I´ve seen the begin of the World End

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Zakzuk, Jan 24, 2005.

1. Zakzuk Registered Senior Member

Hello, I have the future vision, I can see the future in my dreams, but also I practice meditation. I´ve seen the end of the world. It is going to begin in the Mouth Temple, it is in Jerusalem City. The arabian want to drestroy it and when this will happen we must look for a save place. The world is in dangerous. Place if somebody belive in my meditation place take care when this begun by aribian....

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. exsto_human Transitional Registered Senior Member

Are we all doomed or is there saviour?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Zakzuk Registered Senior Member

Everybody have to doomed in this world, our unic saviour is in our faith

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

Move along people, just some guy smoking weed. Theres more over by your window, I'd be more worried about them if I were you.

8. exsto_human Transitional Registered Senior Member

Weed is great. :m:

9. NO1 I Am DARKNESS Registered Senior Member

NO No No. The world comes to an end like this. My visions..... True Visions

On top a mountainside where the mountains faced the waterside facing north, where a cone shaped rock or something was visible. Me and two other characters, one unknown and the other an alien with a green head shaped like Pac-Man. They had teeth like sharks, similar body structure and very large mouths. Starting at the mountain, we kept flying back and forth from the rock, where its secret entrance was facing the same direction of the mountains. Each return we always flew back to it by going around the right side. At the last return, we entered the rock and to the right was a control panel from top to bottom. The three of us stood there, me closest to the exit and the alien in the middle. He punched in some buttons that were on a flat-screen panel. He said something like, seems like ìThat is the last of the aliensî. The two of us left flying to what seemed to be back outside side of a picture that was on a wall or to the top back side of the mountain. Iím not sure since their was flash of blankness were everything kind of seemed reversed. We watched a rocket ship that submerged out of the water that looked something like HYPERLINK "http://kaykinterscrafts.com/castle.jpg"this ship and blasted off into deep space. That is when the two of us went inside the mountain from the side we were on and then used a special telescope that keeps visibility after bending and refracting off mirrors or something that are placed in space to see where the ship went. The sight went up, hit off to the right off an asteroid with a mirror? And went back forward after hitting and bending left off another. Didnít see the ship anywhere, even after some panning.

10. exsto_human Transitional Registered Senior Member

Dude, thats like. Totaly assinine man.

It's like the tormented wail of beavers as they toss dung at the sun.

11. Ellimist "Nothing of consequence." Registered Senior Member

"I have an imagination, I must have abilities far surpassing that of the normal human!"

a few days later...

"oh, no, no... everyone has an imagination... I guess I am not special or unique and I just like to make claims that will never be substantiated to get attention."

12. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

Also his name contains Z. A certain attempt to grab attention. We must classify it. I propose
    "Attention Deprived Multiple Z Disorder"

13. Zakzuk Registered Senior Member

Only exist 3 class of aliens......

1. Bad aliens: they would like to control the world, it seem through the human, They have made some enconters of fourth class, and it seem to be an devil act, they are driven by the devil hand.

2. Good aliens: they would like to impruve humans spitual.

3. Neutral aliens: they would like to take some natural resourses of the world.

But the conclusion is never, never put in your body a microship or bars code....nerver my friend this is the devil mark.

14. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

Such a hopeless mind..

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

15. pragmathen 0001 1111 Registered Senior Member

In addition to the 3 kinds of bad aliens, there are certain characteristics to tell them apart in case you run up against any of them.

1. The bad aliens are into crystal-technology. They use it abundantly and it is literally strewn throughout their spacious, oddly-formed space vehicles. In addition to its inherent homeopathic elements, their crystals form two-way transmitters so that they can remain in constant contact with one another. It is not uncommon to spot these bad aliens sometimes chewing on a No. 2 pencil (the graphite lead is but one aberration of their devious technological advances).

2. The good aliens can be seen wearing an abundance of Doc Marten footware, Gap clothes and Abercrombie & Fitch ballcaps. They're only good in the sense that they don't clutter up their nooks and crannies with obscene crystalline structures; they're also considered bad in the sense that they have a propensity for enslaving other worlds through their extensive use of consumerism. They're good only because they can assimilate so well into other species' cultures, seemingly without anyone recognizing them. They tend to have vacuous smiles and dramatic eyebrow movements.

3. The neutral aliens are neutral in the same way that Fox News or Al Jazeera is neutral in its reporting of the migratory flights of birds in the Arctic--truly neutral. They're so neutral, in fact, that their plans for world domination and the complete subsuming of our natural resources is not meant as any affront to humans. Because they are indifferent to our existence--the only time they register us as anything more than large angular globs of matter is when we either sneeze or fart--their only goal is total domination of our world. They do not seek to enslave, cajole or rescue us; indeed, for the most part, they do not even register our sentience.

4. There is a fourth race of aliens, frequently referred to as the B.E.'s, or the Barcode Enforcers. Aside from their constant agenda to imprint unsightly barcodes across people's foreheads or along their wrists, they also operate a legitimate front making actual barcodes for libraries and other institutions that wish to have some form of a record of what's in stock in their collections. Their nefarious ulterior motives can be traced to this business transaction in that they would also like to 'keep track' of humans and their ilk (i.e., pets, mine canaries, plague-carrying rodents). They speak a dialect made up of chitters and squeaks, some thicker (in accent) than others. To them, we are mere wayward souls that need to be accounted for.

16. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

I notice, particularly, that the good aliens are the ones improving human spirituality. I say, the good aliens are the ones destroying human "spirituality." Still better are the aliens who don't care about humans at all.
    Question: why does it have to be centered on humans and not, say, on cows? Can't good aliens increase spirituality of the cows, so that they pray to all gods to relieve them of human oppression?
    The initial theory seems to me very uncreative. Therefore, it's a bad, boring theory.

17. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Pragmathen, it is a sobering thought that of all the pro'aliens exist' posts on this forum yours is the most believable.

18. Zakzuk Registered Senior Member

The aliens have made some expirement with human only for taking the genetic form, it is because they are going to live with us in our athmotfery and to treat us like a slave

I don´t like to be a slave, I would like to be a freedom man. When this will happend we have to be close and figth for our world.........for our people.

19. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

Wait, so the end of the world comes when Arabs destroy some Jewish mountain. Are you implying that Arabs are aliens? The bad kind of aliens, right?

20. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

Jews then must be the good aliens, no?
    volk, you're a good alien!!

21. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

I am no Jew, m'lord. I am a neutral alien, all I want is natural resources.

22. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

I already ate them all. No more natural resources to you.

23. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

Well, that can only mean one thing.... /evil look.