i love christianity...

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by supernova_smash, Apr 17, 2002.

1. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Xev,

You got IT! They don't need PUNISHMENT, they need TREATMENT. Mental disorders in this world we live in is very common! (honestly, perhaps more than you think...).

I though you meant killing by 'destroy completly'... so then, what did you mean...?

Love,
    Nelson

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Xev Registered Senior Member

Nelson:
    No, they need to be kept away from decent people. I think life imprisionment would do just fine.

Yes, there is somthing wrong with them, but that's their problem. Had they sought treatment before commiting thier crimes, I would be happy to pay extra taxes to pay for it.

As it is, they made a choice, they should live with it. In prision.

Destroy their ability to hurt anyone, ever again.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. daktaklakpak God is irrelevant! Registered Senior Member

We are talking "show love to enemies". If you can not equate "someone" with "enemy", you are off topic again.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. daktaklakpak God is irrelevant! Registered Senior Member

Yup, make them lose erection for life. That should fix the problem.

8. Xev Registered Senior Member

daktaklakpak:
    Castration? Interesting thought.

Surgical, not chemical, so it could not be reversed.

However, they could graduate to killing people. So, keep 'em locked up tight.

9. daktaklakpak God is irrelevant! Registered Senior Member

Make him publicly known for impotence due to castration. Make him so shameful that he wouldn't leave his out at dark. I think after that, the only one he wants to kill is himself.

10. Tyler Registered Senior Member

"You got IT! They don't need PUNISHMENT, they need TREATMENT. Mental disorders in this world we live in is very common! (honestly, perhaps more than you think...)."

It will be interesting to see your daughter get raped. Or your girlfriend. Or wife.

If someone rapes because they have a mental instability, then they claim insanity and get treatment. If they are completely sane, then they CHOSE to rape. Fully conscience of what they did, they chose to rape. So, they deserve punishment.

And Nelson, nothing has to be mentally wrong for someone to rape. Rape is actually quite natural for male of a species. That's part of evolution. The strongest would reproduce. Rape is a VERY natural instinct in men. It's someone who acts on these instincts that deserves punishment. And before someone says 'why do they deserve punishment if it's such a natural instinct'....it's because there's a serious victim in the act.

By the way. I think I'll arrange for a one on one between you and the families of Bernardo's victim. You can tell them your theories first hand.

11. Xev Registered Senior Member

UMMM!

Thanks Tyler! I do indeed have the mental capacity of a ferret on crack! I forgot all about that theory.

Nelson, no-one is exactly sure what motivates rapists. It's actually a very tricky subject to study.

In any case, they are responsible for their actions and must be punished, and locked away where they cannot annoy decent people.

12. Xelios We're setting you adrift idiot Registered Senior Member

He does have a point though Xev. I'm sure rape is very common amoung other animals. Well, if it can be called rape

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

The sole goal of any animal is to survive long enough to reproduce. That's the underlying instinct every animal on the planet shares. So it only seems natural that a male would mate with as many femals as he possibly can.

Fortunatly, we are not completely animals any longer

13. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Xev, Tyler and daktaklakpak,

Honestly, those are desgusting thoughts of prejudice and completly against anything that is moral and against the human rights.

That's horrible...

Actually, everything all of you said is horrible...

I wish you luck...
    Nelson

14. Tyler Registered Senior Member

The castration thing wasn't exactly serious. And I'll thank you to note I wasn't involved in the discussion.

I'd like to restate something;

"It will be interesting to see your daughter get raped. Or your girlfriend. Or wife."

And I wonder what they'll think when you want to shower love on the guy and not punish him for his act.

Nelson if someone CONSCIENCLY and SANELY makes a choice to seriously harm another individual, he needs punishment.

15. Xev Registered Senior Member

Well Nelson, I don't have much sympathy for rapists.

And thank you, I am most definitly prejudiced against rapists, as well as murderers and traitors.

And, you surrender certain rights when you commit horrible crimes.

Or perhaps you do not find rape to be a horrible crime?

If there ain't nothing else she can do, just lay back and enjoy it, as the joke goes? What else, oh, perhaps she was dressed a bit too provacativly?

Tyler:
    Or a friend...

I don't know about interesting. I should feel horribly sorry for the woman, especially as it seems that Nelson would abandon her to 'love' the man.

16. daktaklakpak God is irrelevant! Registered Senior Member

What human rights? The right to rape freely and get forgave everytime?

If you reward the rapist with love and kindness, then I really wish you luck.

17. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

If someone do anything bad to other person consciently, this already means that this person already have a mental insanity. Tell me, you guys... would you make anything like that to someone? If so... I would say that you are insane...

Why would you harm someone else? Is that any purpose for that? It's mental insanity to be harmful...

Xev,

How can I abandon someone just to Love other?
    Love both, and everyone else...

daktaklakpak,

It's not a reward, it's a treatment. Our society nowdays creates LOTS of mental insane people...

Love,
    Nelson

18. Xev Registered Senior Member

Well, I would be happy to harm certain people. UbL, for instance, and I am not insane.

And, as Tyler so correctly pointed out, rape does serve a purpose for the rapist.

So, Nelson, tell me:

Why should we 'love' rapists rather than keeping them locked up for the rest of their lives?

19. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Xev,

It's not their fault that they have a mental illness caused by a decadent society...

Love,
    Nelson

20. Xev Registered Senior Member

Nelson:
    Rape has existed in almost every known society. It is mentioned in the Code of Hamnurabi, look at number 130. It is mentioned in the Iliad. There is a story of rape in Giovanni Boccaccio's 14th century book 'The Decameron'. There is another mention in the 'Arabian Nights', written in a period spanning the 9th through 13th centuries. Rape is common amoung the common chimpanzee and the savannah baboon. According to some stories, Boudicca was motivated to fight the Romans after her daughter was raped. Caliban attempts to rape Miranda in 'The Tempest. Shall I go on?

Lucretia's husband led a revolt that established the Roman Empire after she was raped by Tarquin. The Bible commands the rape of captives, and tells us to stone to death rape victims if they do not yell loud enough.

So, Nelson, this requires that practically every culture, from Hamnurabi's Mesopotamia, to Shakshpere's England, to the Islamic Golden Age, to today's America, is 'decadent'.

So, no rapist is guilty, ever.

21. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

It's not their fault that they have a mental illness caused by a decadent society...

Is it possible for you to be any more asinine.

22. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Xev,

Good point... the worst is that it's true... :bugeye:

:bugeye:

Love,
    Nelson

23. Xev Registered Senior Member

So, every society that has ever existed is corrupt, and decadent? Chimpanzees are decadent?

Would it not be easier to believe that rape is somhow ingrained into the human mind? Would that not be simpler?