How Much of History is Bullshit?

Discussion in 'History' started by PsychoticEpisode, Sep 24, 2006.

1. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

Stupidity alert: If something is made up, it was not an action. :bugeye:

By history we mean the actual happenings of an event, not the telling of it... Hello!!!???

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. guthrie paradox generator Registered Senior Member

HHmm, caves eh. So why cant we seem to find much evidence of this wonderful technology in caves?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

TheVisitor:

Can you say "total insane nonsense"?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. TheVisitor The Journey is the Reward Registered Senior Member

Wow a one liner!

Impressive.

8. TheVisitor The Journey is the Reward Registered Senior Member

That has been approached before many times and ways.
    If they had aircraft carriers, airplanes ect...why didn't they use these to survive the flood?

It wasn't just a flood.
    What I have said before is when God said He would destroy the Earth, the truth between those lines is He used Man as the "mechanism" to do it.
    Just like evolution.
    God said He created Man.
    But he used a "mechanism" to do it....some are calling evolution.

What Oppenheimer was referring to quoting the Vedas.
    What many other sources had hinted at, have seen in visions or hid from public view is this...
    It wasn't "just" a flood that destroyed the world in Noah's day.
    It was a nuclear war.
    Total devastation, to the point the Earth itself was thrown out of its orbit around the Sun.
    A circle is 360 %.
    Ancient calenders have 12 months with 30 days each = 360 days.
    The Earth's axis in relation to the Sun in now tilted 33 %.

There was a nuclear explosion so great it changed all this in an instant.
    The oxygen content was 200 % of present levels.
    The water vapor held in the atmosphere, the poles and the axis were aligned perfectly so that there had never been a cloud in the sky...ever to that day.
    Neither had it ever rained.
    The ground was watered with dew, condensed by the cooling of the evening each night.
    Not only was the nuclear explosion so great it changed all this in an instant, but there would have been other secondary effects.
    Think about just the weather....The pole positions instantly changed, fresh fern leaves still unchewed frozen solid in the mouths of mammoths.
    Category 10 hurricanes must have swept the face of the earth, with the massive water vapor held suspended before suddenly released.
    The nuclear destruction, the poles changing place, the flood, nuclear winter, a sudden ice age.....

No one even saw it coming...except according to the bible Noah, or whatever his name is being called in other cultures.
    They probably never even made it to the caves, and even if they did the water would have drown them there.
    What is found in caves is man's climb back after the destruction.
    Back the long road to civilization, starting from scratch.
    Left with the stern warning.....it's death to eat of the tree of knowledge.

How many times have we crawled back from the caves?
    Greek history says....at least nine times they have record of.
    The bible hides real truth between the lines to be mined like precious nuggets.
    It starts with the Spirit upon the face of the water, flooded....the Earth formless and devoid of life,
    Man's given the command..."multiple and replenish the Earth"
    Replenish implies something other than just "multiply"
    It implies a previous population and a destruction......even before Adam.

I didn't just make this up....
    It's recorded in sanskrit, cuneiform, papyrus scrolls, and is the stuff of legends.
    It's been seen in visions, and recorded in nearly every culture on Earth.
    Official circles in archeology, anthropology, historical societies like the Smithsonian, all have a hand in this cover up.
    It's an international security issue.
    Ask what happened to the red haired 12 foot mummies dug up sent to the Smithsonian that the local papers published all over the United States in the late 19th century.
    They will say they lost the remains, if they admit ever receiving them in the first place.

You've just touched the tip of the iceberg.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2006
  9. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

TheVisitor:

I'd have you list the full extent of your supposively scientific findings regarding an antedilluvian civilization on par, or exceeding that, of the modern ages.

This shall exclude all scientifically invalid forms of knowledge - including visions by Edgar Cayce or other mediums. It shall also not take at face value the testimonies of ancient sources, which also simulteneously affirm "swords and horses" alongside the supposed "nuclear weapons".

10. TheVisitor The Journey is the Reward Registered Senior Member

I see you have heard of some of my sources.
    I could list more....write you a book, but you've already chosen to ignore and refute the ones you are familiar with.

I just tied together at least fourteen separate sources with 20+ references from....

1)The Bible, 2)The Vedas, 3)Geometry...360%-365 days, 4)Astronomy...33% tilt, 5)Geology...Oxygen content found in soil layers., 6)Archeology- the Mammoth found frozen with fern leaves still in mouth, 7)Ice age info, 8)Sumerian "Noah" story, 9)Greek history - Plato, 10)The Atlantis/Athenian war, 11)The Rama empire, 12)Pre-Adamic reference in "Replenish", 13)Visions of Cayce, 14)William Branham's reference to Atomic weapons and the flood., 17)Disappearance of "evidence" given to Smithsonian, 18)"Kansas City Star" article from 19th. century, 17) Serpent Mound Ohio digs., 18) The Great Native American/Se-Ti-Cah war in Pre-Columbus America,
    19)Gilgamesh 2/3 god 1/3 man mixture, 20)Hercules 2/3 god 1/3 man mixture

Both of these last two "epics/legends" match the same proportion of God/Man mixture found in the biblical account that resulted from the event in Genesis chapter.6 ...
    Adam/Eve's descendants...the Sons of God through Seth's linage interbreeding with the Serpent/Eve's descendants Cain's linage, the Sons of Man.

As for your request for any technology surviving the flood.
    The Great Pyramid is one....that's exactly what it was created for.
    It's not Egyptian but it's older....built by pre-flood Enoch and the Sons of God as a monument to the Book of Life and the Plan of Redemption.

Like all the temples built to Jehovah by Seth's desendants....the offspring of the Serpent defaced it, defiled it, and built temples to their gods with the very pieces they striped from its exterior.
    They usually build their temples right on the spot where Jehovah's temples were torn down, to defile them and attempt to erase even their memory from existence.
    Look at Solomon's temple and the Mosque that now sits there.

I suspect they had a hard time destroying the Great Pyramid, it was constructed so well, so they had to settle for building cheap copies all around it of lesser quality, thereby trying to claim it as their own.....and then they defaced it.

They still do that today.
    Egypt the man, was a descendant of Canaan.

There's about 20 references.
    One should be enough.
    If it's the truth.

No evidence is enough for those not looking for it.

11. guthrie paradox generator Registered Senior Member

UMM, Visitor, you are aware that the 360 day thing is because many acnient civilisation used lunar calendars, 30 days being the phases of the moon?

Also, there is no credible geological evidence for the kind of catastrophe you are proposing. None at all. If there was, there would be clearly dateable remains found in appropriate positions, buried under silt, etc etc. These debris WOULD contain artefacts of various kinds.

Now, you can propose that someone came along and cleared up afterwards very, very carefully, but I am afraid that would make your propositions about as believable as ID.

Oh yes, I just looked at your last comment. You do realise that an oxygen content of 40% would mean that just about everything plant and animal would combust far, far more readily, leading to large fires all the time? Just about nay source of energy would spark huge fires that would rage out of control across entire continents. HHMMM, we cant seem to find much evidence for that can we?

12. TheVisitor The Journey is the Reward Registered Senior Member

The moon cycles every twenty eight days, just exactly like a woman's body, which is 98% water.
    You are Assuming they were too stupid to not know the difference between a lunar year and a sidereal year, yet they could build a Pyramid and set it within a thousandth of an inch to the earths center of gravity......
    You are still thinking with that "We modern", "They caveman"..... mentality I am challenging you to rise beyond here.
    Please........
    I can see him shaking his head now in those Gieko commercials.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

You also Assume I haven't heard this nay-saying before.
    As for oxygen content, I hope you didn't imply I meant 200% literally, I mean double today's levels........please,....... again.

Don't shoot the mailman, I'm not the one that found the evidence in the soil samples.

The "scientists" were who published the article awhile back.
    No one had any problem with it then, but when I put that together with other data to paint a picture , suddenly you've got every schoolboy on Earth coming out of the woodwork parroting what they "learned" in college.

Speaking of the atmosphere combusting......with the right kind of nuke, that might be possible.
    Did you realize thats exactly what the scientist's were afraid would happen when they tested the first bomb?

They were praying.....some for the first time maybe, that they would be lucky enough to have air left to draw another breath, and Robert Oppenheimer was over in the corner reciting the Vedas' "I am become death, the destroyer of worlds"

And what makes you think there would be any evidence of this left, if it did happen?
    The world that emerged when the waters receded was a vastly different place.
    The great forests were gone, mud and silt covered everything and the decomposing flesh......Whew!

Hey, one other thing.....
    You know how they told you all that oil they pump out of the ground is from dinosaurs?
    Ever see the movie "Soylent Green"?............It's People.
    And the dinosaurs of couse all mixed together, side by side.
    Oh, they didn't tell you that either did they.......my, my....

Maybe you haven't been asking the right questions.

Thats right, they told you it was a comet..that did in the dinosaurs millions of years ago.
    Comets are mostly ice - frozen water.
    Did you ever wonder how all that water got into space to begin with?

If you think what I'm saying we did to the Earth is hard to believe.......
    Try finding evidence on the planet other side of Mars.
    Whoops..what planet?

Thats how all that water got up there.
    Once upon a time, it belonged in somebody's ocean.

You've been naked face lied to all your life.
    Teacher...can I have permission to go to the bathroom?....please.
    At what point do you start thinking for yourself?

13. guthrie paradox generator Registered Senior Member

You are aware that todays levels are something like 21% oxyegn, and my statement with regards to everything burning like crazy still stands? (Last I knew 200% of something is double, hence my statement about 40%- actually I should have said 42%, I just checked the O2 conc)

As for the 28 days/ 30 days, well, I have the flu right now so my brain is still mushy, but as we can see with the oxygen, I can still spot small problems.
    As for pyramids and their gravity, how about the amazing idea that they didn know about the mass of the earth, and got something like it by chance?

What soil samples would they be? Some googling finds a suggestion that there was a percent or two more:
    http://www.physorg.com/news6824.html
    but 23% oxygen is not a 200% increase. Bear in mind that your sources may be decades old, and have been superseded.

As ofr the atmosphere combusting, you do know that when you run your car, you get nitrous oxides formed, by combustion of nitrogen in the air used to supply the oxygen? Thats probably the kind of thing the WW2 people were worried about, but I have yet to find a proper explanation of exactly what it was they were worried about. Needless to say much, much more powerful bombs have been detonated since and no worries about burning atmospheres have been brought up. So your simply making a distraction.

Thats right, things would eb completely different. You'd think we would have excavated half a mile thick of burnt forests, or old mudflats, but hhmmmm, seems we havnt.

It seems your ignorace is as boundless as the cosmos. You do know that Hydrogen is probably the most abundant element in the universe, and therefore water is ppretty common and can be found all over the solar system. It certainly doesnt need to come from earth.
    Moreover, if the oil was people, how do you explain the isotope ratios, the evidence for plant forms in it and it source rocks, etc etc, which all point to origins millions of years ago, from plant life?

http://earthguide.ucsd.edu/fuels/oil.html

http://www.searchanddiscovery.net/documents/abstracts/2005annual_calgary/abstracts/xiong.htm

The first one is the standard picture, the 2nd link gives you an idea of what real geologists look for.

14. TheVisitor The Journey is the Reward Registered Senior Member

I said nothing about the water in comets coming from the Earth...
    I was implying it came from the planet that was destroyed completely on the other side of Mars, we now call the "Asteroid Belt"
    I didn't say there were no plants in the oil deposits...
    As for the millions of years....

Evolution is the mechanism of creation used alright.
    I never said it wasn't millions of years in the making, just not the demise of the dinosaurs by some comet way back then.
    They were around till after the flood, the change in climate only then finished them off.
    Human footprints have been found in Texas inside T-Rex prints, bones have been unearthed so fresh they aren't even fossilized yet, with red blood cells still intact in the bone marrow.

Greek literature says the Earth has been wiped clean with the flood scenario nine times or so already, so that would account for layers and layers going back in depth and time.
    Was it Homer, or Plato?
    I can't remember which one that wrote something like;
    "Every time man has reached the pinnacle of civilization the rains have descended from the gods in heaven like a resinous thickness that wipes clean the face of the Earth and man has to start again, at least nine times by the ancient records."
    It went something like that just from memory, it's been years since I've read it.
    Remember my reference to that.

The Bible implies this with the Earth in Genesis 1 as covered with water and Man's instructions to multiply and "Replenish" the Earth.
    Replenish implies a definite Pre-Adamite population had existed, and they were already at the bottom of the ocean.

When I'm done here, I'm going to print out all my posts for the last three years and write a book.
    Seriously.
    I'm missing out on millions.
    Graham did it and his stuff ain't near this good.
    He wouldn't even publish the Pyramid story, saying it "lacked evidence or something like that.
    I practically handed it to him on a silver platter, what more could you want?
    I think it was just too controversial for his readers' liking.
    Or his publisher's, truth be known I have a feeling.

I scrapped the book idea...
    You want to know why I can't?
    You're not to sell the truth.
    My attitude is that of being grateful to have been one who's eyes have seen it.
    That's payment enough for me.

MATTHEW 10:8
    Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

15. guthrie paradox generator Registered Senior Member

UMM, but theres no need to pstulate that the comets came from another planet, when in fact we know that they formed elsewhere. Also the research that has been done on the asteroid belt suggests that they were never part of a plentoid anyway.
    http://imagine.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/ask_astro/answers/980810a.html

Of course, if there had been a civiolisation out there, on a hypothetical planet, how come all that ever comes to earth are bits of rock? No molten machinery?

You are aware that the demise of the dinosaurs is dated to 65 million years ago, and the start of the current interglacial to about 10,000 years ago? There is no evidence of dinosaurs and humans being around at the same time:
    http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/paluxy.html
    Same with the fresh blood cells- thats old hat as well:
    http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/dinosaur/blood.html

Oh well, if your not going to publish it so I cant be entertained, there splenty of others who will.

16. TheVisitor The Journey is the Reward Registered Senior Member

We know...? (Who's we?..you and your sock puppet.)

Trajectories of the asteroids have been plotted and they all have been shown to have a common point of origin.

"We got ourselves a real winner here D"

UMM, You are aware....UMM, You are aware...UMM, You are aware......ect, ect, ect, ad infinium....

That's at least funny, but like the rest of your responces.......highly unlikely.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2006
  17. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

You should read "After the Flood" by William Cooper, hundreds of dragon accounts throughout the last 2000+ years, from all parts of the world, even in official government records.

18. guthrie paradox generator Registered Senior Member

Which is where then? And why has this apparently been ignored all these decades?

Of what?
    Your really not showing much awareness yourself. Some advice- get some.

Good, at least I can entertain people.

19. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

The trajectories go back to the orbit of a now exploded planet which was between the orbits of Jupiter and Mars, and since the so-called Oort Cloud is fiction, the solar system must be much younger than popularly advertised.

20. Makaveli Registered Senior Member

why r some ppl so crazy??

21. guthrie paradox generator Registered Senior Member

MMMM, you'll understand that I dont take your word on any of this, and judge you to be a fantasist of some sort?
    By the way, how young do you think the solar system is?

22. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

About six thousand years old, about like the Orthodox Jews say, and how old do you think it is?

23. Roman Banned Banned

A woman's body is not 98% water.