I have a possible extension about the theory of Sound.

Discussion in 'Alternative Theories' started by HawkI, Jun 22, 2015.

1. HawkI Registered Senior Member

The speed of sound in the air is roughly 332m (depending on temperature)
    The speed of sound in water is roughly 1243m (depending on temperature)
    The way we hear things is when K+ (Ion Cation Potassium) goes inside the inner hair cells.
    When inner hair cells become hyperpolarised they let in more K+
    When sound travels, the atoms vibrate in the direction its going.

Muons have a special property which allows them to penetrate into things more deeply
    Muons have a magnetic moment
    Muons travel roughly 600m in 2.2micro seconds
    Muon Neutrinos carry the Z boson (Z has the momentum and elasticity energy (Pressure) )
    Muons travel in a straight line

When Protons and Neutrons come further apart (due to being pushed (Pressure) ) pions become charged
    Charged Pion decays into virtual W+ boson which decays into Muon Neutrinos and Antimuons

Antimuons carry the same positive charge as one proton (One plus ionic cation)

What if... Sound comes in two parts Physical and Psychological

Physical: Muon Neutrinos Z boson
    Psychological: Antimuon

The only chance Antimuons have of meeting and being annihilated by Muons is if Muons come from space from the cosmic ray protons.

So in the air Antimuons distance would be halved and in the water their distance would be doubled due to their magnetism.

Essentially what I'm saying is, sound is Antimatter, Quantum Physics, just as light is Photonic.
    Photons are their own Antiparticles after all.

http://www.neurophys.wisc.edu/h&b/textbook/chap-5.html

What do you think?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. HawkI Registered Senior Member

Did you know if you draw lines from the centre of a circle there would never be enough lines to meet all points?

Edit: ok so maybe I'm coming on a bit strong by saying that Z boson is Pressure, after all that's measured in Pascals. I mean sure sound isn't a theory but I thought in context it would be a good title. Protons and Neutrons coming apart more so due to the atom being pushed. Yeah sure sound is physical and psychological anyway, again I just thought for clarity and context reasons.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2015
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

I think sound is pressure waves that are transmitted through a medium. Sound has absolutely nothing to do with muons, neutrinos or bozons.

8. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Was bozons an intentional play on words?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

perhaps Bozo the Clown?

9. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

LOL, I think it was a Freudian slip!

10. HawkI Registered Senior Member

they are pressure waves, the atoms are being pushed.
    I don't understand how I'm supposed to propose something new in a more definitive way. What if it did? the whole point here is that I've done some research found this cool thing and seeing your response.
    You know that pions bring protons and neutrons together right? You know that charged Pions exist right? Perhaps I should have put a Feynmann diagram here.

Edit: I'm sorry I feel like what I just said was quite confrontational

I'm just passionate about this stuff and your use of the word "absolutely" was quite strong.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2015
  11. HawkI Registered Senior Member

There's supposed to be a comma after I'm sorry. I didn't edit in time.

12. HawkI Registered Senior Member

I'm going to bed now but before I do I'm just going to say a couple more things. Acceleration of charged particles creates magnetic fields (think the Earth spinning with all the lava inside making the magnetosphere) + repels +

Have you seen this instrument? It's awesome! Yaybahar

13. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

I think you made a mistake in your research. We have a very clear understanding of the speed of sound and it has nothing to do with muons.
    That has nothing to do with the speed of sound!

I do not say 'absolutely' lightly, but I am afraid it does fit in this case.

14. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Actually, a moving charge creates a magnetic field, the charge does not need to be accelerating.

15. HawkI Registered Senior Member

I would just like to say thank you so far for all your responses I really appreciate this. By testing ideas they get stronger or vanish trying.

Wikipidea
    Z boson[edit]

The Z boson is its own antiparticle. Thus, all of its flavour quantum numbers and charges are zero. The exchange of a Z boson between particles, called a neutral current interaction, therefore leaves the interacting particles unaffected, except for a transfer of momentum. Z boson interactions involving neutrinos have distinctive signatures: They provide the only known mechanism for elastic scattering of neutrinos in matter; neutrinos are almost as likely to scatter elastically (via Z boson exchange) as inelastically (via W boson exchange).

Like velocity, linear momentum is a vector quantity, possessing a direction as well as a magnitude:

Neutrino The weak force is a very short-range interaction, and gravity is extremely weak on the subatomic scale. Thus, neutrinos typically pass through normal matter unimpeded and undetected.
    http://science.jrank.org/pages/2291/Elasticity-Sound-waves.html

Last edited: Jun 23, 2015
  16. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

OK.

OK.

OK
    OK.

OK

However, nothing in this post ties muons, bosons or neutrinos to sound, because there is no connection.

17. HawkI Registered Senior Member

Ok so I was going to post a little later after having looked more into things but then I thought maybe I would be to late and you would have locked this thread.
    So it's a connection you're after OK.

Now currently the way you see movement is that the electrons of one atom repels the atom of another, that's totally fine and right, you see atoms falling due to Gravity that's ok too. You see sound as Pa that's perfectly acceptable.

I'm gonna think of an appropriate scenario here, you have five atoms in a line, the first one is struck let's say by an object so repulsion causing movement. After the first is struck it becomes bigger and smaller (Protons and Neutrons pressing against the sides) it emits an Antimuon + and muon neutrino v

1() 2() 3() 4() 5() Ear

1: () !()! (_) () +v

1() +> v > 2() 3() 4() 5() +> v> Ear +> v>

2 3 4 5 do the same as 1 after being struck by v

I hope this helps. Edit: think of it as a mixture of General and Quantum Physics

Last edited: Jun 23, 2015
  18. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Yes.
    There is the issue. If you strike the end of a metal rod the crystal lattice is deformed and that that deformation moves through the material as a compression wave at the speed of sound. Notice that it is a deformation of the crystal lattice so only the electrons [chemical bonding] are involved. The nucleus of the atoms are not deformed only the crystal lattice. That is why the speed of sound through a material depends on the density and elastic modulus of the material and not on the number of protons and neutrons in the nucleus.

Hope this helps.

19. HawkI Registered Senior Member

Hey that's really cool, I like that. You know the connection was in my first post when I talked about the speed of sound and speed of Muons and then went on to say halving and doubling, maybe it was to subtle. This is good I feel like we're really bonding everyone else doesn't seem to post here (Space is interesting but sound here on earth is to boring apparently). I'm actually quite surprised you got my demonstration there were quite a few hidden assumption such as + v moving through things.

You see I feel quite tense right now, I feel like at any moment this thread will get locked. So of course I'll look into what you said and see how it applies to my model but I may just take to long

20. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

There is no reason for this thread to be locked. You are in the right section, you are not being abusive and you are trying to support your conjecture. I don't think you are correct or will convince anyone of your idea, but I don't think the thread would be locked, unless you are a sockpuppet of a banned member.

21. Hipparchia Registered Senior Member

Your model does not seem to make any sense. It is unsupported and seriously contradicted. It is no wonder you feel tense. I wonder why you feel the need to offer up an unsupported, contradicted model when we already have one that works quite well. I mean I could understand it if you had a better model to offer, but you don't. So why even mention it? I guess I don't get it: not the model, but this desire some people have to make suggestions for improvements when they don't even understand what they think they are improving. It just leaves me bewildered.

Edit: Having just read origin's post which was made while typing mine, I am even more bewildered. I can see where he has tried to support his idea, but surely what he has offered is, I guess, wrong, or even just irrelevant. So is there a point to that? Help!

22. Kristoffer Giant Hyrax Valued Senior Member

In theorist-constant12345's case he thought he was providing valuable insights and everyone who disagreed was an ignorant troll.

Let's hope Hawkl is at least willing to learn and not throw fits when people will refute his claims (this has already been done btw).

23. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

His idea is essentially nonsense, but this is the section for nonsense and as long as he tries and is not abusive the mods will not lock the thread.