human races

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by spuriousmonkey, Oct 10, 2007.

1. DeepThought Banned Banned

Yorda,

If you can't get that then try this: Tasmanian Aborigines moved into Tasmania - a country with a climate similar to Britain - over 40,000 years ago.

There still as black today as the day they went in.

Why?

The belief that human skin color 'adapts' to suit the environment is racist bullsh*t. It's a myth used by white scientists to maintain the illusion of white supremacy - that pale skin is a 'positive adaptation' to lack of sunlight.

Nature is the blind watchmaker... it doesn't attempt any 'adaptation'.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

The last person to move into tasmania only occured a few thousand years ago. And that is actually what counts. Not the first one moving.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. DeepThought Banned Banned

spurious,

Then that person -- according to your 'theory' - would have found a country filled with white Caucasians....LOL.

What a load of crap and you know it!

(PS: your trolling now)

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

not really. That is your crap opinion. You cannot predict evolution. Hence it is retarded to state that a population moving to a northern or southern latitude will turn white.

If they do turn paler you can speculate on the why. And we have good suggestions for the why.

Obvously someone like you couldn't even start to comprehend the difference between the two statements.

8. sniffy Banned Banned

Deep thought - oh brother!
    So Mr White supremecist. Lets see how long you last Mr whitey with your superior skin tone? In Africa? No even in England you white brothers and sisters are dying in droves from skin cancer cos you think you so superior you don't need sun cream. holy cow if white people so superior how come they so dum? And frying.

9. DeepThought Banned Banned

Spliffy,

You are a prize retard.

I already explained that white skin is a handicap.

If you can't follow the debate stay out of it.

You ain't fooling no one honky boy.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2007
  10. sniffy Banned Banned

Well I fooled you honky girl and just cos you got a half assed theory based on sweet nothing dunt make you right.

11. DeepThought Banned Banned

Spliffy,

Skin cancer isn't sweet nothing.

12. sniffy Banned Banned

And men with black skin are prone to diabetes and prostate cancer. Just ask my Uncle. And your point again is....

13. DeepThought Banned Banned

Spliffy,

Take your Redneck bullsh*t elsewhere.

Goodbye.

14. sniffy Banned Banned

If you weren't the kettle calling the pot black I'd have you for libel.
    Listen up.

The human being, on account of its preferences over the millenia has developed weaknesses. For instance when people who are not known to grow wheat migrate to areas where wheat forms a large part of the diet guess what - wheat intolerence ensues. Where cow's milk is not part of the diet and people migrate to areas where it is....

People who get too fond of central heating and cars become intolerant to cold.....

People who spend their lives in cold climates find hotter climates difficult to bear. Extrapolate....

Excessively sugary and fatty diets; excessive exposure to lead in petrol, air fresheners leads to astma. Need I go on?

15. sniffy Banned Banned

Skin colour, eye colour, fangs, webbed feet, nostrils, sight....
    adaptations to environment
    neither superior nor inferior just life
    isn't it glorious

16. Yorda Registered Senior Member

because they inherit the black genes. white people also inherit their white genes, but it doesn't matter because the sun should still make them blacker and blacker.

what's racist about it? black skin is better because it doesn't get burned by the sun, but white skin.... i'm sure it has some good things too.

it's not racist. it's logical because if you are in the sun your skin gets darker.

17. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

Light skin absorbs more sunlight because melanin is a natural sunscreen. So in latitudes further from the equator, it allows an adequate amount of vitamin A to be synthesized. Dark skin could be a serious handicap in the polar regions, if it weren't for packaged vitamin pills.

18. DeepThought Banned Banned

spurious,

If this is now your position where is the evidence to support your a priori judgment that white people were originally black skinned?

There are so many holes in your position its making me tired even considering to them. Even if one was to accept your vitamin D hypothesis - for which there is absolutely no hard data, only speculation , quite unlike the data on skin cancer - the ideal skin color in Europe would be brown as this would prevent skin cancer and allow vitamin D synthesis.

But since there is no evidence supporting the vitamin D 'hypothesis' like honest scientists we should reject it rather than go out and try to fabricate some.

19. DeepThought Banned Banned

Enmos,

I read the news article and blog you posted.

I would like you to consider the quote below. It explains how white people have required artificial vitamin D additives put in their diet in order to avoid getting rickets and how traditionally rickets is known as the "English disease". Quite something given our...err... special evolutionary adaptation?

"With research into the sources and function of vitamin D in the 1920s, however, the use of cod-liver oil, fortified cow's milk, and fortified formula virtually eliminated rickets in Europe and North America."

"Historically, rickets plagued the populations of European countries in the northern latitudes—at one time it was called "the English disease."

http://www.faqs.org/nutrition/Pre-Sma/Rickets.html

The articles you posted talk a lot but present no hard data to suggest that black people in northern climates are being killed off due to vitamin Ddeficiency or any other malady. Neither is there any evidence to suggest that their breeding is in any way handicapped by dark skin. They appear on the whole to be healthy and functioning normally.

20. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

We know this with hindsight.

You seem to have a lot of problems with understanding basic concepts.

21. DeepThought Banned Banned

TRANSLATION:

"shut your mouth and get back on the white gravy train."

22. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Huh? We do? What makes you think that? Why couldn't humans have split up in various skin-color in Africa BEFORE they left Africa? The "races" could have developed in Africa. I.e., only the lighter skin toned people left, the black ones stayed behind.

Where is the scientific evidence for your assertions?

Baron Max

23. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

You can see it from the genetic distribution in the human population.