How many times a day do you think about killing people?

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Roman, Oct 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Total-Justice Registered Member

little old killer me

yes I think about killing people and I'm only 14. my friend and I talk about killing people but not killing them cause we hate them (well my friend would kill someone she hates) but as for me I would kill anyone. I think about killing people at different times in the day. my friends think its kind of scary but for me I feel normal. my best friend and I talk about torture and different ways of killing. I would kill someone but I know all the legal stuff about murders cause my mum is a layer. but if I ever wanted to kill someone I would plan it first.

I wonder every once and a while if I have a mental condition but my mum says that you wouldn't know if you had a mental condition unless someone tells you. Any ways, I'm my opinion its kind of strange for a 14 year old girl to be thinking these things. In general I'm a happy, cheerful person but has a dark secret that only my friends know. But they think its a joke except my best friend who talks about it with me. BTW are you seriously getting your friend a knife? cause I believe if you would kill someone it would be more thrilling to kill by hand. I'm not going to be judgemental but watch your friend. don't support him if he ever does kill someone like take him out for drinks or in courage him but its his road not yours so don't get caught up in.

goodbye for now, Total-Justice

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

Mary Bought some Mackie Equipment. A "P.A." some thump speakers and a mixing board . It had some greeny writing about " Not Bigfoot that looked like your writing , or is that a Canadian thing . I wodner were that Mackie stuff is Built . We love the equipment if you are related . Good shit . Power speakers are to die for . Running my guitar straight threw it is the cleanest sound I have ever heard . Unbelievable clean ! People like that when me play guitar

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

You follow the leader . It is your indoctrination that makes you think like that. Modernism of young girls in America not willing to be victims anymore. Lizzy Borden had an axe in mass quantity . You are the product of woman suffrage. Are you going to follow the pack or be a leader. There is a lot more to life than killing people . There is controlling of people . You just might find that more fun and effective. All good leaders do it . Be a leader , Nixon did , All the good war mongers did . Killing is not what it is about now a days , Course you can't tell by Obama , but consider the public is not liking his War Mongering so hey he might not be King much longer . The new King will have to come up with something different than war Mongering

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Carcano Valued Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pL1JPL-PULQ&feature=related

8. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

When I am riding the bus or just walking around, I think about escape routes and where to hide the bodies. It's more of an mind exercise for knowing what to do if the opportunity arises though, not necessarily a thirst for blood.

9. Repo Man Valued Senior Member

"I thought a good way to get people to dig your flower beds for free would be to call the police and say you buried some bodies in your backyard. But here's the catch: They dig everywhere, not just where you tell them to." - Jack Handey

10. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

The other problem could be that you got bodies buried in the back yard like a care giver in down town Sacramento did . She would take care of elderly people and then when they would die she would bury them in the back yard and continue to collect there social security checks . She must of had about 5 bodies buried before she got caught . Quite the little income stream and the clients didn't give you much trouble being dead and all. Slacker job if you got the nerve to do it . She did get caught in the end though

11. chimpkin C'mon, get happy! Registered Senior Member

Total-Justice...unless these people really, really, REALLY pissed you off, you might want to consider this one:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisocial_personality_disorder

Killing for amusement shows a great lack of the ability to care about others...people or animals.
    Have you been practicing yet?

Don't you let your demon out of the box, young lady.
    Once you do you'll either get caught the first time or eventually be jailbound...because I expect you'll find it too much of a rush to ever stop.

Just don't.

On a similar note...
    I used to regularly fantasize about getting some friends...and beating and stabbing someone...who I have a very great personal reason to be angry at.
    Then he was robbed, beaten and stabbed, landed in the ICU for a month.
    I haven't been as mad at him since.

Sometimes dreams...really do come true.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2011
  12. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

Slacker job??? That sounds like extremely hard work for very little money.

13. NMSquirrel OCD ADHD THC IMO UR12 Valued Senior Member

she pry didn't have a basement...

14. NMSquirrel OCD ADHD THC IMO UR12 Valued Senior Member

wise advice..

be careful what you ask for..God has a sense of humor..comes around goes around..etc..etc..

15. chimpkin C'mon, get happy! Registered Senior Member

He really, really worked at getting me that mad. Nobody else has succeeded.

16. Bells Staff Member

I think what you should do and do so instantly, is seek medical help.

Talk to your doctor and or a counsellor about what you have been thinking about.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.