"How to have dead Arab kids and blame Israeli victims for it"

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Kiwi123, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Kiwi123 Banned Banned

"How to have dead Arab kids and blame Israeli victims for it"

Who will investigate Qana 2? So the Islamists killed their "civilian" children again in Lebanon?

So we know that the Israelis have bombed the Hezbullah rocket SOURCE on 1:00 AM whereas the building collapsed at 8:00 AM, How come and why so many children among the dead and so many hours later?

The only explanation is that Hezbullah SUCCESSFUL smear campaign to cause civilian Arab dead and pin it on the Israelis, it's desperation for it is to "blame".

At what price will they stop?

Remember the Muhammad Al Dura where Arabs killed that little boy and TRIED to blame Israel atr the beginning of the "Palestinian" bloody Intifadah?

Who will investigate the constant Arab INTENTIONAL murder of their own to tarnish Israel? after all no one in Israel wants any Arab civilian dead but all Terrorists and many manistream Arab Muslim propaganda are only rejoycing in it.

!
    "How to have dead Arab kids and blame Israeli victims for it", and the world hasn't learned it since the Islamo Arab invention of this heinous crimes on their own kids - lowest campaign ever known to mankind'.

I can't wait for this bubble to burst!

Last edited: Jul 31, 2006
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

This conspiracy theory seems far-fetched, even for you.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Microzoft Registered Senior Member

This must be the cheapest attempt to insult everyone’s intelligent in this forum.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

Eh. Not have as off the wall as half the crap I hear around here. I am quite doubtful though.

Mostly what the Islamists do is to fire rockets from the middle of highly populated residential districts and then act horrified when somebody shoots back. They also are known for keeping men with targets on their asses in buildings with as many women and children as possible.

8. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Actually they wear the children as hats and drape the women as scarves, because they know from experience of course that Israel will never shoot through civilian shields.

http://hrw.org/english/docs/2002/05/03/isrlpa3899.htm

Right?

9. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Kiwi

i do hope you are well. well actually in terms of this most recent thread you have started, i would rather you were a bit ill at least then i could justify to myself this rather sick post.

10. Kiwi123 Banned Banned

James R I wasn't taking about "conspiracies" but about a long dirty chain of heinous crimes on their own, a long tradition by militant terrorists to kill their own in order to blame Israel, like "Muhammad Al Dura", one can google it up.
    Who knows how many more.

11. aaa Registered Senior Member

hizballah drags the population into the battle zone and that's a fact.
    maybe kiwi has gone a bit too far but in this video you can clearly see the launchers in progress:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nYXyKTsSXQg

now tell me how can you take down the launchers and have no civilian casualties. i think it's quit impossible.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2006
  12. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

aaa great video, I especially love that they hide the launchers in civilian building, and did you notice how easily they disappeared into the buildings like they were made just to do that.

13. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

im wondering if you just figured this idea out, kiwi....or if you were waiting for the right moment to unveil the truth to the world....

*puts his cat down the front of his pants to avoid/invite reprisal*