How Many Of You Steal Or Rob?

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by joemamaa, Jan 17, 2004.

1. sweet Pentax Registered Senior Member

now if it is his lifework , he´ll understand

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

if he spent all his money on a drug , he did it probably with the intention to help other people !

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Vortexx Skull & Bones Spokesman Registered Senior Member

I never steal or rob, I am however a notorious lieer, but even that might not be true

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. dagr8n8 Registered Senior Member

i never have even thought of stealing of robbing a place until high school, when i would hang out with my friends (witch i did not have b4 high school) they seam to demorialzie my values im not blameing them im jsut sayen. now i still dont really steal but i justfy when i do"i download off kazza because of thoes rich basterds alerdy have money" or "i stoel the cookie from school because thoes basterds charge to much because they are the student school, and have been rippem me off enufgh" i do this i think in im mind to self justfy what i know is wrong but i want to do it so i make up soem lame excuese :bugeye:

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. machaon Registered Senior Member

I used to steal and rob. Everyday I would observe people and rob their minds of the motivations they held secret. I would peer through their souls as if they were no more than clear, hard plastic. I would know their internal organs, pulsating and bloody beneath their mottled porous skin. Now, when I get out of bed, I don my armour. It is metal and shiny. Now the only things I steal are the horrified expressions of those that glimpse, for a fleeting moment, the reflection of what I WOULD have seen......

8. Morteza Olangui Enemy of the people Registered Senior Member

HI:

Years ago I left a two-volume novel on my desk where I work. It was stolen and I still do not know who did it.
    Years passed. the door of the library in my office was ajar. Nobody was there. Nobody was watching, I think so. I entered the library. I took a dictionary out. I never returned it. I am still using this dictionary. Tit for tat.
    quack -quack, thanks

9. Esoteric Tragic Hero Registered Senior Member

I use to steal books from Barnes and Nobles, untill i was caught and then banned...but there are other barnes and nobles :bugeye:

Last edited: Jan 21, 2004
  10. roadkill Registered Senior Member

Assuming he can get away with it, a plethora of options open up. Personally, I'd forget about the old hag and skip town with the 500. I suppose if he really wants to save her he has to balance risk vs gain. If he gets caught its either a hanging or life imprisonment. The justice system was rather swift and brutal prior to television. Back then 2000 buckeroonies could still buy a house. Hell, if the elixir is that valuable and the risk so high, why stop at one dose. Why not swipe the aholes entire stash and catch the next boat to Hawaii?

When considering whether or not to steal I always consider the danger and potential gain. I find it easiest just to swap bar code labels on expensive items. For instance, yesterday I went to the hardware barn and took the barcode label off a milk crate (hobby box) valued at $4 Australian. I stuck it on a really nice Tool Box valued at around $60. Then I went in search of the youngest and dumbest looking cashier chick at the registers. "Wow, that's cheap" she says. "Yep" say I. "That's why I'm buying it."

11. geodesic "The truth shall make ye fret" Registered Senior Member

I've never stolen anything other than software

12. Combine Back from the Dead!!!!! Registered Senior Member

I have never stolen anything apart for dling a bit here and there

13. fountainofpeace Registered Member

if u call Kazaa stealing i'm a super stealer seeing as i hve kazza light which is a ripoff of kazaa.

14. Combine Back from the Dead!!!!! Registered Senior Member

kazaa gives you loads of viruses, i dont use it.

15. vslayer Registered Senior Member

limewire all the way

, we have caught ourselves up in an endless cycle: we dont pay high prices, so corporations make less money, then they have to raise their prices to cover their costs, so we buy less, the go higher, we buy less. and in a few years there will be one hopeless sack of shit paying $9999999999 for one CD in order to cover the costs of the entire development

16. vslayer Registered Senior Member

as for stealing: i steal a bit every now and then, only from big corps like dick smith tho, those bastards want me to pay $3 for a stupid LED

17. Combine Back from the Dead!!!!! Registered Senior Member

edonkey i use to dl

18. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I guess I used to buy these CDs with pirated software (before I had internet).