I Implore The Mods To Get Their FACULTIES Correct

Discussion in 'SF Open Government' started by Reiku, Nov 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reiku Banned Banned

I am no more happier to what was said to me the other day when you temporbanned me from this site.

I became over-emotional; a normal and quite frequent side-effect of me unfortunately. However, that yesterday had to be the most nastiest comment yet. I would have classed it even more personal than racism or favorism - or even the words my emotion reverted me to using.

1. Therfore, I was banned NOT because of too much for the language i was using (according to the mods), or (mod in charge), but rather for my own good.

This means that i was banned for my own safety.

2. I dare say that if you had simply recognized why i first acted like that and banned the TRUE CULPRIT, i would have settled within Justice. But what happened yesterday wasn't even justified.

3. Another reason why it wasn't justified, if that first one wasn't enough, was that the original culprit never got banned himself. To show no favortism, the mod or mods could have banned all those involved, to show one wasn't any more right than the other.

In conlcusion, you have displayed a backwards way to handle what happened the other day. And i can't say i am surprised that it was the non-mods that couldn't see this illogical set of outcomes.

:bugeye:

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. snake river rufus Registered Senior Member

You are headed down a bad road again. and since I don't want to wade through it,, welcome to ignore

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Reiku Banned Banned

No... why should i sit down like a good bitch.

What i experienced was forum bullying, and it wasn't the bully that was punnished.

Explain that one to me eh?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

Well if you read around I told them this exact thing.

8. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

The world won't change because of one weak man.

The mods have no obligation to protect every distressed person, a person who's oversensitivity makes him hard to operate in a society. This is the Internet, the Wild Wild West of the Information age. You have to be able to protect and stand for yourself.
    We don't have the resources to attach a nanny-mod to you, and neither the will to ban everyone who you deem has insulted you.
    But because the situation was getting out of hand you were isolated to protect you from your own oversensitive perception.

You are welcome to participate in Sciforums, but don't show you are weak, that's like spilling blood infront of a pack of wolves.

9. Reiku Banned Banned

I know sweety, in fact, i said in MZ3's thread i read all your comments and i was very very appreciated of all of the support, and that i had exactly the same conclusions... My goal was for the moment challenge the illogicy of what happened.

How are you anyway?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

10. Xev Registered Senior Member

What the heck is all this about?

11. Reiku Banned Banned

''The world won't change because of one weak man.''

Lord Of The Rings

''Even the smallest creature can change the course of future.''

12. Reiku Banned Banned

I know avatar... you contradicted yourself about three times there... i'll tell you where if you want..?

13. Xev Registered Senior Member

Smeagol?

14. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

Those creatures had a strong will and mind. If Frodo were so easily influenced by the dark forces as you are by the "evil people", the book would have ended in the first chapters.

15. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

Meh, Reiku wants mods to protect him from the world.

16. Reiku Banned Banned

They were still emotional creatures. Did you not see how they where with each other?

Totally off topic though. Answer my questions correctly and stop evaiding the issue.

In prison, a man jailed for a day and then proven the next to be not-guilty, is usually given a compensation.

17. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

I don't have to answer your questions, I don't have to do anything.
    And I especially don't have to walk the labyrinths of your distorted mind, if I don't want to.

18. Reiku Banned Banned

Ridiculous.

I want you to protect the world you where given to protect.

YOU ARE A FEW SHILLINGS SHORT AREN'T YOU?

This is your job, and you are basically saying it isn't to protect the best interests of people here: And that is inversely proportional to conducting out a justified action.

All of these things where dogmatically neglected.

19. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

Xev.... my precioussssssssssssssss Cthulhu woman, I dated a beholder while you were away sleeping in R'lyeh. But then your death died, and you are again amongst your cultists. Rejoice!

20. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

It being a bit cold in these parts, at this time of year, I offer, in place of the traditional popcorn and deckchairs...

mulled wine...

and blankets.

21. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

And I'm rating this thread: Excellent.

22. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

The Universe is in equilibrium; therefore He that is without it, though his force be but a feather, can overturn the Universe.

Be not caught within that web, O child of Freedom! Be not entangled in the universal lie, O child of Truth!

(Perdurabo, "Samson")​

Last edited: Nov 22, 2007
  23. Xev Registered Senior Member

How did some dude whining about his personal life on the forums turn into The Dark Crystal?

"Another Great Conjunction coming up! Anything could happen!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.