I got abducted by aliens

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Misskitty, Mar 26, 2005.

1. Misskitty Registered Member

I got abducted by aliens and they looked just like Bob Sagget, and they dissected my brain right in front of me, and they replaced it with a wad of chewing gum. Right outside Roswell, New Mexico, no I think that was Walmart.....yeah thats right. And Now everytime I pick my nose green stuff comes out!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Gambit Star Universal Entity Registered Senior Member

BEWARE !

....that green stuff will mutate and try to find the form of Charleton Heston. Do not underestimate the power of green alien goo !

....I've also heard rumours that it does terrible, terrible things to you when you sleep, one time this lady did not shower for weeks and the green goo made its way down in between her legs and implanted intself in her womb. After only one nights sleep she gave birth to creature resembling something between George Bush Jnr and the decayed remains of a Llama.

hehehe
    nice to meet ya misskitty !

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. AngelOfDisease Registered Member

Man, I had a similar problem with green goo. When I pissed, it burned like battery acid and smelled like sulfur... Not everything that happens in Bangkok stays in Bangkok. Half of the office found that out the hard way.

You scared me at the meer mention of hijo del George Bush... somehow, the decayed remains of the Llama lead to sigh of relief.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. bob-bobby Born Again ;) Registered Senior Member

stop watchin discovery channel !!!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

:m:

8. Less Than Zero -1 Registered Senior Member

I was the alien, I am Bob Sagget

9. cato less hate, more science Registered Senior Member

dont you know? paul newman is behind it all! why do you think he makes salad dressing?

10. bob-bobby Born Again ;) Registered Senior Member

did you meet elvis , hows he ? next time you meet him give him my rgds , tell him we still love him at Planet earth !!!

:m:

11. top mosker Ariloulaleelay Registered Senior Member

I was taken by pan dimensional aliens to the fifth dimension where I was able to view all four dimensions simultainiously. No bob sagets.

12. Assassin565 Registered Member

Bob Sagat is the overlord of the sixth dimension you fools. He shall crush your pitiful five dimensions with his mighty microphone and you will cower before his greatness.
    And you will be thankful for the opprotunity!!!

13. Xylene Valued Senior Member

I thought George Jr Bush was Lord of the Dimensions--trying to make himself so, anyway. I'd rather be living on any other planet than Earth.

14. Less Than Zero -1 Registered Senior Member

How did you know? If everyone knows this, the world will fall

15. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Try Uranus!