I believe the "came back from heaven" boy.!!!

Discussion in 'Religion' started by cluelusshusbund, Jan 17, 2015.

1. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

Do you thank he told the truth.???

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Next thing will be Charlie admitting he never bit anyone's finger.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

I dont know... it looks real to me.!!!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Jason.Marshall Banned Banned

Good for you my friend you belong with us make haste the 8th is upon us...

8. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

I am NACA an if you ant alredy a member you are welcom to join.!!!

9. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

I tried to get my story on the air or in a book but was told they weren't interested. I died once for over 3 minutes but never saw anything like white lights, voices or other worldly stuff. I wonder why his story is told but mine wasn't allowed?????

10. Jason.Marshall Banned Banned

because he is a child its more believable because people believe children to be more believable and honest althought its not only children that experience this trip the media always puts ratings first to keep their jobs.

11. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

So the doctors that brought me back to life wouldn't be asked if I was really dead? I'd think that asking those professionals that were there with me and revived me would be just as believable as a child. No one wants to show there is no "heaven" when given to opportunity to do so, keeping the truth away from the citizens.

12. Jason.Marshall Banned Banned

when you die "breaking the covalent bonds" your energy frequency is released and is a different wavelength for different people so this will cause you to phase into the realm you belong by means of associated corresponded frequencies that you match up with. This is why a lot of Satanist worship Saturn because some can live on the ring of Saturn.

13. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

14. Jason.Marshall Banned Banned

You don't have to believe me its my opinion.

15. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

And you don't have to believe that child either. I don't. I know what happens after you die and no child is going to convince me otherwise.

16. Jason.Marshall Banned Banned

He is a child in conflict you have to let it slide and believe what you know has happened to you because all experiences will be subjective because everyone has different energy signature like a finger print the only time all stories will be the same and constant is if they originate from the unified realm of oneness.

17. Seattle Valued Senior Member

What covalent bonds are you breaking when you die and how does the act of dying break them?

What is your energy frequency before you die. Where does that original from and how do you measure that?

18. Jason.Marshall Banned Banned

Just read up on it I think there are many papers written but you cannot ask a question like "what is your frequency" because everyone will have a different one.

19. Seattle Valued Senior Member

I'm asking you, what is your frequency?

20. Jason.Marshall Banned Banned

Access denied. It has been kept hidden for many years for a special reason.

21. Seattle Valued Senior Member

When did you first start this path into delusion?

22. Jason.Marshall Banned Banned

If I am delusional what benefit would it serve you to even speak to me? would that not be wasting your time honestly and logically why would you waste your time? I am fine I did not ask for nor do I desire help with my life situation I am fine and know exactly what is going on.

23. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

MALARKEY
    2 days ago
    Boy Admits He Didn’t Go to Heaven

The young boy at the center of bestselling book The Boy Who Came Back from Heaven has admitted that he made the whole story up. Alex Malarkey’s story of visiting angels and heaven after being injured in a car crash when he was 6 years old was billed as “a supernatural encounter that will give you new insights on heaven, angels, and hearing the voice of God,” but publisher Tyndale House is now taking the book “and all ancillary products” out of print. Malarkey wrote an open letter to retailer LifeWay explaining the situation: “I said I went to heaven because I thought it would get me attention. When I made the claims that I did, I had never read the Bible. People have profited from lies, and continue to.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...3YguAD&usg=AFQjCNF85JIQFIiWwlqTsQh-jhlY2houGQ

Anything for money. As I said I didn't believe him but some people did.