I love Aids

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by D'ster, Aug 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D'ster Registered Senior Member

I love aids, the world is clearly overpopulated and getting worse.

I love aids because not only does it help to keep our human population lower, but the majority of people aids affects the most, are the people that I prefer the least.

1. Blacks
    2. Hispanics
    3. Homosexuals
    4. Drug users

I know that this is harsh, but it is truly the way I feel.

Am I wrong?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

If thats is how you feel , but I must warn AIDS does not selectively pick certain groups , you yourself could unsuspectantly get AIDS . As for over population it is a myth every single living person on this Earth could be given 100 sq meteres of land and they would all fit into the State of California with room to spare . I believe AIDS is a double curse for Africa as they already live under the crippling poverty inflicted on them by the Capitalist West in the form of debt . I believe all availible medical resources should be concentrated into this continent to combat this plague .

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

That addresses room to fit enough people, but not the resources required to maintain them.

- N

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. sderenzi Banned Banned

I think you need to realize AIDS is a very slow acting virus. It doesn't really have any value in reducing overpopulation! It takes years and years to kill someone, and now with drugs they can live long lives. In essence there is no point to the virus except it likes to survive. Now if you actually wanted to kill people an stop overpopulation then I would suggest some sort of virus that targets people with high amounts of melanin in their skin, it would end up killing hispanics, blacks, and basically anyone not white.

8. Bowser Namaste Valued Senior Member

I would not wish that on anyone. I doubt that it will suffice. The question though does make one wonder how much more growth can we mantain before the whole shebang crashes.

9. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Yeah, dude, that's wrong.

Birth control, sex education, women's empowerment, and economic prosperity are much better ways to control population.

10. alexb123 The Amish web page is fast! Valued Senior Member

Im more for the fast solution 'Bird Flu'. And if you are looking at the enviroment it would be placed in the USA as the americans make the largest Eco Footprint. I'm not anti-USA but I am in favour of saving the planet.

11. crazy151drinker Registered Senior Member

D'ster, you are no doubt a half black/mexican homosexual with AIDS who cannot handle the factuality of your gayness.

12. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

It least with the Flu, we could all still have fun.

13. aaa Registered Senior Member

AIDS acts fast once its inside the body and the virus itself does not kill. however, it can hit the immune system so bad you cant protect yourself from diseases and that could cause your death any time. the only solution you have is to take 50 pills a day or something like that. anyway, your life will no longer be the same.

14. D'ster Registered Senior Member

You can have all those things and Aids too.

I also love the fact that blacks are by far the majority of people who get abortions.

15. Carcano Valued Senior Member

I don't think theres any doubt that aids has decimated some populations in Africa, as well as making a huge evolutionary impact on natural selection.

http://gbgm-umc.org/programs/aidsafrica/ww001031.stm

16. Fafnir665 You just got served. Registered Senior Member

Aids Aids Aids Aids Aids!
    Everyone Has Aids!
    Aids Aids Aids Aids Aids!

17. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

You're trying too hard, D'ter.

18. D'ster Registered Senior Member

Ya, your right.

But, you see I have to kind of try hard because when James gets home and see's this thead he's going to flip out and close it, and maybe some more time off (banned) for me.

19. spacemansteve Not enough brain space Registered Senior Member

D'ster:

I'm curious to know if you are a anti-war person? Because as far as i can see AIDS is a horrible thing to die of, so is war. But in war its preferably soldiers who die (also preferable its the oppositions

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

). With AIDS it attacks indiscriminately.

If we really want to reduce to worlds population, lets just hold a couple of world wars, that oughta do it

20. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Obviously, 3 days was not long enough.

D'ster has been banned for 2 weeks.

21. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

I have to say: This is the most hilarious thread I ever read on Sciforums.

22. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

im sad...i thought the thread would be about administrative assistants...

23. Fafnir665 You just got served. Registered Senior Member

Aids aids aids aids aids!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.