I hate English people

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by ndrs, Jan 26, 2003.

?

English people suck?

1. All people suck

16 vote(s)
    29.1%
  2. All local people suck

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. All English people suck

10 vote(s)
    18.2%
  4. People don't suck and ndrs is an idiot

29 vote(s)
    52.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fry1tonight Registered Member

And jealousy begat hate and hate begat stupid dicks with nothing better to do than try to provoke a reaction from a country full of interesting and diverse cultures, so go to the usa ohhh yea what is the age limit on drink over there these days, and its true you cant go to a bank and buy fire arms over here, which you can now do in the states, and the Canadians yeaaa all so friendly save for the French Canadians who hate everyone, every country has its good and bad points, im glad your in my country and suffering im glad you will always hate it im glad your education will always remind you of this and im glad that when they lay you to rest the words will be clearly marked up in ENGLISH just to piss you off a little more, go take your ball and play where ever you want, but rest assured the language you will speak constantly through out your life will be ENGLISH

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. ndrs The Anti-Cthulhu Registered Senior Member

It's irrelevant what England has once been... Look what it is now.. Overpopulated, shitty food, shitty wages, expensive life. Not to mention dumb people.
    Lithuania was once a great country. It spanned from Baltic sea to Black sea. Look at it now. I am not proud of it. History is history.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. odin Registered Senior Member

It's irrelevant what England has once been... Look what it is now.. Overpopulated, shitty food, shitty wages, expensive life. Not to mention dumb people.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yes I agree!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. adam2314 Registered Senior Member

Hey NDRS..

I think that you would hate to live in a world that did not have the English in it more. Go figure..

8. Maveric I own you all. Registered Senior Member

and the fact that its expensive over here is no fault of our own..........and you cant say its shitty food, just because you dont like it, i like it, so i have to disagree with you, its nice food......as for dumb people, please name an a remotly famouse inteligent person from lithuania, i will name a few britts for you if you like?

oh and before i forget......what do you want us to do about the overpopulated thing? i cant think of any ideas???? maybe take over lituania and move in just to make england a bit more roomy?

9. Vienna Registered Senior Member

It's irrelevant what England has once been... Look what it is now
    Overpopulated,
    Yep, with Lithuanians
    shitty food,
    from Lithuanian restaurants and take aways.
    shitty wages,
    we don't want Lits having too much money.
    expensive life.
    Lita exchange rate isn't too good
    Not to mention dumb people.
    yip. Lits in Brit.
    Lithuania was once a great country
    WHEN????? LMFAO

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

10. ndrs The Anti-Cthulhu Registered Senior Member

adam2314:
    Not really. At least if I didn't have to live amongst them.
    Vienna:
    1400-1600
    http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/historical/baltics.html

Maveric:
    Everyone knows that English food is shitty... except the English. Compare it to any other countries.. French, Italian.
    There is nothing you can do about a lot of things... It's just there.

11. IXL777 mature with wisdom Registered Senior Member

And I suppose the U.S.A. has'nt done any evil in the world!!!ALL SWEETNESS AND LIGHT!!

Actually I am very pro American , and would help them out in any combat situation..

Spookz.. an intelligent lad like you humiliating people with your foul innuendo..mothers etc...

NDRS..
    YOU STARTED ALL THIS, "WHAT COUNTRY ARE YOU FROM?"
    hitlers 3rd. reich!
    IT SHOWS YOU HOW QUICKLY MANKIND CAN DETERIORATE, THROUGH HATE , PREJUDICE, PRIDE AND IGNORANCE..FOR A STUDENT NDRS YOU ARE THE LOWEST FORM OF REPROBATE!!!AN INTELLECTUAL FOOL ..BEHIND EVERY ARGUMENT IS SOMEONES IGNORANCE...NDRS

Last edited: Jan 29, 2003
  12. Nebuchadnezzaar Registered Senior Member

more people speak english in China that speak english in America.
    A little perspective for you.

13. Vienna Registered Senior Member

Who counted them???????

14. IXL777 mature with wisdom Registered Senior Member

IS IT "PIDGIN ENGLISH", MAYBE A FLIGHT OF FANTASY NEBUCH!!!

Kum Hia:, Wai U Shao Ting,
    Hu Yu Hai Ding,

Hu Bao Ting..
    Ai Bang Mai Ne
    toh mi Nic....

VIENNA .....Do not waste your breathe..let them all go and live in the abyss of hell!

15. spookz Banned Banned

who gives a shit about the usa? screw patriotism
    help them out in combat?? please we have enough trouble with our own warmongerers!

what history are you proud of? (continued)

is it when you forced the chinese to buy your drugs? eh?

By the 1830's, the English had become the major drug-trafficking criminal organization in the world; very few drug cartels of the twentieth century can even touch the England of the early nineteenth century in sheer size of criminality. Growing opium in India, the East India Company shipped tons of opium into Canton which it traded for Chinese manufactured goods and for tea. This trade had produced, quite literally, a country filled with drug addicts, as opium parlors proliferated all throughout China in the early part of the nineteenth century. This trafficing, it should be stressed, was a criminal activity after 1836, but the British traders generously bribed Canton officials in order to keep the opium traffic flowing. The effects on Chinese society were devestating. In fact, there are few periods in Chinese history that approach the early nineteenth century in terms of pure human misery and tragedy. In an effort to stem the tragedy, the imperial government made opium illegal in 1836 and began to aggressively close down the opium dens. ..

nanking

or is it when you built up the industrial revolution on the backs of children??

Many children worked 16 hour days under atrocious conditions, as their elders did. Ineffective parliamentary acts to regulate the work of workhouse children in factories and cotton mills to 12 hours per day had been passed as early as 1802 and 1819. After radical agitation, notably in 1831, when "Short Time Committees" organized largely by Evangelicals began to demand a ten hour day, a royal commission established by the Whig government recommended in 1833 that children aged 11-18 be permitted to work a maximum of twelve hours per day; children 9-11 were allowed to work 8 hour days; and children under 9 were no longer permitted to work at all (children as young as 3 had been put to work previously). This act applied only to the textile industry, where children were put to work at the age of 5, and not to a host of other industries and occupations. Iron and coal mines (where children, again, both boys and girls, began work at age 5, and generally died before they were 25), gas works, shipyards, construction, match factories, nail factories, and the business of chimney sweeping, for example (which Blake would use as an emblem of the destruction of the innocent), where the exploitation of child labor was more extensive, was to be enforced in all of England by a total of four inspectors. After further radical agitation, another act in 1847 limited both adults and children to ten hours of work daily.

16. IXL777 mature with wisdom Registered Senior Member

he who has not sinned ,cast the first stone!!

so you are anti american and english///
    what nationality are you !!

17. spookz Banned Banned

ha!
    i stand on my own! i form no alliances! not with family, not with community, not with ethnicity/race/nationality. i refuse to be like an animal marking out my turf with piss!

18. IXL777 mature with wisdom Registered Senior Member

You may not be an animal marking out his turf with piss,but you are taking the PISS when you come out with notion of hating 60 million people ..
    therefore you are an isolationist , self orientated, with self worth ,who suffers from pride..high opinion of oneself ...prooves that you are not a very good mixer,I can see that chip on the shoulder getting bigger by the minute.....
    Have you heard of altruism, friendliness, compassion for your fellow man.........NO...all you see is SELF, SELF , SELF SELF....

You and NDRS can link up together .. and you can PISS all over each other!

19. ndrs The Anti-Cthulhu Registered Senior Member

IXL: Sure you want altruism you weak shit.
    Why is that bad? It's bad because you can't use him.

20. IXL777 mature with wisdom Registered Senior Member

NDRS ..I HAVE TOLD YOU THAT YOU HAVE THE BRAINS OF A ROCKING HORSE.....Anyone who can hate 60 million people , has to be a fews screws short of a goalpost...more wood.......
    what nationality are you?

ONE IS ONLY WEAK..WHEN ONE HAS THE BRAINS OF A ROCKING HORSE!

21. ndrs The Anti-Cthulhu Registered Senior Member

1. Lithuanian

No no.. I hate more than that.. I hate 6 billion people.

IXL, you have the brains of an common Englishman. Yes, a pleb that is. That is enough said.

22. IXL777 mature with wisdom Registered Senior Member

NOW,... BECAUSE OF YOU NDRS, I HATE 10 MILLION LITHUANIANS...........

SEE HOW ABSURD YOUR FUTILE ARGUMENT BECOMES....
    I think you should go and see a BRITISH PSYCHOLOGIST...
    WITH BRITISH MONEY...and piss off back to your own country , you ungrateful uncertified little shit..

ndrs...there coming to take you away ..ha ha

23. Seldon Registered Member

None of this could possibly apply to American history, at all, could it? Mmmm...
    Just substitute palaces for mansions and 'civilisation' for fast food, crap meaningless films and obesity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.