How Many jews really died in the Holocaust ?

Discussion in 'History' started by Proud_Muslim, May 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. path Militant wiseguy Registered Senior Member

The saddest thing I fear is he honestly cannot intellectually grasp that concept porfiry.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Bells Staff Member

I actually think he can grasp the concept path. After reading his holohoax comment, what I find sadder still is that he doesn't seem to care.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Stokes Pennwalt Nuke them from orbit. Registered Senior Member

Oh great, another "jews suck" thread by Proud Muslim.

Somebody ban this [deleted].

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2004
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. I think you answered Overdose's following question:

by showing you are a Proud Idiot,
    if you were an honest researcher, you would probably ask that question on an historical chatroom, or a Holacaust website, then interview the survivors. watch "Schindler's List", read historical accounts or view old videos, it was documented, there are still US & Brit servicemen alive that liberated the camps, ask them.

If you have no human pity, compassion for them, you are not human, you are inhumane, an evil person, look into your life & motives, do you hate jews so much, that you would relegate them to the ovens? is there any human pity for anyone else, or do you only have it for muslims? so then, do you expect people to cry for you & your causes?

8. Bubblecar Registered Senior Member

Zarkov has referred to Hitler on other forums as "just a patriot". His hatred of Einstein has more to do with Einstein's Jewishness than his theories.

9. Proud_Muslim Shield of Islam Registered Senior Member

I cant believe how many so called ' survivors ' of the HOLOHOAX are still alive until today ??

10. Proud_Muslim Shield of Islam Registered Senior Member

I was refering specifically to the Jewish HOLOHOAX not to other real HOLOCAUSTS such as the Russian one or the Polish one.

11. Proud_Muslim Shield of Islam Registered Senior Member

what hate ? questioning the HOLOHOAX becomes hate ?? what kind of FUCKED UP world we live in today ??

Beside, when someone rant and attack Muslims, you say it is FREEDOM OF SPEECH, but when I question the HOLOHOAX, it becomes hate !!

Man !! hypocrisy is shining sharp here !!

12. Proud_Muslim Shield of Islam Registered Senior Member

Amazing !! calling muslims all sort of names and degrading islam daily on this forum did not piss you off, questioning the HOLOHOAX pissed you off !! make me wonder how HYPOCRITE YOU ARE!!

I did not know it was holy HOAX for you as well !

13. Proud_Muslim Shield of Islam Registered Senior Member

Hitler's Jewish Soldiers

http://www.kansaspress.ku.edu/images/righitbooklet.jpg
    Military service book of "half-Jew" Hermann Aub

http://www.kansaspress.ku.edu/images/righitgeitner.jpg
    "Half-Jew" Horst Geitner was awarded both the Iron Cross Second Class and the Silver Wound Badge

http://www.kansaspress.ku.edu/images/righitgoldberg.jpg
    This photo of "half-Jew" Werner Goldberg, who was blond and blue-eyed, was used by a Nazi propaganda newspaper for its title page. Its caption: "The Ideal German Soldier."

See more photos here:

http://www.kansaspress.ku.edu/righitpix.html

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2004
  14. otheadp Banned Banned

the Jawlan is also a hoax. it's actually the Golan

you'll never see it cause it was never yours, habibti

15. c20H25N3o Shiny Heart of a Shiny Child Registered Senior Member

If i may ask a question...

PM you are often provoked into getting all the verbal weapons at your disposal out and you wield them around swiping at the bigots and haters. However why do you stoop to their level. I have noticed this and it is actually not like you at your core.
    i think i prefer it when you stick to the truths and keep things impersonal.
    You yourself said to me how can you rationalise with a bigot ... i agree, in most cases it is a 'pearls to swine' scenario.
    My advice is to keep to the facts - do not lower yourself and share in their iniquity.

peace

c20

16. otheadp Banned Banned

there were tens of thousands of Jewish soldiers in the Nazi army.
    it's a historical fact.

but they did not know about the Final Solution
    and they also thought that if they joined the army they'll prove their patriotism and will be spared (along with their families) the other daily humiliations that Jews faced

17. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I am worried about your mental health because you use the F word so much.

Do you remember your own statements?

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2004
  18. weebee Registered Senior Member

It sounds like your say that holocausts did happen, but that the people just happened to be Jewish.

19. Bells Staff Member

Really? And which Muslims have I called names and degraded? And I do it daily do I? I have spent half my time on this forum actually defending you when some have degraded Islam. You're damn right I'm pissed off about the 'holohoax' comment. You want to know why PM? My mother's brother is married a woman who'd spent her early childhood in a concentration camp. She somehow managed to survive while her whole family had been exterminated, and when she was released after the war ended, she was so scared that it would happen again that she changed religions. That poor woman lost everyone she loved during what you've termed the holohoax. You have absolutely no shame. So I take it you wont feel offended if any idiot on here comes out with a comment about how the sad plight of the Palestinians is a hoax? After all, they'd just be questioning it wouldn't they? That is how obscene you and your comments are.

Well I will add one Muslim that I will call names and degrade. That's right, It's you.

20. c20H25N3o Shiny Heart of a Shiny Child Registered Senior Member

^^^^ This is what you need to avoid PM. Friendly advice.

21. Proud_Muslim Shield of Islam Registered Senior Member

I am talking about others comments against Islam and muslims not your comments.

FOR SHIT SAKE !! who gives a SHIT ? My people are now living in JEWISH CONCENTRATION CAMPS IN GAZA AND THE WEST BANK ! WHO TALK ABOUT THEM ?????????? since Monday, the NAZI JEWS massacred more than 50 PALESTINEANS ( My people ) !! who talk about them ?

You want me to feel sorry for those JEWISH NAZIS ?

Dont forget to add my copyright on the term HOLOHOAX ! thank you.

22. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

50 palastians...a massacre.

6 million jews...a hoax?

23. Bells Staff Member

So I take it you're taking action like many of us about this? Lobbying the UN to do something. Writing protest letters to the Isreali Government. You are doing some of these things right? Staging protests against the killings in Gaza and the West Bank? Before you start accusing people of doing nothing, I'd suggest you ask first.

No you buffoon. I would want you to have some respect for the millions of people who were slaughtered at the hands of the Nazis, and not refer to it as a hoax. Just like you would rightly expect that we would have some respect for what the Palestinians are going through.

Sorry you degenerate. But I am guessing that some neo nazi groups have coined that term before you did.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.