How to stop attracting Crazy People????????

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Deathfromabove, Sep 25, 2007.

1. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

Some people are harmless, but some really freak me out.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Dunn11x Jesus Christ is The Messiah! Registered Senior Member

Poor shorty...her beauty is a curse...lol (jk)

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

awwwwww

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Well the older I get the curse is being lifted lol

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

I was talking about co-workers who corner you in your cubicle. And the follow you to the bathroom and stand outside the stall going on and on and on.

They are worse than bus riders because you can't escape them.

8. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

Whisky Tango Foxtrot!?!?!?

9. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

My previous job we had a male janitor that would follow you to the bathroom and wait til you came out to continue his ranting.

There was a woman I hated and I'd page him to call her extension.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

10. draqon Banned Banned

evil

11. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

Or I'd say to him "Hey, so and so was looking for you" Or I'd call her desk everytime she got up and watch her sprint to her desk and I'd hang up as soon as she hit her cubicle.

Mom always said "Take the high road and kill people with kindness" I wanted to name my car Kindness and run over them on that high road. Wow, I'm starting to think I'm one of those crazy people on DeathFromAbove's bus.

12. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Don't be silly: you'd have to be a real weirdo to consider yourself a weirdo and therefore worth killing just to be sure.

13. draqon Banned Banned

it wouldn't surprise me for sure if that was the truth.

14. Tnerb Banned Banned

Don't even pay them much attention.
    That has always worked for me.

15. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

crazy people are awesome... it's creeps you must look out for

16. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

if you speak loudly while other people are around and tell them to go away and leave you alone, they will not stick around and will feel worse about bothering you with others looking.

if that fails to work carry some CS gas on you and spray them in the eyes, that will let them know they are not wanted. its harder for women though as you get tons of men trying to chat you up anyway and alot are drunk, i dont get anything like that personaly, i get the odd drunk or crack head trying to talk shit to me though, but i just look at them in the eyes ant tell them to go away. if they dont go away and stop bothering me i tellt hem they have fromt he count of 5 to move away or i will move them myself.

if you feel a threat for your safety you by law have the right to defend yourself, but if you cant handle yourself in hand to hand combat then dont bother trying.

peace.

17. peta9 Registered Senior Member

*Question your tendency to pity too easily.*
    Respect should be reserved for the kind and the morally courageous. Pity is another socially valuable response, and should be reserved for innocent people who are in genuine pain or who have fallen on misfortune. If, instead, you find yourself often pitying someone who consistently hurts you or other people, and who actively campaigns for your sympathy, the chances are close to one hundred percent that you are dealing with a sociopath.
    Related to this-- I recommend that you severely challenge your need to be polite in absolutely all situations. For normal adults in our culture, being what we think of as "civilized" is like a reflex, and often we find ourselves being automatically decorous even when someone has enraged us, repeatedly lied to us, or figuratively stabbed us in the back. Sociopaths take huge advantage of this automatic courtesy in exploitive situations.
    Thirteen Rules for Dealing with Sociopaths in Everyday Life Martha Stout - Interview
    Author: The Sociopath Next Door

18. [a-5] Sex machine, coin operated. Registered Senior Member

Get off of SciForums.

19. Borsviek ****** Registered Senior Member

How to stop attracting weird people? Simple, stop being attractive to them.

20. Deathfromabove Hopeless and Useless Registered Senior Member

And Would i do that???? Its not like i wave to them and invite them to come up and talk to me.

21. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

You have a large psychic neon sign over your head, not visible to non-weirdos.
    Obviously.

22. Borsviek ****** Registered Senior Member

Its obvious that they are attracted to you some way. It's most likely a physical attraction. So I would suggest not looking attractive to them. (put on glops of makeup, wear baggy clothes, etc.)

23. draqon Banned Banned

you can always get rid of the crazy people.