"I hate obama because.... " and other junk

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sandy, Feb 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sandy Banned Banned

The list of Obama supporters is getting weirder by the day. This time Nicaraguan President Daniel Ortega, who led the 1979 revolution in Nicaragua, says Obama's presidential bid is a "revolutionary" phenomenon in the United States".

"It's not to say that there is already a revolution under way in the U.S. ... but yes, they are laying the foundations for a revolutionary change," the Sandinista leader said.

Ortega led a Soviet-backed government that battled U.S.-supported Contra rebels before he lost power in a 1990 election. He returned to office last year via the ballot box.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

He called Obama a spokesman for the millions of Central American and Mexican citizens who criminally enter the USA.

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2008/02/14/america/LA-POL-Nicaragua-Ortega-Obama.php

With endorsements like this, who needs normal people?

MOD HAT: please read this post: http://www.sciforums.com/showpost.php?p=1754292&postcount=21

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2008
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Xelios We're setting you adrift idiot Registered Senior Member

Grasping for straws are we?

In real news, Obama just voted against granting retroactive immunity to Telcos for cooperating in Bush's illegal wiretapping program, McCain voted yes and Hillary is "not voting".

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. sandy Banned Banned

Obama bill: $845 billion more for global poverty

Democrat sponsors act OK'd by Senate panel that would cost 0.7% of gross national product

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=56405

Obama wants us to pay to feed the world. I agree with the guy who said it's not our job. I thought he was all about taking care of the USA first? So he wants to pull us out of Iraq, bring the war here, and send a HUGE chunk of our money to feed the world? What a freakin moron.

So America's broke, foreigners are buying us up, the economy is tanking, and Obama wants U.S. taxpayers to fund this? Insane. All those billions would never make it past the criminal UN.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

It's cheaper than bombing them when they adopt some radical and desperate solution to their problems.

Did the VC come to the US when we pulled out of Vietnam?

8. sandy Banned Banned

Obama just got the coveted Susan Sarandon endorsement but for the life of me I can't quite understand it:

“Well, I’m going to back Obama. But I hope - I think that he, as a symbol, has really excited people, and he’s definitely confusing to everyone who really hates America for hating Muslims because a name like Obama and a Black man, they’re probably going to go “Oh, wait a minute - what?” It’s kind of like when you’re out on the line for freedom to have an abortion and you’re incredibly pregnant. They just can’t quite figure it out. So I think he definitely has convinced people that he stands for change and for hope, and I can’t wait to see what he
    stands for.”

http://www.pbs.org/kcet/tavissmiley/archive/200802/20080211_sarandon.html

Wow.

9. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

Obama just got the antiSandy endorsement:

Every USAmerican here who enjoys horrifying Sandy, please join me in pledging your vote for Obama.

10. sandy Banned Banned

You can pledge until the cows come home. He won't win. Americans will not elect him.

11. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

I hope not.

12. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Bush bill, over a trillion dollars to Iraq over the past 6 years and nothing to show for this but more debt and added deficit numbers.

13. sandy Banned Banned

Obama bill throws money at corrupt UN. Cost $845 billion.

Bush spends to keep the war in Iraq.
    We have no more terror attacks since 911.
    Cost: priceless.

14. Vkothii Banned Banned

You mean: Americans like you won't vote for him, but I think his chances are improving. Anything/anyone has to be better for US foreign policy than the current "boy howdy" tactics. Then again, a former VC prisoner with no agenda looks like a poor choice (except for all those "real" Ammuricans, who seem a little nonplussed). The Clinton machine is doing (or trying to) what it did both other times, but Barack looks like a guy with reform on his mind - it's going to get interesting. Even from over here on the "other" side of the planet.

Anyone catch W's African "mission statement", when he got the big gong (that he dropped on the floor)?

Maybe you should post stuff like: "Americans, don't vote for him, or real bad stuff will happen!"

15. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

We have lost over 5000 American troops and over 10,000 troops that were seriously injured.

16. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

I get the feeling the Americans wont really understand in what situation they are in until a terrorist will nuke a US city. horrible as it sounds.

17. sandy Banned Banned

Demonic terrorists killed our troops. That is a sad fact and the cost of war.

Obama is an empty suit full of hot air/bs. Most Americans are not that stupid that they would elect him to the most important job in the world.

18. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

The most important job is to avoid problems not create them. Bush has lied to the American people and we have lost many good people fighting a war that never should have happened.

19. sandy Banned Banned

So how do we avoid the terrorists? They started this cr@p in '79. We will finish it.
    Bush lied to no one. I'm so f-ing tired of hearing that.

He saw the same evidence everyone else did. We lost people because terrorists killed them. How long should we let terrorists kidnap/hold hostage our troops? How long should we let them attack us like 911? How long should we let them keep killing innocent people all over the world?
    I'm glad he went to take out Saddam. I support him. And if we had to do it over again, we would. We will defeat terrorists even if it's one at a time.
    I think Bush is a hero for getting Saddam and trying to end terrorism. No one else had the b@lls to do what he did.

20. Vkothii Banned Banned

Interesting how it looks just like the emergency dial number. The WTC attacks were, and still are, one of the biggest question-marks over the whole "issue", of attacking a foreign country. Seems to be more about making money and getting oil, than all the other crap "they" keep telling us.

Put it this way, if troops invaded the country I live in, no matter where they came from, I'd probably join an insurgency and be labelled a "terrorist". What would you do?

21. Repo Man Valued Senior Member

Sandy, if the Chinese had stated in 2002 that Saddam Hussein was an intolerable threat to world peace, and they felt he was dangerously close to being able to build a nuclear weapon, and that because of these things they were going to invade and occupy Iraq; would you have supported this move on their part?

22. Repo Man Valued Senior Member

And more on topic, Daniel Ortega - what a terrible person for taking part in a revolution that overthrew a brutal US installed dictator, trying to hold his tiny country together despite being attacked by US sponsored remnants of the hated Somoza regime, and then peacefully leaving office when he lost an election. And then taking office again when democratically elected. What a worthless endorsement.

23. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

Although Not American. I second that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.