I am considering brainwashing to fix my son: religious experiment.

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by jayleew, Oct 12, 2010.

1. Trooper Secular Sanity Valued Senior Member

He's very creative, though. I LOVE THIS!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Absolutely hilarious…

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. gmilam Valued Senior Member

Let me get this straight... you think lying to your son is a good way to teach him moral behaviour? :bugeye:

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. NMSquirrel OCD ADHD THC IMO UR12 Valued Senior Member

of that whole post..this was the only advice you had to offer..
    the rest was just an emotion outburst..given the choice..i would prefer jesus over you..

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. NMSquirrel OCD ADHD THC IMO UR12 Valued Senior Member

you will have to ask more specific questions..as i post alot and don't always remember what i say..

8. NMSquirrel OCD ADHD THC IMO UR12 Valued Senior Member

there is truth in this..

9. NMSquirrel OCD ADHD THC IMO UR12 Valued Senior Member

did not quote the entire post..but very sound advice..

10. NMSquirrel OCD ADHD THC IMO UR12 Valued Senior Member

succumb to your fears much?

this is actually a minority scenario ,it does not apply to every one in this situation..

11. John99 Banned Banned

and what are you doing with your hands here?

Well i deleted my original post while editing. Flogger is as creative as a small house plant. Just i little bitty one.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2010
  12. Trooper Secular Sanity Valued Senior Member

Did you edit your last post because you finally figured it out? It’s in his photo album.
    It says "Lori_7 God told me to tell you he doesn’t speak to you." I thought it was funnier than hell...:mufc:
    Thumbs up, smart one.

13. John99 Banned Banned

No i deleted it by accident and to much trouble remembering exactly what i posted. Something about Jack the Ripper telling jokes while drinking heavily.

How do you know that is his photo album? I cant access it and i cant read that little print.

14. Trooper Secular Sanity Valued Senior Member

15. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Probably not, but she won't respect her dad as much.

16. keith1 Guest

Has the child had any psychological evaluation? At the school? I assume yes, because of the mentioned ODD?
    Has the child been uprooted or in other words, has the family been moving a lot?

17. Adstar Valued Senior Member

The fruit of the politically correct athiest way is coming upon you jayleew. Be prepared for a lot more heart ache and suffering as you see your son reach his athiest potential. No moral compass. No moral guidance. As you know in the politically corrected world there are no such thing as morals anymore. Only freedom to be what you want to be and the outcomes of the exercising of that freedom. Your son is "free" prepare to weep.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

18. Carcano Valued Senior Member

Does God give that freedom of choice...or does secular society give that freedom?

19. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

If it hasn't already been suggested, perhaps a well qualified and experienced behavioral child psychologist will have some suggestions. Scarring a child with images of Hell could do a lot of emotional damage which may, in the future, manifest itself in all sorts of unknown ways. From being scared to explore ideas to becoming a suicide bomber. Or it could be OK.

I personally am not sure that kids are supposed to behave ALL the time. To some degree it's perfectly normal.

If it were me, I'd try full contact martial arts and other contact sports. I know a cage-fighter who has a really bad temper, but over the years has learned not to drink any alcohol and lives to cage fight (which he makes pretty good money at). I'm not suggesting your son will become a cage fighter, but that he may need an outlet.

20. keith1 Guest

I totally agree. The child must first be guided to exploring what is at the core of their disgruntlement. Then they can be given testimonial examples of similar cases, so that they can determine that their issues are not isolated within themselves. More guidance then is displayed to the child as to alternate ideas and avenues of possible solution. Finally the child may need time to formulate a course of action, even if that requires a year of home schooling, or some other form of free coursework environment, compatible with the parent's schedules, and/or the schools alternate classroom structures.

21. ejderha Exhausted Registered Senior Member

It's not an advise. The post is addressed to another member who suggests Jesus is better than any other alternative. Of course it's an outburst, I am a sensible human being.

22. phlogistician Banned Banned

It was over at post #10.

23. phlogistician Banned Banned

I've shagged a few convent educated girls. I think you miss the point.

It applies _here_ he is considering using religion as a means to control his kids. Not because he believes it. It's deliberate deception. It's pretty hideous.