How does schizophrenia start?

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Aria84, Jun 27, 2010.

1. NO1 I Am DARKNESS Registered Senior Member

Schiz. starts at the brain's dopamine (D2) receptor genes which experts believe govern divergent thought.

:m:

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. M00se1989 Banned Banned

I concur. and might I add that most people in the medical field do not spend enough time on the mental patience to discover the subconscious cause to the disease. In other words no one helps them come to terms with the reality they are faced with.

We would have to match their unrealistic mind first in order to find the current problem and resolve it, instead of only using drugs. and this does not imply that the current use of drugs as treatment is wrong, only that a little more physical help is needed. Often enough I believe it is the right social setting will help.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. taichitarot Registered Senior Member

I am paranoid schizophrenic?!

I am paranoid schizophrenic?!
    Load a weird feeling, like an aria typed; a feeling of estrangement. I ended up feeling like an observer and the colours went all weird appearing dynamic. The colours of people's clothes would change or the colour of a car might seem to take on a strange and mysterious meaning. Out in public, people would appear or disappear without appearing to make any entrance nor exit. Some players see stars which has been quite common to me.

You would have heard alot of talk about the hearing of voices. This is emphasized by the medical profession primarilly to help a person develop their understanding of voices. Schizophrenics may have an awareness of environmental sounds which other people don't notice. When psychosis is present these sounds tend to feel quite intrusive so I just put on my hardware earmuffs. My experience is that certain medical 'treatments' increase this effect though water soluble medications are favored.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2010
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. M00se1989 Banned Banned

I agree. we receive information that builds on our subconscious past and conscious wishes for our future or "(hallucinations)". It can be difficult for a person with an off way of thinking to make sense of what they are perceiving at all times.