I Hate Atheists

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by lixluke, Jun 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

James,
    I am perfectly aware of your rules.
    If others are allowed to break them, I should be too.
    If people are allowed to insult me, I am allowed to insult back.
    It is not fair to ban me instead of those that started it.
    I did not start the bashing.
    A thread that bashes religion was started. "I hate Christians."
    Therefore, I bashed atheists.
    Since one is allowed to bash and instult religion, one is allowed to bash and insult atheists.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. glaucon tending tangentially Registered Senior Member

cool: Although I disagree with you on some things, herein, I could not agree more with your logic.
    quid pro quo is only fair.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. SnakeLord snakeystew.com Valued Senior Member

And there I was thinking a christian would be above all that. It's odd isn't it? So much time spent bashing everything an atheist stands for only to then go right to their level instead of maintaining some of that decent, moral christian attitude you would have us believe is so righteous.

However, there is not a problem with your first post - other than it's complete bollocks and something you'd expect from a child. The problem I believe stems from the vulgur outbursts you showed later on in the thread - most of which were completely uncalled for and do not in any way show you have a presentable reason to dislike or 'hate' atheists.

If you do really dislike/hate atheists then I would merely advise that you not instantly act exactly like you would accuse them of acting. If anything that would make you look more like them.. no?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

scorpius: or shut the fuck up
    M*W: Everyone in my house wondered why I was laughing so hard! They thought I was doing something illegal! You made my day! Everyone on this forum needs to read this site! Thanks!

8. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Jan Ardena:

Since religions are based on belief in gods, of course atheists are anti-religious. How could they not be? Some may be resentful, but I think they are a minority. It would be just as true to claim that all Christians are resentful of atheists.

Are you attempting to equate secular humanism and satanism? The two are very different, you know.

Dictionaries record how words are used. The word "religion" is used to denote a belief in supernatural powers, forces or personages. Are you trying to redefine the word? What is your preferred definition?

Secular humanists believe that governments, in particular, don't have the right to impose religion upon the people. That is different from advocating non-belief in gods. It is probably true that many secular humanists are atheists, but that does not make atheism a central tenet of secular humanism. And secular humanism isn't an "organisation", either. It's a philosophy.

Neither secular humanism nor satanism hold much sway among most of the people in the world today. Most people in the world follow major religions such as Christianity or Hinduism.

Yes, that's perfectly true of some atheists. Are you attempting to tar all atheists with the same brush? Are all Christians alike, too?

9. audible un de plusieurs autres Registered Senior Member

the thread, "I hate xians" was not about bashing the xians it was about Waters jealousy, cool skill drew first blood without even reading the opening thread.
    this thread is the exact opposite as it is openly against atheist, so quid pro quo, does not work here.

10. Sarkus Hippomonstrosesquippedalo phobe Valued Senior Member

Ah - the old "turn the other cheek" interpretation is obviously by-passed for the more satisfying "eye for an eye"?

11. Yorda Registered Senior Member

Of course. It will take long for some people to be able to understand and do what Jesus teached. People are still evolving and the old laws still haven't changed.

12. john smith Tongue in cheek Registered Senior Member

God dammned christian filth....theyv allready won...they are why this discourse is taking place..aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

13. Arditezza Banned Banned

Agreed, and Cool Skill seems to be the only one who continually bashes a false generalization and insults people directly. In that thread as in this, he seems to be the only one foaming at the mouth with the bitter taste of bile spittling from his raging lips. Something should have been done about him long ago, but somehow he's skated through unscathed.

2900+ posts and he hasn't learned a thing. That's really very sad.

The Christian values of empathy and compassion surely go ignored in his Christian world.

14. Ebed Registered Member

I believe you are accomplishing nothing for the Kingdom of God. You are actually hurting the cause, in my opinion.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Peace
    Ebed El Olam

15. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Get real.
    I already proved "9. Atheists are emotionally unstable."
    It's the reason why atheists are so biased.
    James R says nothing when all others bash and insult, but when I do it, I get threatened. People are bashing and insulting, yet of course, I may not do so in return. They are allowed to bash and insult me, but I am not allowed to reply in return.
    Thanks for proving my point.

Wrong.

16. SnakeLord snakeystew.com Valued Senior Member

One more persecuted christian to add to the pile. It might be worth joining a christian forum where you can spread your intolerance and hatred happily with other persecuted christians.

Btw, I'm kinda still waiting on an answer as to why you think my earlier statement was wrong. I didn't insult you, I was very polite and yet the best you could do was tell me I'm a neanderthal while not even spelling it right. I notice it's a trend with you, just leaving "wrong" as a response to someones comment/question - which just shows you have no interest in discussion whatsoever. If you think I'm wrong, don't just say "wrong", tell me why.

17. SkinWalker Archaeology / Anthropology Moderator

I think that people on both sides of the argument are just amazed that you equate criticism of a belief with personal insults and impetuous remarks about individuals.

What you refer to as "bashing" by atheists is no where near similar to your behavior. Indeed, I don't recall anyone singling you out prior to your insults and diatribes directed toward various individuals in this forum. Like I said before, if you have that much of an aversion about atheists, you would do well to avoid the Religion sub-forum of a Science message board.

Peace to you.

18. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Bla bla bla bla. If you have no desire to provide an intelligent reply, I suggest you exit.
    I've proven my point.
    Athiests are bias.

Yes because this forum is bias. That is because James is bias, and typically allows his religion to affect his who he attacks. Everybody has done their share of insults and bashing. Every one of Skin Walker's posts is targeted to trolling with no particular bit of productivity.

"One more persecuted christian added to the pile" reflects the pure bias of the atheist religion. I have proven that atheists are not interested in productive discussion about their take on religion. They only wish to harrass and as you say "persecute" without any intelligent discussion. If all your interested in is throwing people to some imaginary pile, and not acutally interested in intelligent discussion, I have again proven my point.
    15. Atheists only wish to attack without intention of coming to conclusion.

19. If I could just interject here for a moment Skin old chap, I believe an important consideration you may have overlooked when formulating your response may actually have been the course of the outcome of your last most resent encounter.

Whenever entering into this sort of confrontation, it's always vitally important to remember that Fool Skill, being junctioned with a water based elemental Guardian Force, is immune completely to most traditional forms of cast Reason such a Consideration, Tolerance, Counterpoint and all forms of Sense and will invariably counter-attack to any form of Reason immediately with a devastatingly moist combination of Drone, Shortness, Quibble, Pants and Crab instantly on any member of your party foolish enough to try, reducing the will to live in all and giving most an annoying little head ache right at the back of the eyes.

In order to get around this, before entering battle, first make sure at least one of your party has the ability to cast Triple on all and immediately follow through by having them cast Earwax, Blind and Booze Goggles on all your party members which, although it doesn't entirely protect anyone, it will at least mean that they don't have to listen to, read or think the very worst of what will inevitably follow.

Which it will, usually accompanied with Phlegm and/or Distain.

If any of your junctioned Guardian Forces have leaned the ability to cast Reason, try summoning Irifit and get him to cast Shut The Fuck Up at the soonest possible juncture, and repeat. Frequently and often.

It doesn't actually do the slightest bit of good of course, but curiously one never gets tired of hearing someone say it. Frequently and often and very, very loudly.

If all else fails, just hold down the R1 and R2 shoulder buttons on your control pad or cast Why Bother and just get the hell out of Dodge before Fool utters a word.

I trust this little walk-through proves useful for future reference. There is a FAQ page dealing with common problems associated with this type of level boss elsewhere on the site, it's called The Membership Rules.

Good luck, and don't let this minor set back spoil your enjoyment of Someone Else's Final Fantasy X3.

Cheery-bye

20. SkinWalker Archaeology / Anthropology Moderator

You haven't proven anything. All you've done is continue to restate, "atheists are bias[ed]" and other similarly unfounded assertions.

Several of us have tried repeatedly to engage in intelligent discussion. Yet all we get in return is "I've proven...," "blah bla bla bla," "Wrong," "this forum is bias," etc.

You've answered no direct questions that attempted to discuss your assertions. Most of these questions were not insulting. The only way they could have been inferred as overly critical is if one is not secure in their beliefs.

If anyone should exit this thread, it should be the thread starter who refuses to participate in the very discussion he/she began.

Peace to you.

21. Ebed Registered Member

No no no my friend. Show Christ's love. Let them bash us. We need to show them the love, and the wisdom behind God.
    Peace
    Ebed El Olam

22. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

The only person that should exit is anybody that is only here to troll with no point whatsoever. Thus far, your posts for the most part are just intended to harrass and troll with no intention for practical discussion. Get lost.

23. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

You are irrelevant.
    They already have bashed. It's the only thing they know how to do.
    As you can clearly see, atheists are allowed to make personal insults, but anything against atheists is not allowed.
    Bias.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.