I love Aids

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by D'ster, Aug 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

I don't. I am fairly neutral, though.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

yeah, but you dont count...seeing as how you disagree with me, that is.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. my_Names_Steve Registered Member

one could aruge that overpopulation is good....
    it encourages the development of new technology that involves space manegment, or the exploration of thought to be impossible places to live and somehow make a home. Overpopulation is also good becuse it encourages competition. It allows us to pick the cream of the crop per se; through this we are able to develope these new technologies in my last argument. Finally, you no have warrents saying that overpopulation is bad. Theres no reason that we, all 2.3 billion of us or so, live on this earth. Meaning there is no advantage to allowing aids to survive.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Roman Banned Banned

5. People who have sex.

8. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

Yeah this is why people think you made AIDS.

9. D'ster Registered Senior Member

10. lowi Registered Senior Member

Blacks might be the most affected by AIDS in the U.S, but AIDS is not common in the united states.
    Cancer (breast, lung, prostrate, skin) on the other hand is a huge problem in the U.S and it affects mainly the whites (it's rare for blacks to get skin cancer).

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

11. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

Although worldwide the 20 mill people so far lost to AIDS is relative small compared to 6 billion of people, but when the loss is localized like in some African countries, it can have a devastating effect on the population.
    Also it doesn't matter that it acts rather slow. If a person dies at age 30 instead of age 70, that was a big cut not just in his/her life, but also cutting down on overpopulation....
    Secondly, AIDS tend to effect the sexually active or younger population, thus cutting down on those who could bear children has an exponential effect...

12. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

That argument doesn't work anymore. It was true 500,200, even 100 years ago, but not now when the Earth is pretty much covered (livable space) and because of automatization, there is no need for unlimited labor like it was in the industrial age...

13. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

Yeah and we all could have our little potato field in our gardens. Sometimes the low level of thinking on this website amazes me...
    Let's see, our main energy source (oil) is peaking, it is harder and harder to get drinkable water and we are overpolluting mother earth, but hey, we could all stand next to each other on Rhode Island (with a little spare room for a tennis court)!!!

14. Huwy Secular Humanist Registered Senior Member

what about spermicidal corn?

15. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

D'ster is a silly goose.

So is B.J.

16. Fafnir665 You just got served. Registered Senior Member

Everyone has AIDS! AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS!

17. Sandoz Girl Named Sandoz Registered Senior Member

You forgot prostitutes.

18. Genji Registered Senior Member

Like the whore in your avatar?

19. nicholas1M7 Banned Banned

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Its like a cat fight, but one of them is a guy.

20. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

She's an actress not a whore.

21. Fafnir665 You just got served. Registered Senior Member

Shes not covering all of her exposed flesh and waiting to her man's every need. Therefore she is a whore.

22. Sandoz Girl Named Sandoz Registered Senior Member

No, if you want to call me a whore, this is the wrong thread.

23. infoterror Registered Senior Member

At least you're honest. I'd like to see blacks and Hispanics repatriated to their own countries, because multiculturalism doesn't work but I hate "hate," or racial bigotry. If we don't separate, we'll hate each other, because two groups competing for the same resources always do.

C'est la vie.

Sometimes our society drives me nuts. Misled by ecclesiastical notions, we divide the world into good and evil, yet in this world of symbols we never see reality. Our deception enables us to misguidedly ignore the continuous nature of existence, in which natural selection is one color in the palette of the gods that helps refine us toward higher levels of organization, and instead select the entropic path to meaningless existence, when if we just accepted reality and then made the best of it, we would live in the best possible paradise. C'est la vie, I suppose, but it would be nice if someone put us back on track to a healthier civilization before we have to submit to the insanity of the crowd. We're not the only species in this universe, and no god is going to save us from ourselves, and it's most likely we'll end up a plateau of evolution forshortened, where the parasitic rich rule the oblivious grey race of lumpenproletariat. Sure would suck for our entire species to fail, but that looks like the future, unless, of course, we fight back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.