How come there's no clear high quality image or video of a UFO infront of the camera

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Joaquin, Feb 16, 2015.

1. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

The point is that what people are telling you is that things that SEEM supernatural are simply unexplained. Obviously, if they really were supernatural then your point would be valid, but that is making the usubstantiated assumption that some phenomena IS supernatural.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

You are being deliberately evasive.
    Let me reiterate once again, Let me put it as simply as possible........
    What you in your gullibility claim as supernatural, may be explained by more mundane means.....If not then it will be "unexplained"
    That does not mean that unexplained = Supernatural.
    It means that what you automatically infer as Supernatural is just unexplained at this time.

Now you can dance around that as much as you like, and evade the inferences you have been making throughout this and other threads, but what I have told you in bold is fact, whether that stuffs up your agenda or not.

Again, your puzzling analogy of setting your house on fire is, well, puzzling to say the least, particularly since it was in reply to my statement thus........
    "Not sure what video you are on about but we all know that videos are notoriously easy to fake.
    Many things remain unexplained, that does not mean they are supernatural."

Now on to the nitty gritty......
    Are you going to show where I said.......
    "Also, unexplained is the same as supernatural, you said it yourself in a prior thread."
    and I replied......
    "I did not say that"
    You then replied......
    "You did"

Or do you remain a liar and a troll?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

I missed this.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

[and I'd rather be discussing this then some of the other absurd claims and inuendos that are being made in this thread]

Yep, sure its a possibility......I suppose it depends on what era or time they visited us in.....
    I do hold onto the premise that any advanced civilisation, would have lost their urge for greed and violence for many reasons. First of which would be would a space faring civilisation be really "wanting" of anything?
    Optimistically, I also see our own civilisation gradually losing the urge to kill and take by force, the further advanced we become, although at times, I do need to give myself an uppercut on occasions in that regard, especially with what we see going on around us.
    I also compliment that optimism with the fact that our eventual reaching for the Stars, will almost certainly be a united effort, as I also hold for setting foot on Mars.
    Have I seen too much Star Trek in holding that view??

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

The United Federation of Planets and all that. Perhaps so but I certainly hope I am right.

Would we as a society, having achieved stellar travel, by pass a planet inhabited by savage beasts similar to ourselves at this time and in the past?
    Like I said, at that stage of our advancement, I would not see us wanting for much, and I would hope that we would leave them to sort out their differences, the same as possibly any visitation that we have had, has left us to our own means.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

"Planet Dirt" is probably under quarantine by the galactic community. Let's face it, the planet has been in a state of perpetual civil war since civilisation began.

8. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

You have not delved into the topic to deeply yet. Go onto YouTube and watch the interviews/talks with David Jacobs the writer of The Threat. His premise is the aliens have cloaking technology that is REQUIRED for their plans to succeed, that is why no one ever sees them but on rare occasion. The phenomena must be kept secret until the very end of their program of colonization.

9. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Why would they want Earth... we've made it into quite a dump

10. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

Jacobs may be a lunatic that fabricated things that make sense, or he may be semi-correct. His methods are basically hypnosis and normal recall from those he sees.

The premise is pretty clear, alien species has space travel capability, uses it to find a new planet but can't survive on said planets surface. Instead of terraforming it or something they can just create a new species that survives on it naturally, one that can control the population too.

Species is telepathic which for variety of reasons doesn't surprise me, it would be expected that only a telepathic species could develop the society and technologies needed to invent faster than light travel. In addition the investment made in abductions and the program itself is beyond the scope of 1 nation and would require a species totally telepathic to succeed in my opinion.

Final plans remain a mystery but ultimately it's probably a program to simply continue expanding their influence, they colonize 1 planet, take over everything, then move onto another. They gain the native workforce needed and ALL RESOURCES on the said planet. What more could a species with FTL want?

11. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

IS a lunatic, not "may be".

Only to those people deficient in rationality.

Nah.

In other words you're as irrational as he is.

12. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

What resources would our planet (Earth) have that the Oort cloud, or another planet, wouldn't provide in spades... without the need for all the subterfuge, et al?

Seems completely irrational to me - any species with FTL capability and the ability to traverse inter-galactic distances would, more than likely, be capable of harvesting resources on at LEAST a solar-system level.

13. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

Possible alien program of enslaving the human race in work colonies building technologies, providing food, or serving as rats for their experiments. If we could be telepathically controlled it'd be a cinch. The ufos we see may be nothing but robotic drones for gathering information about us. A prelude to the future invasion.

14. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Again - what could this planet (which, need I remind you, is on the verge of being incapable of supporting its current population in terms of nonrenewable resources) POSSIBLY provide a space-faring civilization with the technology to build ships capable of interstellar travel!?

15. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Any species capable of FTL travel, would have the technology to obtain anything we have on Earth from anywhere in the galaxy/Universe.

16. garbonzo Registered Senior Member

Stop moving the goal posts, this is what he said:

He didn't say what you said he said.

You are moving the goal posts. This is not what you said. See above for what you actually said. Specifically, you did not say "may be". If you had said "may be", I wouldn't have said anything. You said, or inferred, that ALL supernatural phenomena is simply unexplained. Not "may be", not "probably", not "most of the time". All. No dancing around about what you said is going to change that.

You are the liar and the troll. See above.

I don't know how anyone could be this unreasonable, hence my troll comment. For one thing, what analogy of setting my house on fire? I didn't say I was going to set my house on fire. You said that videos are easy to fake so it must be fake. I said just because something is easy to do doesn't mean it always is. You then say that "people don't generally set houses on fire", so that means people generally fake videos??? People fake videos just as often as people set houses on fire. And then you point to reasons why people fake videos like there aren't any reasons at all on why people set houses on fire?? Your whole argument is simply illogical and then you call me the troll.

17. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Everyone else is moving the goal posts, hey?
    Certainly not you blinded by your mythical agenda is it?

This is how this has developed....
    I said in post 104......
    you said in post 106......
    I said in post 109
    You said in post114
    I said in post....116
    And I said in post 117

Perhaps English is your second language, or perhaps since most here have shown the illogical nature of your stance, you are confused, or again just plain lying.
    Please show this forum where I said unexplained is the same as Supernatural, or you are a 100% liar and I will report this nonsense.
    By the rules, you need to support your claims.

18. garbonzo Registered Senior Member

Show the whole quote. That's where you said supernatural is the same as unexplained. I told you it was in a prior thread.

19. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

You have inferred from day one that anything unexplained is supernatural.
    That is wrong and false.
    Anything unexplained is just that...Unexplained.
    You claim I have said, "Also, unexplained is the same as supernatural, you said it yourself in a prior thread."
    Now have some intestinal fortitude and stop lying and confusing the issue.
    Or show me where I said that.
    Others have also pointed this same thing out to you.
    Again.....Let me put it as simply as possible........
    What you in your gullibility claim as supernatural, may be explained by more mundane means.....If not then it will be "unexplained"
    That does not mean that unexplained = Supernatural.
    It means that what you automatically infer as Supernatural is just unexplained at this time.

20. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

21. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Perhaps English is your second language.

Highlighted are more confused mixed up interpretations by you......
    Perhaps you need to take an aspro and have a good lay down.
    Talk about gullibility!

22. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Now again garbonzo, show me where I said that or remain a gutless liar.

23. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

You are encroaching dangerously close to "troll" territory with this libel...