How Much of History is Bullshit?

Discussion in 'History' started by PsychoticEpisode, Sep 24, 2006.

1. guthrie paradox generator Registered Senior Member

Approximately 4.5 billion years. Now, lets hear the evidence for your claim?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

Radio isotope dates for rock come in with positive values (the rock shouldn't have formed yet), and all the rocks of the continents should have eroded into the sea within 15 million years, at current erosion rates, so no rock can be older than that, and scientists throw out "good samples" which were dated because they don't match the scientists' preconcieved timeline, so then they magically become "bad samples." And they call that good science, ha.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

Not to mention that the geologic column is composed of flood deposits, stacked like pancakes, covering vast areas, obviously laid down rapidly and consecutively, where are fossils being formed like that today? No where.

And the dearth of radial tension cracks in the now folded sedimentary layers in the mountain ranges proves that those ranges uplifted while the sedimentary layers were still wet and soft, and the close of the Deluge, the Deluge water did not cover the mountain ranges because they rose at the close of the Deluge.

And pillow basalts, extruded into water, are all over the continents, the Global Flood Model explains all this, uniformitarin geology explains no of it.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

A tiny crystal thought to be the oldest object on Earth has gone on public display for one day only in the US state of Wisconsin.
    The 4.4-billion-year-old zircon crystal, barely two human hairs wide, was brought out at the University of Wisconsin-Madison on Saturday.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4429099.stm

8. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

9. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

At current erosion rates, that zircon would have eroded into the sea 100 times over.

They can't know the initial ratio of parent to daughter material in the zircon, so to date it is impossible, but go ahead and believe that nonsense, it does help you believe that goo morphed into you, I'm sure.

10. guthrie paradox generator Registered Senior Member

YOu havnt perhaps heard of conglomerates made up of eroded older rocks held together by cements of various kinds? The constituent rocks are pretty old. And in the Lewissian area of NW Scotland, the rocks are something heading towards 1.3 billion years old. THey're so old that when they were young they were Km underground, but stuff above them has been eroded away.
    Ahhh, I think your dating equipment is faulty. Or perhaps you have a link to some creationist website arguing your point in more depth? THat would give us soemthing to get our teeth into.
    Whats this 15 millions years at current erosion rates? Since when have erosion rates been constant?

11. guthrie paradox generator Registered Senior Member

They're called river deltas. HAve a look at one.

No, it doesnt. IT proves that warm soft rock with a bit of water can deform remarkably easily.

These would be the continents that have been under water at various stages of their careers, hence explaining the lava?

12. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

13. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Ur so smart, Jimbo, I wanna be just like you. Where on my skull do I start drilling?

14. TheVisitor The Journey is the Reward Registered Senior Member

Been offline for a few.
    Set a table on my cable modem.

On the exploded planet theory...
    I'd say it looks that way,trajectories have been traced to a common origin.
    Some have told tales of a destruction of a hierarchy....
    They tie it to a "stones of fire" passage.

The Earth was knocked out of orbit by ancient nukes....left tilted and leaning away from the sun.
    Man did that to himself long ago.
    As for the age of Earth, the 6,000 year mark is someones pre-conceived interpretation.
    The 6,000 years are just since Adam.
    The bible refers to a pre-Adamite civilization.
    It hints at a well kept secret....some would like kept that way.
    Look at the beginning, the world was under water in Gen 1 to begin with and man was told to "replenish" the Earth.
    Thats re-populate.
    We weren't told the Earth's entire history.
    Just need-to -know.
    When you have need to know, then you will.
    A lot of pre-conceived interpretations are washed away when the light is turned on.
    It's there between the lines.

The church used to kill people for saying the Earth wasn't the center of the universe.
    Now we got "Historical Societies" hiding evidence.
    And state run universities hawking science only theories to the young and impressionable.
    Both sides have their members afraid to break ranks and stand alone.

The song remains the same......only the names have been changed, to protect the guilty.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2006
  15. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

Replenish meant plenish (stock) at the time of the King James translation.

16. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

TheVisitor:

Do you know how many gigatons of explosive power would have to have been unleashed in order to knock Earth out of orbit? And how much energy would be needed to be released in order to permanently shatter a planet beyond its capacity to reform within a century?

17. TheVisitor The Journey is the Reward Registered Senior Member

No, Re- Plenish means Re-Plenish.
    Not punish, or plenish or plentish.
    I've read Dr. Taylor's explaination.....doesn't mean He's right.
    You should hear theologians try to explain the trinity when they haven't got a clue what it is....
    He admits in old latin it means fill again.

Re-stock doesn't mean stock, it means restock.
    The bible doesn't repeat itself without reason.
    There's more to it than just that one quote.
    Those that translated it in 1611 probably weren't as clueless as some would lead us to believe.
    They were probably the best and brightest of their day.......experts.
    Back to the topic.....history.

What does it mater?
    Once you have the knowledge......size is unlimited.

Take the arsenals of the USSR and the USA twenty years ago....
    30,000 on each side = 60,000 warheads times 10 megatons average each.
    That's 600,000 megatons all set to launch at the same time in event of war.

We produced that arsenal in ten years time.
    That's just one current day unclassified example.
    Who knows what these evil geniuses are experimenting with now?

Exotic mater, singularities, anti-mater......
    Let alone the untapped power of the human mind.
    The worlds were framed and set in place by the power in spoken words.
    There is no limit.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2006
  18. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

600,000 megatons wouldn't even budge the Earth a fraction of an inch, TheVisitor. You do not seem to realize how massive the Earth really is.

"Singularities" Wouldn't do that - it can take thousands of years for a mini-black hole to even devour a single proton. In fact, much longer than that in many circumstances.

Anti-matter is only a pure matter-energy conversion. This produces 20 megatons from 1kg of explosive.

You do not seem to realize that everything on Earth would be dead and likely the crust blown off in any attempt to move the Earth through atomic weapons.Also, the radiation would litterally radiate everything to a degree that it would have sterilized Earth bone dry forever. The seas would boil off.

19. TheVisitor The Journey is the Reward Registered Senior Member

How much do you weigh in space?......nothing.

How much does the Earth weigh in space?......nothing.

The forces used to set the Earth in it's orbit might be a mater of mass, polarity, gyroscopics, kinetics, centrifugal force, molecuar attraction, gravity, electro-magnetics, all interacting with the nuclear fusion processes of the sun, ect....and other things like that all combined in a delicate balance.

So upsetting that balance might require less "force" than you would imagine.

Remember who was depicted with the "weight" of the whole Earth upon his shoulders.?

Atlas...right?

And a war between Rama, which was ancient India and what "other guys" in the Hindu writtings are quoted as using "terrible weapons" with the destructive power of the sun...?

It was enough to make Oppenheimer quote from it at the 1945 first testing of Trinity.
    As Los Alamos director J. Robert Oppenheimer watched the demonstration, he later said that a line from the Hindu scripture the Bhagavad Gita came to mind:

"I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."

He was referring to nuclear weapons in the days of old, other side of the flood.
    When asked if this was the first test of an atomic weapon.......He replied; "well yes, in modern times."

If you can't see it.... that's fine.
    Sorry to have bothered you.
    Go on about your business.
    Be at rest.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2006
  20. Walter L. Wagner Cosmic Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

Ice Age is a Dartmouth graduate with a degree in Geology, so he must know what he's talking about, right?

I wonder what his take is on the erosional rate of the Grand Canyon, and how long it took to lay down the sedimentary layers that are now exposed.

21. artaxerxes Registered Member

Decline of Europe

Completely agree with you there. The lands where modern medicine, engineering, culture developed is really going down the drain with Middle Eastern, Asian and North African you-know-whos devouring the place with religious fervor. A Turk recently said about their entry into the EU that the EU needed Turkey more than the Turks need the EU because the facts stated that the Turks like all you-know-whos have got many young people while Europe has very few. Those diminishing few are most likely to die out and gradually exterminate their own superior genetic pool. Talk about the Talibanisation of Europe. Get ready to say goodbye to science (and to jeans) in the next 50 years! Visit east London and Birmingham and even if you are a British-hater, you couldn't return without feeling sorry for them. Perhaps we are at a moment in time when the trend of evolution seems to be reversing ! Perhaps the latter half of the 20th century was the best period ever in history, for most of the free world at least.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2006
  22. guthrie paradox generator Registered Senior Member

The key point here is "Might". Meaning in your head.
    I mean what are you on about? What are you suggesting? DO you not know anything about gravity?

23. TheVisitor The Journey is the Reward Registered Senior Member

I think Ice means well, but the problem is the way the orthodox church and it's leaders have operated for years.
    They teach their outdated suppositions and partial truths mis-interpreted from the bible as fact to their laity and not only make themselves look like fools to the scientific community, but discredit the accuracy of the bible in doing so.

This quagmire of religious hypocrisy has came about because of the way God has chosen to reveal truth to His elect few and keep it hidden from the masses, including the big worldly church organizations.

God uses His Spirit to reveal light to individuals, not groups of men leading by the consensus of a majority.
    He raises up genuine holy men though few and far between, whose lives so reflect Christ they are usually mistaken for the second coming.
    Every time one of these men were identified, a following has resulted, and a doctrine was drawn up by men stating what he believed creating a big spiritually dead organization in the wake of his life.
    Luther, Wesley, so forth ect.... were such men.
    Thats how theses churches came into being.

This organized clergy, this boycott of God's Spirit...was prophesied to come, and start small as a nicolaitane spirit.
    That word is from "Nico", and "laitane"
    Which means "to concour"..... "the laity".

God has moved on with other gifted spiritual men, as He always did calling a few here and there, but the churches don't receive them or their message.

So if you see Christians doggedly holding to obviously incorrect ideas about science and history such as the Earth being only six thousand years old.
    They have been deceived by their own leaders.
    They don't know any better.
    If they are willing to listen, God is making a call to come out of that thing. Rev. 18:1-4
    It's a stagnant broken cistern, not a well of living water.

The "churches" have misled the whole world and are in bed with the kings of the Earth.
    You think God lets this go on forever unchecked?........No.
    He has said He will kill her children with "spiritual death", and burn her with fire.
    He has used "heathen" nations before to execute His wrath on those nations who have turned away from Him...to set them as an example before the rest of the world.
    Remember Babylons' destruction of Israel?
    It kinda leaves a mark.

He has allowed this to go on, and allowed places like Hollywood to broadcast filth and immorality, murder and perversion,and every godless vise of man through the medium of cable, satellite, and the Internet.
    This all before the innocent, wide open wondering eyes of our children........so that when the destruction comes like a stroke from the almighty, the survivors left will have no doubt why it happened and who it was that did it.
    That is well within His recorded style of doing things, and "He's the same yesterday, today, and forever"

So my thinking is these Muslim nations who are taking over the former Soviet States as fast as they can and their nuclear inventories if possible, along with Pakistan and Iran building their own are going to cause some real trouble soon.
    And their big brother Russia has a treaty with some of them like Iran, so it's fixin' as they say...."to hit the fan".

Now.
    That out of the way as background....lets talk about what truth is.

These men of God I spoke about, are prophets in the biblical sense, with prophetic insight.
    I won't be able to give you "proof" of what they said they saw in their visions.
    That's not the way it works, or should it be.
    Faith or spiritual revelation is what separates the wheat from the chaff.
    You have to pass that acid test for yourself.
    But if you see other evidence that supports their claims as I have attempted to reveal, it can paint a fairly accurate picture....that others could see if they have an open mind.
    Sorry, but the glimpse of the whole picture is mine.

I'll give people a piece of it once in a while if I can, but to see the whole picture, words won't do it.
    I really probably shouldn't be doing this much for them.
    There's still a little bit of grey area on that subject, so I'll keep posting till I "hear" differently.
    But I'm almost sure what that answers going to be......
    "Go to them that sell, and buy of it for yourselves."
    That's the way I got it.
    It's Gods provided way, take it or leave it.
    While theres still time.

There is something God sells...without money or price.
    There is a gold of God.
    I Peter 1:7 "That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth."
    The gold of God is a Christ-like character produced in the fiery furnace of affliction. That is the right kind of gold.

So what do you eventually get from all this?
    A knowledge of the truth the world can't understand.
    Don't think Im just blowing my own horn here, please.
    It's not my wisdom, it's not my truth, it's not my glory, it's all His.....
    He gave this to me undeservedly.

Corinthians 2:6-16
    "Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to naught; but we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory"

See thats the way He does it for His own pleasure, to confound the "wisdom" of the world.
    He raises up some dummy, some idiot like me and shows him things he can't even put into words...and even if I could few would believe it anyway.

So, whether anyone here believes me, or doesn't believe me......thats fine.
    I'm just about as happy as a tornado in a trailer park.
    Leave me alone....I'm probably just some crazy ol' codger anyway.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2006