I hate English people

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by ndrs, Jan 26, 2003.

?

English people suck?

1. All people suck

16 vote(s)
    29.1%
  2. All local people suck

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. All English people suck

10 vote(s)
    18.2%
  4. People don't suck and ndrs is an idiot

29 vote(s)
    52.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ndrs The Anti-Cthulhu Registered Senior Member

Firefly: because the defenders are English. English just want to make war on someone.

-----------
    I never said that I hated England because of its friendliness.. Two things: conservative and commonness. They are related.

1. Look at the soap operas from England/Australia, then look at soap operas from US, Central America's..
    English/Australian soap operas are about common people doing common shit.
    American soap operas are about rich peope doing rich common shit.
    The difference: English enjoy watching common people (thus are oriented towards common, couldn't you say?).
    BTW, I am not saying vanity for money is a good thing. But it's better than nothing.
    2. British were once great imperial power. British are still proud of that, heritage... They still live in the past, they want things not to change. And when England now is living in US shadow, English think they are still so great...

Another thing...
    Look at the 100 richest people in the world. About 50 or more are from US. English people? 3,4,5 I am not sure... Wouldn't you move out of England if you had money (not invested in England)? This country is a sinking ship, and patriotism is just another social slave training aspect.

I didn't want to say everybody English are crap/shit/whatever. It's the majority that's bugging me. Maybe it's the same people everywhere.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. IXL777 mature with wisdom Registered Senior Member

NDRS..THIS IS FOR YOU AGAIN
    TO BE CONSCIOUS THAT YOU ARE IGNORANT IS A GREAT STEP TO KNOWLEDGE....
    therefore, for someone to hate 56 billion people must have the brains of a ROCKING HORSE...
    because people hate those who make them feel their OWN INFERIORITY, an inferiority complex..has a chip on the shoulder ,,incidently from the ROCKING -HORSE.

THIS DISCUSSION IS INANE ..AND SELF CONCEITED ..wll lead to..SELF DESTRUCTION..learn a little bit about altruism....humility..
    THOR , NDRS, and we the British people will hold out the hand of friendship..and feed the Rocking horse with british hospitality
    Dominic

NDRS=2 INCH THICK PLY-WOOD

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Vienna Registered Senior Member

No, that is not all you can say. You incite hatred towards yourself by insulting the people in a country which is educating you.

England is educating you, whatever you learn you owe it to England and English education.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. RDT2 Registered Senior Member

While not a great fan of England, this is a stupid thread. Can I ask the moderator to lock it!

8. Thor "Pfft, Rebel scum!" Valued Senior Member

What's wrong with the thread RDT2? There are many worse ones than this, this is a voicing ground for opinions. Everyone's got 'em. Might as well share them

9. Vienna Registered Senior Member

Hello RDT2,

If it is your wish is that I refrain from posting again on this thread, then consider it done. Whilst I know that the country you reside does not favour the English all too well, I have great respect for your country, your people and your traditions.

Vienna

Last edited: Jan 28, 2003
  10. odin Registered Senior Member

ndrs

I go out (a lot - every night). I only see a few people who actually dance in a club.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Just go to the African bush,the natives dance at night & during the day out there.
    We have just gone past that tribal shit!

11. ndrs The Anti-Cthulhu Registered Senior Member

RDT2: What's wrong with you? You don't like this thread, don't look at it. Start your own..
    I just love watching these people take a crack at me.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

This looks like English hospitality to me...

12. Firefly Registered Senior Member

Precisely why I wish I'd been educated in another country. Not to mention treated medically as well.

13. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

you could come here venus

(its easier to type venus than firefly

)

14. Maveric I own you all. Registered Senior Member

you stupid cock...the only reason the fact 50 of the richest people are from us and not the uk is because the us is about 10 times bigger......your daft and stupid comments ought to stay in your head untill you can think of some that make sence!

and shut up about the fact that you think most britts are dicks...caz they arnt your just a shallow person who cant see further than their own nose...get out and get a life.
    im a very nice person, but not to people i dont like, i think all britts are like that, maybe the problem lies with you.....maybe you get a bad reception from every one from england because you are such a pain in the ass!? i dont know?????

15. ndrs The Anti-Cthulhu Registered Senior Member

US is 5 times bigger by population...
    I get a good reception from English people, that is not the problem.. The problem is with your fucking tradition and conservative character.

16. Maveric I own you all. Registered Senior Member

fuck off...we cant change our traditions because you dont like them...fuck off!

17. spookz Banned Banned

umm...is it true that english guys fornicate with their mothers?
    i always wanted to know

thanks

18. IXL777 mature with wisdom Registered Senior Member

SPOOKZ....FOR A MAN OF little INTELLIGENCE...that saying only works in America..
    NDRS..YOU ARE GENERALIZING AGAIN,,tadition , conservative!
    WHAT COUNTRY DO YOU COME FROM!!

I can see the "seig heil" ..and small moustache....jackbooting along OUR BRITISH ROADS!!..
    this thread will self destruct.....because of the negative ....imbecile..inane and infantile irascible..drossy
    REPROBATES..

19. spookz Banned Banned

ixl777

did you not say i am a man of intellect? why the switch?

if the saying (english guys fornicate with their mothers) works only in america, i assume you brits take vacations with your mothers in usa to fornicate with them? why here? why not canada. i am not sure i want that kinda pervese behaviour occuring in my country!

eagerly awaiting a response
    thanks
    sincerely yours
    spook

20. Seldon Registered Member

We English are VERY proud of our history - just as the Scots and Welsh are of theirs. Together we have helped form the world in which we live today and just hope to part of this world's future.

We have been great in the past - i.e. single handedly holding off Hitler (with our commonwealth mates) while the US sat on its hands as we sold off our empire - and there is absolutely nothing wrong with feeling happy about our countries achievements as long as we keep in mind our failings and always look to the future.
    After all, if you actually have a history (unlike the US who are currently trying to re-create every empire that waxed and waned under our sun) why not be proud of it?

BTW: London and its inhabitants can in no way at all be thought of as a cross-sectional representation of the English - of course they're all the same, they're all drones dreaming of a country life...

21. spookz Banned Banned

ummm....is it true that the welsh fornicate with their sheep? please tell me this is a lie!

seldon
    too bad you had to drag the usa down to prop yourselves up! how unfortunate!

22. Firefly Registered Senior Member

Except for those very few who have posted on this thread.

23. spookz Banned Banned

what history are you proud of? is it when you fucks presided over the largest land grab ever recorded. is it when you civilized the natives by butchering them? is it when you ransacked their wealth to build your palaces, create your stinkin aristocracy back home? is it when you enslaved whole races? is it when you brought your so called civilization to babarian lands? is it when you created a life of leisure on the backs of slave labor? damn you english! damn you i say!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.