How I see a depressed life

Discussion in 'General Philosophy' started by MattMVS7, Sep 29, 2015.

1. MattMVS7 Registered Senior Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. MattMVS7 Registered Senior Member

The post was too long. So I could not post it here. So that is the reason why I had to instead put that link.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. timojin Valued Senior Member

Why you have to meditate on yourself . You are just feeling sorry for yourself . Live and don't think back , back is history and you can not bring it back . today is your life Tomorrow only God knows.

8. MattMVS7 Registered Senior Member

As for the advice of others that I reject which oppose my worldviews, like I said before, that advice does not apply to me just as how my philosophy on depression does not apply to you either. We are completely different people with different worldviews.

So if you wish to help me, then you can only give advice that applies to me and my way of life and how I find good meaning, love, joy, happiness in my life through my good moods. Which would mean that we would have to instead talk about ways to help me recover my good moods. Not about how I can find good meaning, love, joy, happiness, and inspiration in my life while depressed and without my good moods.

That is the most insulting thing anyone can say to me since I have struggled with depression for so long. It has done nothing more than crippled me, destroyed me, and taken all good meaning, love, joy, happiness, and inspiration in my life. It has taken away my life and it has taken away my composing dream. I would NEVER find any good meaning, love, joy, happiness, and inspiration living like that ever again.

9. timojin Valued Senior Member

Love : Show it to your fellow human being
    Joy : Be content with what you have and what you are .
    Happiness : You are an actor in the present theater , be content that you have a part in it

10. MattMVS7 Registered Senior Member

No. That is not how it works. Love, joy, and happiness are always rewarding mental experiences for us as human beings. Our reward system is the only function of our brains that can give us our good moods (our rewarding experiences). Therefore, love, joy, and happiness can only be our good moods.