I Need Attention/ Cesspool

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by pixel, Nov 22, 2004.

1. pixel Registered Senior Member

A) I just tried posting to the cesspool and access was DENIED. So you have to be admin to start a thread there?

B) Hello?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

NO...cesspool isn't for starting threads....it is for dumping them.

and hello

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. buffys Registered Loser Registered Senior Member

I think this has been discussed before. From what I've read the logic goes like this:

since being relegated to the cesspool is meant to be a punishment (sort of), allowing threads to be made specifically for the cesspool tends to defeat the whole reason it was made to begin with (a place to dump repetitive, deliberately offensive, pointless, etc. threads without having to lock them).

I suppose letting people start threads in the cesspool is kinda like renting rooms in a prison.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

Oh, but it was so much fun stating threads there, like my Proud Muslim Memorial thread, which sadly was deleted...

8. pixel Registered Senior Member

Now THERE'S a money-making enterprise -- I'm surprised Donald Trump hasn't capitalized on it... Sounds like a warped sexual fantasy: Everybody else is behind bars, and you're having wild sex with your partner for all the sex-starved prisoners to see... Hehehe.

9. curioucity Unbelievable and odd Registered Senior Member

Ah, well.... I also just found that out when I was about to make a silly thread.... Ye've gottabe an outlaw first (light offenders preferable, guess the mods/admin can't tolerate severe offenders

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

) by making useless threads, and see if your thread's moved to cesspoll.... Kinda too bad for a reason, but good for a reason... whatever.......

10. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

B) Hello!

Ok, let's try and get this thread in to the cesspool and then maybe, you might like to actually say what you intended to say in the first place.

Ok, I'll go first... er, I like your avatar, it looks like some female goatherder from a middle eastern country about to go down on some kid.

Let's see if That works!

11. pixel Registered Senior Member

Yeaaaaaaaaahoooooooooo! Cesspool!!!

12. hotsexyangelprincess WMD Registered Senior Member

yeah... its might be a good thing that people are trying to get you banned. Or the you may suffer the worst punishment: only being allowed to post in the cesspool and eastern philosophy... oohh, that would be miserable. :m:

13. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

Hey, I happen to like Eastern Philosophy (some time ago), why not pseudoscience or parapsychology?

14. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

A) The question has already been answered . . .

B) Hey hey hey!

15. pixel Registered Senior Member

People are trying to get me banned?? Wha -- what did *I* do??

16. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

You are happy with who you are and don't insult people needlessly....it scares us. Stop it and act like an ass already.

17. hotsexyangelprincess WMD Registered Senior Member

nice. just enough to insult, yet withheld enough to poop on yourself (self-deprecate). I like the style. :m:

18. Roman Banned Banned

More like self-defecate. Hahahahaha