How do I generate vibrations/frequencies?

Discussion in 'General Science & Technology' started by IamI, Aug 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. leopold Valued Senior Member

you might want to check this out:
    Among Chladni´s successes was finding a way to make visible what sound waves generate. With the help of a violin bow which he drew perpendicularly across the edge of flat plates covered with sand, he produced those patterns and shapes which today go by the term Chladni figures.
    http://www.world-mysteries.com/sci_cymatics.htm

googling on chladni figures i ran across this:
    Figure 1 shows square and circular plates that are being held in the center. The type of pattern created depends generally on the point or points of support and their location; the point where the bow is touched to the plate; the internal linkfrequency of the vibration which is influenced by the speed the bow is moved; and the properties of the plate itself, such as thickness, volume density, elastic strength, etc.
    http://fusionanomaly.net/ernstchladni.html

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Klippymitch Thinker Registered Senior Member

Electricity = on/off cycles in one second.

8. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Just so no one misunderstands, if you're talking about 60Hz AC power, it actually cycles twice each second.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. leopold Valued Senior Member

well if you want to be technical about it, it (60 Hz) actually cycles 60 times a second.

/read-only slaps his forehead and says DOH, brainfreeze !

10. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Whoops! Yeah, that's the kind of thing I do sometimes trying to post late at night when I should be in bed.

11. IamI Registered Member

okey,

the reason why i am asking how to produce high frequency vibration to mass is that alot, yes alot is being talked about that sound can cancel gravity and you sure heard about the monks that lifted several large stones 250 meter up in the sky.. most is talked about sound but sounds travels at differnt speeds throug air, waterm etc.. but as someone mentioned about the radio frequencies.. DId you mean that radio frequency resonant an object or is it only th soudn that can
    Thanx alot

kalle

12. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Uh-oh, here we go... Downhill all the way.

13. IamI Registered Member

heheh what is it mate?
    if you mean i sound crazy.. what can i say:shrug:.. be open minded

down hill all teh way?

14. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Being open-minded is fine as long as it doesn't mean holes in the head. And when someone starts talking about overcoming gravity with sound waves or something shady like an obscure group of people lifting large stones high in the air, well, I tend to believe it's the latter rather than the former.

On this planet, we lift heavy objects high into the air through the use of cranes, rocket motors and the like. Not through the use of sound or any other kind of waves. Perhaps you live in a distant galaxy where the laws of physics are somehow different?

15. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Huuge thread on stone lifting (or not) in the pseudoscience section...

16. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

And even without ESP I can predict that this one will soon join it there.

17. leopold Valued Senior Member

yes, there is some talk about this in one of the links that was given in this thread.
    actually no, i haven't. how exactly did they "lift" these large stones anyway?
    correct, the speed of sound is not a constant.
    radio frequency (RF) and sound are two entirely different things.
    sound is transmitted by compression waves, RF is transmitted by an electromagnetic field (EMF). the two have similar qualities but they are not the same thing.

18. IamI Registered Member

thanx so the RF frequencies can not resonate materials or it does thoug it is differnt then the sound waves?

and I searched for the thread about lifting stone in pseudosience but didnt find it?

about teh monks, just google
    ww . crystalinks . com / levitationtibet . html

19. Klippymitch Thinker Registered Senior Member

Speakers create sound waves. You could mess with them for awhile and crank up the hertz to a really high level. As well have the sound waves pass through a coil in a tube that is powered by inductance the same way as a Tesla coil. Inside the tube = coil wrapped 60,000 turns and on the outside the tube wrap it 8 times or something like that. High voltage/ Low amperage and high on off cycle.

Basically just build a Tesla coil and put a speaker at the bottom running at the same hertz.

Something crazy is bound to happen. It probably wont lift anythjing but it would be cool just to see what would happen.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2007
  20. IamI Registered Member

telsa colis=death!

kiding hehe but bloddy dangerous..

I found however this frequency generator:

just google
    "waveshaper frequency instrument"

may i ask if it generates sound frequencies or not? I read about it but didnt know how it produce frequency?

thanx alot
    kalle

21. Rife Machine Registered Member

Rife Digital, the Rife Machine, www.rifedigital.com

Rife Digital can produce these Sound frequencies in an electronic wave form, and frequencies are produced through electronic contacts. Once these contacts are connected to a bulb or tube, then frequencies are transformed into visible light waves. The basic principles of the Rife Machine. These Rife Machines are the electro-therapy devices used for healing. Rifedigital.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.