I Lost My Way.

Discussion in 'Eastern Philosophy' started by EmptyForceOfChi, Jun 22, 2008.

1. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

Yes he transformed into whatever he is now,

Plant>Insect>Animal>Human>plant>Spacecraft

peace

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Why would anything human transform into something less like an insect?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

Oh I was just using biological energy transformation as a joke, Like when you die your energy is fed on by plants/insects that grow then the plants are eaten by animals which grown, the animals are then eaten by humans and your inside a human again.

I wasnt talking about spiritualy transforming like souls or enlightenment or anything.

peace.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Whew! There for a moment I was thinking about what insect I would want to become!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

Aslong as im not a victim of that nasty little desert wasp that lays eggs inside of me im fine =].

peace.

9. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Why is an insect less ? They are more important in their ecosystem as we are in ours. In many ways we are the lesser creature.

10. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

True, but in a human way of thinking, we always consider ourselves as the top O' the heap.

11. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Pick a Dragonfly

12. Enmos Valued Senior Member

That's the biggest flaw of humanity right there.

13. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

I agree and am trying to "see" things differently but because I can just step on a bug and kill it, I fel "superior" to it in many ways.

14. Enmos Valued Senior Member

That's not superiority, that's arrogance and stupidity. No offense..

15. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

I think humans have the ablity as individuals to take the top slot in the animal kingdom, we also have the ability to take the bottom slot due to our consciousness. we can either use our gifts to nurture and create, or be cruel and destroy. Humans can help out animals that suffer where no other animal would ever step in. we also can just as easily cause that suffering to other life where no other animal would step in.

peace.

16. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Any of those actions is a wrong one. We just need to leave nature alone, problem is.. we can't.

17. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

If I see a bird with a broken wing in pain on the floor, I dont think I would be wrong to save its life no matter how I looked at it. I agree we need to leave nature as a whole alone, like stop cutting down forests and polluting the seas and bringing species to a complete end.

As humans are animals too I would expect any decent human if they see a newborn baby suffering dumped in the trash to try there best to save its life. I dont see helping as wrong even though I am getting involved with nature.

peace.

18. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Oh, I've changed my ways over the years and respect nature to a far higher degree than ever before.

19. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

Thats really good to hear

, I think nature deserves respect more than anything. even if people do not appreciate it or care for it sometimes even for there own safety they should respect it.

peace.

20. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Bur when a mosquito lands upon me, starts sucking my blood, I will swat it dead!

21. Enmos Valued Senior Member

It's not wrong of you to help it, but helping it survive may cause weak genes to survive in the population.
    But I have to admit that I help too. If only to counter all the wrong we do. Birds are not going to evolve to avoid cars..

What I really meant is something I see frequently, people breaking up fights between ducks and things like that. They are interfering with their natural behavior.

22. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Cool

23. Enmos Valued Senior Member

You have to right to defend yourself. Getting swatted is a job risk mosquitoes have to live with.