i need a girlfriend...

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by amark317, Sep 18, 2009.

1. amark317 game developer-in-training Registered Senior Member

jotting that down in the back of my head somewhere...

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

You don't have to go out to a mall and announce on a megaphone "I AM NEEDY" for women to figure it out. They can tell by your body language, how you speak, etc.

Trust me, I've dealt with this exact same shit in the past. Girls used to say I was cute and really wanted to get to know me. By the time I said "hi" she changed her mind and thought "shit."

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. draqon Banned Banned

so now you say "_______"? :bugeye:

Or do I just grab their booty and claim it was an incident?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

No, you see... you walk up to a girl, pull down your pants, and whip out your cock. Do a helicopter with it if you like. If she precedes to suck, you win. If not, you need to work on your game.

Ok, seriously. No, you still say "hi" or whatever you like. Even walk up to her and say something stupid like "I like your face." But it has to do with how you go about it. Confidence. Act like you have the largest balls in the room and that you got a lot of amazing things going on in your life. Even if your life sucks, you can always make your like look and feel better than you think it is.

Garbage man? No, you're a Senior Level Waste Management Engineer.

Got a boring dead-end job typing shit into Excel for 10 hours a day... but you work for Google? Guess what... you "help make Google!"

Or at least get some amazing hobbies.

8. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

Just ask yourself one question: If, starting tomorrow and lasting until the day you die, no woman would EVER again find you sexually appealing, could you go on and still live an amazing life that is independent of women?

If the answer is no, then that is your problem. Everything in your life is on hold until you get laid or get a girlfriend.

Trust me.. if you gave up on women right now and focused all of your energy into producing something epic, the women will flock to your cock. Even cooler is that you'll see sex and girlfriends as the "icing on the cake" of a kickass life.

9. amark317 game developer-in-training Registered Senior Member

can i quote you on that?

10. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

If you like...

11. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

True. Being engaged in what you really enjoy exudes confidence and energy, women respond to expertise and passion so focusing on other things in life can often lead to women perceiving a man as being more attractive and capable. What's more it can lead to the right kind of women, the kind who are also interested and passionate about life. Absane is on to something.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2009
  12. parmalee peripatetic artisan Valued Senior Member

Just gonna reprint what I posted in another thread 'cuz I'm lazy like that:

Works perfectly. And it's just fine to have stringent standards.

Alternately, you could get a gun, take some girl hostage, hole her up in that little hideaway under the railroad bridge that you have, and she will learn to love you. In time. You should provide adequate food and potable water and possibly a few decent books.

13. amark317 game developer-in-training Registered Senior Member

tried that, didn't work out so well.
    she took the gun from me when I was sleeping.

14. CptBork Valued Senior Member

Women like men who act like their shit don't stink. If you like someone enough and want them to be interested in you, you need to have enough confidence in yourself and show enough confidence in yourself that you don't give a rat's ass if things get awkward. If the nightmare scenario happens, she freaks out and tells all her friends that you had the audacity to express a romantic interest in her, next time anyone confronts you about it you just shrug your shoulders and say "I was interested in her. Is that some sort of crime? Is she so ugly she's not worthy of a man's attention? I'm a man and I can be interested in whoever the f*ck I want, thank you very much."

And for your part, if she's not interested in you then you just play it cool, don't bring it up anymore unless you have good reasons to think she's changed her mind, and things probably won't get awkward. If you take things casually and don't make it a life or death love issue right off the bat, chances are things will be just fine whether you get the girl or not, and if she goes all psycho on you just for asking, then she's probably got issues that have nothing to do with you in any case. Put it this way- don't be a prick about it, but act as if you have an inner confidence that she needs you just as much as you need her (and really, you should have such confidence anyhow!!!).

15. John99 Banned Banned

The statement above is too presumptions.

Most relationships start out with physical attraction then it really all depends on the personalities of the two involved. Too much alike is always better than not enough alike...afa personality goes, but opposites can work out as well. like i said just depends on the personalities invloved.

16. parmalee peripatetic artisan Valued Senior Member

You should have tied her up, or at least shackled her ankles to the floor. Or you could have kept her constantly sedated and fed her intravenously. This latter route can be problematic as you must deal with matters of ... elimination and it will be difficult for her to grow to love you if she is unconscious all the time.

17. amark317 game developer-in-training Registered Senior Member

that and i don't like metal underneath the skin.

18. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

you never did answer me...do you look like the european jesus or the jewish jesus?

19. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

:bugeye: huh?

20. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

amark317...here's my advice...

to develop relationships is great. you don't have to have sex to do that. unless you're willing to have a child with a woman, keep your dick in your pants.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

that's my best advice.

21. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

do women go this kind of angst of finding someone?

22. amark317 game developer-in-training Registered Senior Member

you mean alive vs. nailed to a piece of wood?

if that is what you mean, then I am euro-christ

23. amark317 game developer-in-training Registered Senior Member

lets just say that there's a reason why I could never be a doctor.