"I hate obama because.... " and other junk

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sandy, Feb 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sandy Banned Banned

He returned them because he was busted. Imagine how many millions he has from those we don't know about.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I'm just waiting for Debbie Schlussel to prove he got $200 million from Iran/other muslim donors. She will. I'm sure of it.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

Mod hat: Sandy i have left you alot of latitude in an effort to keep all this confinded to ONE thread. However if you persist in posting unstubsatiated trash like "his name is Hussein so he must be a muslim" as if that mattered anyway then i will close thread too. If i DO close it thats not going to stop me closing EVERYONE of your threads on how bad Obama is. If you have NO achedemic integrity then you will lose any place to sprout your trash

Last edited: Feb 22, 2008
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. shichimenshyo Caught in the machine Registered Senior Member

But you even said that he takes money from anonymous sources, so how could he have known :shrug: your such a silly goose

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. USS Exeter unamerican american Registered Senior Member

She has her obscure conservative gossip sites! How cute!

8. Bells Staff Member

What Muslims exactly?

And is the US elections and all donations in connection with said election meant to exclude people of other faiths, like Muslims?

Your comment reads as though you perceive all Muslims to be terrorists, so if a Muslim donates money to his campaign, then it is bad because as you say, you "are at war with demonic muslim terrorists". Are all Muslims terrorists Sandy? Do you have proof that all Muslims are terrorists?

So if you "are at war with demonic muslim terrorists", why in the hell is Bush so friendly with Saudi Arabia, especially when one considers that the majority of the terrorists who attacked the US are from Saudi Arabia?

And? I have a French first name and I am not French. I am named after an ancestor who was French, but I am not French. What's your point? Does one's name automatically place you in a little box about your identity?

What's wrong with having a Muslim name? A friend of mine (who happens to be a Christian) recently had a baby girl and they named her Alesha, a Muslim name. Does that mean she's going to be dogged by people like you calling her a "demonic Muslim terrorist" and a POS?

9. draqon Banned Banned

I hate Obama

10. Learned Hand Registered Senior Member

I don't like Obama simply because it's too darn close to Osama. Take that anyway you want, or as far as you want.

Learned

11. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

That's the same reason I hate Histler Beer.

12. sandy Banned Banned

I would take this to PM but you never answer. I answered some questions with proof/links backing up my statements. You hate me and everything I stand for/say. I get that. But to keep trashing me and my threads/posts is getting really old. You don't approve of my sources? Well, it will be a cold day in hell that any of the liberal media run any truthful/negative story on Obama. They love him and crowned him savior after the '04 convention.

Perhaps you are unaware how Islam works. If your father is a muslim, you are a muslim. You can't leave or you are an apostate and they can kill you.

I've already proven Obama is a muslim. If you don't believe it, that's your choice.

You can go ahead and continue trashing/closing my threads. I don't care.

13. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

Sandy: "I answered some questions with proof/links backing up my statements."

In what specific posts?

"I've already proven Obama is a muslim."

Where?

14. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

Mod hat

pjdude1219: This is a warning to you, Telling members to fuck off isnt accptable

Sandy:
    You can PM me any time you like, i havent goten back to you on the other one because i am still formulating a responce with the other mods. I hope to be able to respond by monday.

15. Repo Man Valued Senior Member

I think that is along the same lines as the way she "proved" that Saddam Hussein and Osama were best buddies. She asserted it, then linked to a site with no credibility where some guy with an incredibly large pearl says that he was approached by someone supposed representing Osama. This potential buyer apparently stated that Osama was considering buying the pearl as some sort of diplomatic gift for Hussein. In other words, she proved nothing.

16. Bells Staff Member

Hate you? Nah. That would mean there would have had to be 'like' in the first place

. On a serious note, you trash your own posts when you start on a rant with absolutely no reliable source to back you up.

Are you? No seriously. Are you? Aside from relying on Debbie the Hun for your information, and lets not forget Coulter, where else are you getting your information? Read the Quran?

I must tell my friends who converted out of Islam to Christianity and to atheism that they should not be alive.

I'm sorry. But claiming 'his name is Hussein and Hussein is a Muslim name and his father is a Muslim, blah blah blah' just doesn't cut it. It would be akin to someone saying someone is retarded when they are acting stupid, when the fact of the matter is, many people with mental disabilities are really quite intelligent.

Did you stomp your feet when you typed that?

17. USS Exeter unamerican american Registered Senior Member

I just don't like the fact that he only says what he will do, but never how he will do it.

18. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

For example? I'm wondering if he's in a position, or considers himself in a position to set forth how the USA will proceed.

Take the US withdrawal from Iraq: Obama understands that the overwhelming consensus among the USAmerican people is that the occupation needs to end as soon as possible, for the good of our nation. So his platform includes an end to the war. But Obama is not presently privy to Pentagon's plans for withdrawal, nor will it be proper for him to discuss them in detail when and if he becomes Commander in Chief. Nor is Obama able to predict how his deals with the Congress regarding defense appropriations will proceed. So what sort of details do you now expect from him?

Feel free to use another example, if it makes your point better.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2008
  19. USS Exeter unamerican american Registered Senior Member

"I will help improve health care." "I will create new job opportunities" "I will improve the economy" (just a few examples)

AND EXACTLY HOW WILL YOU DO THIS, OBAMA?
    If Obama explained how, then he would be my pick for the candidate.

20. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

Alright, health care. Let's see what he has to say on that subject in his Blueprint for Change (html version- a little rough, but quicker loading):
    That's direct. Does he provide more detail?
    There's a lot more on health care after that, but I'll first give you the chance to discuss what's not specific enough for you thus far.

There are chapters on jobs and the economy, too. Now that you have a link to the "Blueprint", please point specifically to an aspect that Obama's not specific enough about.

Here it is in pdf format, if you prefer

21. USS Exeter unamerican american Registered Senior Member

Now he should actually include some of those stats in his speech. I guess I was wrong about Obama.

22. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

23. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

Speeches, and political rallies are designed to inspire the base to get out and vote. They were never intended to be policy lectures. I'm sure you've watched the Senate in session on C-span, how long can you watch until you're almost sound asleep?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.