i can't locate the linguists area?....

Discussion in 'Science & Society' started by Anew, Mar 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anew Life isn't a question. Banned

I just wanted to start a thread, for chat about the interest of the evolution of spoken language, hence somewhat dictionary based. Yes there are treekie pleasures like the star trek dictionary, yet such

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

is not beings every day. Back to my point, it seems that institution of greater quality writing style has been evident on wikipedias improved writing style since 2011. Before 2011 I noticed that they weren't as clean in their writing capacity as they are now.

it is an enlightening priveledge to welcome new words into common diction just think row the jingle of the word name or perhaps word jesus changed things. perhaps jesus was a word that meant care ..origin is a very free field in the many faceted fields of science. the science of language, single words like ethics, creating pardigmn shifts it is all very interesting.

a word I've been working with for a longe time is scence as an antonym to sense in sort of fashion< mere chit chat the pragmatic relevance of this thread is basically celebretarian inviting chit chat of difference with inclusion of progress... and respect for past classic relevance perhaps metaphoricaly speaking:

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Arne Saknussemm trying to figure it all out Valued Senior Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Olinguito Registered Member

I’m not actually a linguist but I am greatly interested in languages.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.