How to prevent hair drop and bald?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Saint, Nov 27, 2012.

1. Saint Valued Senior Member

How to prevent hair drop and bald?
    I am a man, in my 38+

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

Just shave your hair bald. I am not going bald, but i just shave my hair, as its far easier, and i have not to worry about combing it or washing it.

Best thing just shave it off, can be a pain, but better than having to wash and comb the thing.

I am 37, and i have shaved my hair bald for 2 years now. Nothing to do with going bald, i just like it like that. I should of shaved my head bald earlier, but i think when your younger you feel more self concious. Today i do not care, and if people think i am twice my age because i have no hair, no, i shave my hair bald on purpose to make you think that.

Hair is important for things like attraction, but i do not care about this.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

You look way younger on the picture....

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. arauca Banned Banned

So what if you get bald If your wife loves you she would not mind she would care about you as person . Nut if you are single shave your head and you will look like a dick that is what women like and they will rub your head.

8. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

For men, the most common form of hair loss is called "male-pattern baldness." It's entirely genetic and there's nothing that can be done to prevent it - short of things like surgery that takes plugs of hair from other locations on the body and inserts them in the scalp. (They will also take them from parts the scalp where their removal won't be noticed and redistribute them.)

9. Buddha12 Valued Senior Member

Die young!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

10. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Pray to Jesus.

11. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

have lots of joyful day and nights away with ladies to spoil you and use the infrared massage in addition to vitamin infused shampoo. Less stress is more hair, more joy is more hair, and laugh away the tears for tomorrow.

12. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

For anyone who like me has no interest in females, shaving your hair bald helps keeping at a distance, lol. It really does, and its my main reason for shaving mine.

Hair and virility must be seen by females as important. Females seem to have a thing about hair, and i am glad shaving my head bald will keep them at a distance for the rest of my life.

13. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

You will have to take propecia for the rest of your life to keep your existing hair. I don't recommend it though because it has been shown to have permanent side effects that are pretty bad (such as completely losing your sex drive).

14. kx000 Valued Senior Member

I sit there in perfection and my hairline grows back. Get some.

15. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Interestingly enough, I've heard it's testosterone that contributes to baldness.

16. arauca Banned Banned

Are you saying females don't come to you and tap your head ?

17. kx000 Valued Senior Member

Worry, and other depressive states for a kind hearted cowboy like myself would do it. Not in mere regards to my hairline, but in all walks of life.

18. Saint Valued Senior Member

There is medicine that can "plant" hairs on your head, maybe I will try that.

19. Buddha12 Valued Senior Member

That isn't going to work. Why not just ask any bald man you see if they really care what others think of them being bald and most will say they really do not care what others think, they don't care about being bald and enjoy themselves being that way.

20. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

Just shave your head bald, you get used to it and alot of males actually look better.

Just look at michael tsarion, who speaks in the truth movement, the geezer does look better just shaving of his hair, and having it bald.

21. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

There is no medicine for that. There are surgical procedures to take hair from parts of your head and move it to bald/balding areas. If you can wait a few years, hair cloning may be available and then you can have cloned hair surgically implanted.

22. kx000 Valued Senior Member

Try growing it back on your own. I quantitate my hairline back, and my bike two city blocks down the street with out pedaling. Dope shit is going down, oh did I say my name yet?

23. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

There are grass seeds that can supplement hair in case of financial issues, just plant the grass seeds and some ground on head and water everyday...The green color will make the gals dig u