I hate White Boys

Discussion in 'General Philosophy' started by gendanken, Aug 14, 2004.

1. water the sea Registered Senior Member

On the whole, people ought to do more handiwork. I really mean this.
    It is good for the brain that it deals with practical things. I hate it when I see city people unable to even sew on a button! There is a bragger, a white boy, knows everything about Nietzsche and computers -- and he can't cook lunch or clean the sink!
    Life is too easy for those, this is why they vent their energy doing stupid things.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

Well, there are still youth organizations, mostly run by churches and few by the state or the cities. But on the whole, less teenagers participate in those groups because they are uncool or not trendy, something like that. As a result, you see more teens hanging out on the streets, getting drunk or high while listening to techno, rap or pop music and lamenting their boredom aswell as the fact that society sucks...

But hey, they could choose otherwise, alas they don´t.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. water the sea Registered Senior Member

Could they really choose otherwise?

If we agree with the principle of causality, then Z was caused by Y, Y was caused X, X by W, W by V -- in human terms this means that one decision leads to another.
    In effect, it is the parents who make the first choices for a child, and the choices a child can make depend on the previous choices of the parents.
    We aren't nearly as free as we would like to think ourselves to be.

It is the parents who screw up their children, spoiling them and neglecting them at the same time. Children then have to fix the mistakes the parents did.

This:

is the result of people swearing that "everything is relative" and that "truth is irrelevant".

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. water the sea Registered Senior Member

Yes, I was just making your point again, agreeing with it.

A couple of lines from an old Smashing Pumpkins song comes to mind -- "Suffer":
    All that you suffer is all that you are
    All that you smother is all that you are
    And you're saying you're seeing, you're saying who you are
    What takes meaning is cleaning the meaning of who you are

8. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

I am aware of that, and also of the educational shortcomings, as I pointed out some posts earlier.
    Alas, those I-don´t-give-a-fuck-teens that litter the streets and parks could go and do something about their demise. But they don´t, and they do not care, not only because their parents failed to educate them, also because their community, or group drags them down. Not all can be blamed on the parents, there is also blame on the enviroment, and of course the media. All those wars and misery that is covered in the news makes the people feel depressed. And their inability to change something leads them to such behaviour.
    But still, they could stand up and do something, especially as a group. But no, they rather dramatize their lifes and go on complaining, since it is much easier this way.
    The youths are not innocents, perhaps they had to suffer some inconveniences during their education and upbringing, still they could try to do something instead of wallowing in self pity.

9. Closet Philosopher Off to Laurentian University Registered Senior Member

Ah yes... the Bored White Goth Kids... an interesting specimen:

Their habitats include their personal space known as a room, dark alleyways, parties that tend to have an unusual amount of psychotic drugs, the chair in front of their computer in their room. Upon observation, one may notice that they partake in a variety of behaviours. On this "computer" which seems to be a satisfying substance to them, they tend to gather in depressive groups known as "blog forums" or "blog sites" ( ex: www.deadjournal.com) where they spill out insignificant personal dilemmas and then "hook up" with people who share similar insignificant dilemmas. THey often use sentences like "no one knows how I feel" or "no one understands me" even though they are among thousands of others with the same insignificant dilemma. The local ones tend to pool in a sea of smoke from various hallucinogens, discussing their insignificant dilemmas, their latest hallucinations and how no one understands them. They have a dendency to complain about how no one understands then and about their dislike for other people/groups. Many seem to dislike black skinned species of humans yet they tend to dress in black, dark purple and dark red. an interesting folk they are...

Some of my cousins happen to be the bored white kids. Their computer is their God. Nothing is ever right.

The factor for almost all of them are two parents with full time jobs who live in the sub urbs. Their parents never got them involved in any sports or hobbies when they were young. THeir parents don't encourage them to succeed. Their kids were raised in front of the TV. NOw, the kids are good at nothing, have no ambitions and think that the world is out to get them.

I find that there are people like this in other races too. What about the "gangstas" who wear FUBU clothes 10 sizes too big for them. THey bask in their hatred of white people who are out to get them. they are good at nothing and are going nowhere. They just happen to shoot people outside of school.

I think they grow out of it. Sometimes it is too late. I find that many of them are a few developmental stages behind their superior peers. They become stuck in inferior groups. I think they eventually live in the real world and see what living really is. How many 30-year old goths have you seen? Not many. what happened to the 18-year old goths thast lived 10 years ago? THey pump my gas and sell me clothes. Theyu grew out of it. Some might og on to do good things. They just have to grow up and face reality.

10. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Path:
    The whole world is my toilet and I have every right to take a shit in it.

Vert:
    Can't you see that middle classed boredom has a tendency to soften both genders? Each white boy, therefore, is being raised by two mothers.

"These people don't know what to do with their kids or their money, so they pay psychiatrists to help little Billy with his manicured rebellions."

Ilikesalt:
    Great post.

11. Closet Philosopher Off to Laurentian University Registered Senior Member

By the way, I did random searches of Dead Journal, here are some journals that I found completely at random. These people seem really bored, depressed and happen not to be good at anything. They can't even spell properly!

http://www.deadjournal.com/users/pesmistc_lobstr/

http://www.deadjournal.com/users/nikoshi/

This one is a classic:

http://www.deadjournal.com/users/drakerain/

Gotta love the cheap teen poems:

http://www.deadjournal.com/users/dothtml/

Shut the FUCK UP:

http://www.deadjournal.com/users/tali/

What is the solution to these teen disasters?

12. §outh§tar is feeling caustic Registered Senior Member

I was going to say a merciless beating that every other race is subject to but then you beat me to it.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

13. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Salt:
    HA!

*hand to forehead*

i feel like im drifting away
    away from all that i used to be
    i dont know if i quite miss it
    i guess ill just have to wait and see

*eyes shifting to ensure people are watching*

Shut the fuck up, Tyler. Yet another name common to the white, angry girlboy.
    ILikesalt, you're a godsend.

Bubonic plague.

Seriously, I still say suffocating mothers (and this means both of them) are culprit.
    "Middle classed boredom has a tendency to soften both genders. Each white boy, therefore, is being raised by two mothers."

Southstar:
    How about sticking him on a farm or a granja to pick strawberries?

"Ever notice the difference between the Midwestern farmboy too busy with chores and the angry middle classed white boy sitting at home in Detroit reading Mein Kempf?"

14. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

Hey, I like those emoticons that can be found on ILikesSalts links. They really show how deep and depressive those people are.

Anyway, I would assume that our modern "western" society has too much space for unproductive behaviour. Especially if you think that you are a depressed but nonetheless enlightened artist/poet that is ignored by the world.

15. §outh§tar is feeling caustic Registered Senior Member

How Dare You!

Don't you know that precious little Timmy, even though he's 21 and still living with mommy might be psychologically scarred if he's ever "exposed" to this sort of life?

Doctor Phil, that king of stupid quacks (did I mention he's white..), said on the show the other day that it is best to give Timmy positive reinforcement because kids who don't get what they want grow up with emotional problems..

Now let's go pack him a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for him and his Counter Strike playing friends. :m:

16. §outh§tar is feeling caustic Registered Senior Member

Dreamwalker, please be kind.

These kids are simply "misunderstood". Their poetry and Evanescence CD helps them understand that everyone is out to get them and they are "going under".

PLEASE SHIELD YOUR EYES:

When white boys take drugs, they are only 'experimenting'. When anyone else takes drugs, they are hardened criminals who can't be "fixed".

17. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

I think that little 21 year old Timmy should be thrown out of the house, forcing him to do something productive. Of course, he can choose to die of starvation.

But somehow I would say that something has gone awry in his education and upbringing.

EDIT: Damn, did you have to link that picture? *goes away to vomit*

18. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Southstar:
    Good point.
    Good fucking point.

Timmy does ecstasy and special k.
    He drinks cat piss, kills hamsters and wears black Wet n' Wild lipstick.
    The boy can be found haunting cemetaries with a copy of Anne Rice forcing a weakling to drink blood but he's only experimenting!
    No he's not.
    Yes he is.
    No he's not.
    Yes he is.
    No he's not.

All that energy spent fussing over a confused little boy who has an exact analogue in the Negro, Hispanic, Asiatic, Inuit, and Aboriginal family.
    The Black or Chinese youth is relegated to juvi or neglected.
    But the white little worm is suffocated into something far more twisted than he already is.

No, they send him away to space camp.
    Or fat camp.
    Any camp able to do reconcile their parent’s ineptitude with their fear of dealing with this disturbing creep directly:

"My father worried vaguely about my troubles but did little about them, being a withdrawn and bookish man himself. His line was medieval literature, which he taught at Yale…....Sometimes he mad fumbling efforts to engage me in ball-throwing and similar outdoor exercises. This had little effect, since he really hated exercise, sport, and the outdoors as much as I did, and was as clumsy and uncoordinated as I. Several times I resolved to force myself through a regular course of exercise to make myself into a young Tarzan....."- Sprague de Camp

Poor Timmy, and Tyler, and Petey, and Guthry, and Draco the GothBoy and every last "misunderstood" mound of pigshit on the planet.
    Get a job.

For amusement:

Prayer to the Dark Mother
    By Columbine

Come dance with us upon the bones of naive fancies grasped too soon
    The pulsing ruby glow that shines from Your wild eyes that never close
    Shall be our guide, lead us away from weed-choked lands where nothing grows
    We've placed our faith in empty ghosts,
    Your roaring chant drives them away
    Believed in words that sounded sweet,
    Your stamping feet grind them to clay
    One thing we ask we ask Your mighty heart, that as You rip away our lies....

19. Bells Staff Member

One is buff, tanned, healthy looking, likes life, has experienced sex (and not with the farm animals but with a girl or his left hand), doesn't have a car and is not given one when he turns 18 so he must either work for it outside of the farm or drive the father's car or tractor, dreams of what could be while doing the chores (eg. dreams of becoming the middle/upper class white boy sitting in front of the computer instead of shovelling manure out of the barn), must work for every little cent because parents too poor to give him a proper allowance, grows his own weed, is given a new shovel for his birthday and thinks its wonderful.

The other is skinny, white, pasty looking, greasy hair, with spartial facial hair and zits that he hasn't had the time to squeeze as yet, sullen, moody, still gets his allowance from mother and father if he takes the garbage out, waits for mother and father to buy him a car when he turns 18, dreams of what could be (eg. of how it would be if that blonde bombshell at school/work/up the road would only look at him... and then dreams of what it would be like to skin said girl), buys his weed and thinks he's tough because of it, is given a new computer for his birthday and thinks its crap because it's not as good as the one his friend Tyler has.

Well said.

20. water the sea Registered Senior Member

Okay, I take the problem is clear. But how can these kids be helped?
    They didn't bring themselves into the mess they are in all by themselves, it was originally their parents pampering them.

If these kids, weak as they are, would now be made to work hard -- I think that most of them couldn't take it, and would indeed end up seriously psychologically scarred. Having these kids work hard and stand up for themselves is the same as putting an untrained person to the course and have them run 6 miles: they will break down, likely with serious injuries.

Yes, Dr. Phil may be a quack -- and he is basically fixing the upper deck while the ship is sinking: But what can one really do?

How are these angry white boys to be made fit?

What effective training methods do you suggest to fix the damage done by pampering parents?

What could these kids do to help themselves, whom can they turn to?

(Einstein: Problems cannot be solved at the same level of awareness that created them.)

21. Closet Philosopher Off to Laurentian University Registered Senior Member

Let's face it, these kids are bored. The only amusement they can find is to sit and gawk at their computer screens, take drugs and feel cool about it and party with their friends who are in the same situation. All of this sprouts anger and hatred toward the real world. They are living a false existence. Since their parents struggle in their middle class jobs, trying to got a better pool table than their neighbour's, their kids seek attention and amusement elsewhere.

Have you ever seen a goth athlete? dignitary? professional? I think sending these kids to space camp, karate, computer graphics camp, little league, hockey practice or dance lessons when they are young would help them out. Once they find something they like and is at least semi-constructive, they will build work ethic, strengths and social skills. The parents must initiate this at a young age. I think internet use shoudl be limited to a young teenager. Chat lines, MSN, Blogs, teen poetry sites and goth sites can become quite addictive to a young one. Then that individual and all their friends collectively become the internet's definition of cool. THe danger starts at that point.

22. Blue_UK Drifting Mind Valued Senior Member

I agree salts above post. Although not a word I particularly like, 'N00b' pretty much sums up the ethos of these types.

Oh, just a quick rant. I hate nigs who use the phrase 'white boy' as some kind of insult. If my culture is polluted anymore I swear I will take a biochem degree just to make that virus. By the way, I reserve the word nigger to refer only to sub-cutural blacks, the kind of ones who refer to themselves as niggers.

Funny, kind of resembles me in part! (Except that I have a social life to some degree and have given up drugs)

Last edited: Aug 17, 2004
  23. water the sea Registered Senior Member

Sure. But what to do when the damage is already done?
    What to do with those that are 18 *now* and need to become fit *now*?

For example, take that boy (?) in the picture earlier in this thread -- what can he do to "make something of himself"?
    For him, it may already be too late to go to camps, do sports -- he is not able to face those challenges in a healthy and creative manner, by now, he is much too used to doing ... whatever nothing it is that he is doing.