I cant feel my life

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by ColdEnvy, Jan 19, 2009.

1. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Enmos is right.

I wouldn't personally aim for children until I'd spent many years with a partner, during that time I would have to prove my own faithfulness and usefulness to them as well as Identifying their mutual feelings and actions. I'd have to prove that I could keep my environment clean and safe (rather than the number of extension cables, dust traps, monitors, stacks etc)

After all with children you need eyes in the back of your head, no sharp objects lying around, no cables that can be pulled to cause heavy objects to fall or increase chances of electrocution etc.

There is then the necessity to understand how to nurture a child, obviously teaching them things and what not to do as a parent (like no smacking etc) Those sorts of decisions can't be done alone, they have to be considered by a partner to make sure you do what is best for a child.

So no wham, bam, thankyou mam and a phonecall 9 months later.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. draqon Banned Banned

im getting it this year.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Ok, good luck

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. draqon Banned Banned

yeah I know, exciting

8. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Sometimes it's best to live for a moment, than exist for a lifetime. I don't mean do something completely wreckless, however sometimes you just have to do something sporadic. It's a useful method of dealing with the Chaos that infuses everyone's life, since we truly don't have control over our own actions most of the time, usually decision making is actually placed upon strangers we've never met.

An example of this is gaining a job or placement in education, it's not necessarily those you interact with at the end of the day that make the decision, it could be shareholders, directors, Education grants, Deans etc that make the overall decision that you are acceptable for whatever position they have. You can of course spend many years to make yourself look acceptable, but then there is potentially a whole load of other people looking to fit that same position with equal skills or prior training. I guess you can say its an interesting "Interpretation" in the long run.

I guess if you don't want to do it wrecklessly then check it out with simple mathematics.

• find out if Your rent + busfare is >= renting a property closer to your school.

If it's higher over a year, then you are better off paying a higher rent near the school *if* it equals less.

If you walk 2 miles anyway, then you know you have already a range around the school you can look for. If you get yourself a pushbike you can extend the mileage a little. You don't have to leave so early in the morning or get home so late at night which will benefit your health as well as your ability to study. (I would suggest that your Grade's would be slightly impaired by being tired, along with of course your esteem level)

9. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

1. It's depression.
    2. It's reality, life is actually empty, consciousness is an illusion, nothing is truly meaningful or significant.

10. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Mental note: don't invite Spider to parties. Convo killer.

11. draqon Banned Banned

If life was actually empty, than what are you spidergoat?

A hologram of this universe, perhaps?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holographic_principle

12. Enmos Valued Senior Member

13. draqon Banned Banned

how can something lack meaning yet exist?

14. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Why do you equate existence with meaning ? What basis do you have for that ?

15. Bishadi Banned Banned

not a really

because it is measuring culture against reality

heck i can't wait for that call, from my offspring, because then i can look in the mirror and say, hey 'wholelineage'.... we gonna live a little longer!

it is the minds of people today, that measure cultural requisites to life's importance, when in reality you willl be dead long before the child in most cases and the more you make the greater diversity and chance you and your lineage have to live longer.

but as most like to look and compare their short time and fun with others.

think about instinct when considering life.......... either make babies or convey what ever good to existence you can,because that is your life after this period.

Each night we practice death; the period of choice upon the mass is no longer there. But when you wake up in the morning you have another chance to contibute for life (your life).... best use them wake ups with all you got cause one day, you will run out of chances.

16. draqon Banned Banned

basis? for me it is same thing.

17. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

18. draqon Banned Banned

did a hologram just speak to me? :bugeye:

19. Enmos Valued Senior Member

For you, perhaps. But really, it isn't.

20. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Ah but that's the point, it's not just about contributing a life to the world but a life that's given a good education, a stable environment to grow in and the ability to carry all the best traits of a couple forwards beyond their own years. It shouldn't just be about spreading your gene's out for the continuation of your genetic line, while it's something that exists in a Darwinism interpretation it tends to add to the dilapidation of society through an idoicracy.

21. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

No, there is no such thing, except in a physics sense. There is no coherent self that is speaking, there are only words and responses.

22. Enmos Valued Senior Member

I'll take this opportunity, while Draqon is dazed and confused, to say that.. hrm never mind.

23. Bishadi Banned Banned

first, start right there, contributing life to the world (existence). a whole bunch can be grounded in that 'choice'

is a duty like a lion and cubs

that was too deep..... can you slow that one up for me

are you suggesting, you want to live for a bit before doing the wild thing?

you make it sound like nature is ugly when reducing it down to human interpretation

you a bag of rock that can choose, how many lives can you create?

plant trees (whole universe of life because of that choice for example)

to do something as simple as teach a child to toe their shoes, could be passed on for generations.

imagine teaching them what life is

from that seed forward, you the gardener who started the wheel

If you are not interested in making babies, there is life to give (contribute to existence, follow the rules).

bad: loss to the common. (take more than need: selfish by intent)

the rest is easy

did we already discuss what life is? Energy continuing in time: good last a long time, bad be fading early.

If your kid and all munchkins, learn them rules early..... and then be able to ground it in all science, in most all beliefs, and nature tooooo...

makes for a good phootur

as simple as reality is, you got it

and you can bet the farm on it