How come there's no clear high quality image or video of a UFO infront of the camera

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Joaquin, Feb 16, 2015.

1. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

No problem - beliefs are fine and dandy - just don't try to spread them around as proven fact like some people tend to do

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. garbonzo Registered Senior Member

Is there any evidence that video is fake? If not, how could you call it fake? Give us some evidence.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

UFOs certainly are real.....but we have no evidence to show that they are of Alien origin.
    Aliens most likely are also real, but again we do not have hard evidence that they exist. The fact though that we have the stuff of life everywhere we look, and the fact that we have an uncountable number of stars within many billions of galaxies, just within our Observable Universe, leads most educated people to the assumption that we most probably are not alone.
    Time and distance so far though are proving difficult barriers to overcome for any meetings as yet to take place.
    As Dr Arroway said to a group of children in the final moments of the movie "Contact"
    I'll tell you one thing about the universe, though. The universe is a pretty big place. It's bigger than anything anyone has ever dreamed of before. So if it's just us... seems like an awful waste of space. Right?

Your other comments on demons etc, are just figments of your Imagination that are religiously inspired, and no scientific evidence for anything remotely supernatural is apparent.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Not sure what video you are on about but we all know that videos are notoriously easy to fake.
    Many things remain unexplained, that does not mean they are supernatural.

8. brokenbutnotbeat Registered Member

I have plenty of personal evidence, and experiences. in my view, eyewitness accounts of aliens fit in with demonic entities, and the fact that we don't see ufos entering and leaving could mean they use portals.

9. garbonzo Registered Senior Member

So just because houses are notoriously easy to set on fire means that my house is on fire right now? ... I need to leave right now I guess.

Also, unexplained is the same as supernatural, you said it yourself in a prior thread.

MR posted this video earlier. People never claimed it was fake, instead they said it was "a helicopter".

The visual effects artist tells us how to generally know if something is fake. Screen jitter and going in and out of focus. The first video had both. It looks very real. Show me how it's not, otherwise it IS evidence.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2015
  10. Kristoffer Giant Hyrax Valued Senior Member

Unexplained does not (really really not) equal supernatural.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2016
  11. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Unfortunately, these people aren't interested in fact or science... they just want to believe their imagination.

12. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

That analogy just does not hold.....People generally dont go around setting houses on fire, but people have many reasons to fake videos....Some to make money, others to support their own warped view of the world by manufacturing conspiracies.
    That plus faulty video equipment and lighting, will lead to apparent apparitions and illusions.
    I did not say that. Telling lies makes little baby Jesus cry.
    I would have said that anything that is unexplained does not mean it is supernatural, and that the any supernatural claim fails the scientific methodology.

I did not see the video, but I will reiterate my claim that videos/photographs etc are easily to fake, manipulate or distort.

I'm no video expert, but again I reiterate that videos are easily faked, and they are generally in this type of ruse, faked to suck in the gullible and easily fooled.
    I've listened to the Idiots that proclaim the Moon landings were faked...I've listened to similar Idiots claiming 9/11 was an inside job, and on face value they are able to put up a reasonable argument on face value.
    It's when their claims are examined somewhat, that their deliberate distortions of events are apparent, and their total ignoring of overwhelming evidence that proves their nonsensical conspiracies are just that.

The following had many many people fooled, for a long time.
    People are paid to fool the gullible and those that are motivated to manufacture conspiracies to support their own feelings of inadequacies and desire for power etc.

http://gizmodo.com/5900328/how-is-this-man-floating-in-the-air

Last edited: Mar 29, 2015
  13. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Personal evidence? Sorry, but I don't believe you have anything that would convince any reasonable thinking human being, that Aliens are demonic.
    That maybe your personal belief and that is all it is.

14. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

http://www.livescience.com/26697-are-ghosts-real.html
    While amateur ghost hunters like to imagine themselves on the cutting edge of ghost research, they are really engaging in what folklorists call ostension, or legend tripping. It's basically a form of playacting in which people "act out" a legend, often involving ghosts or supernatural elements. In his book "Aliens, Ghosts, and Cults: Legends We Live" (University Press of Mississippi, 2003) folklorist Bill Ellis points out that ghost hunters themselves often take the search seriously and "venture out to challenge supernatural beings, confront them in consciously dramatized form, then return to safety. ... The stated purpose of such activities is not entertainment but a sincere effort to test and define boundaries of the 'real' world.'"

If ghosts are real, and are some sort of as-yet-unknown energy or entity, then their existence will (like all other scientific discoveries) be verified by scientists through controlled experiments — not by weekend ghost hunters wandering around abandoned houses in the dark late at night with cameras and flashlights.

In the end (and despite mountains of ambiguous photos, sounds and videos), the evidence for ghosts is no better today than it was a year ago, a decade ago or a century ago. There are two possible reasons for the failure of ghost hunters to find good evidence. The first is that ghosts don't exist, and that reports of ghosts can be explained by psychology, misperceptions, mistakes and hoaxes. The second option is that ghosts do exist, but that ghost hunters are simply incompetent. Ultimately, ghost hunting is not about the evidence (if it was, the search would have been abandoned long ago). Instead, it's about having fun with friends, telling stories, and the enjoyment of pretending to be searching the edge of the unknown. After all, everyone loves a good ghost story.

15. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

Then why are they even here?

16. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

That's a question I've been asking myself... and the only answer seems to be, in essence... "Postcount ++"

17. garbonzo Registered Senior Member

I could tell you the same thing. Do you see how humanity wouldn't get anywhere if someone says one thing and another person says just covered their ears and kept yelling "no"? The definition of supernatural can also mean unexplained according to any respected dictionary.

Are you being serious right now? Stop trolling.

Yeah, that UFO sure looked like an illusion, just our eyes playing tricks on us, that's all. Just like the fire around my house right now.

You did:

Eh?

So examine the video. Prove that it's fake. I'm sure a layman can figure out techniques that show a video is fake. Until then, this video is absolutely proof of a flying object with the specifications that we see in the video. "The ball is in your court." ~Paddoboy

18. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

That's not how it works.

The person expecting us to believe it's aliens is the one who has to prove their case.

19. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Don't make us laugh. You are obviously the troll, a God Bothering one to boot, that is incapable of giving any valid sensible analogy.

Which also now makes you a liar. Now would you like to show me where I said anything resembling that unexplained means its supernatural?
    Or will you stay marked as a liar.

Hard of understanding? Let me say it again, "I believe what some claim as supernatural are just unexplained at this time"..
    Or more then likely explained by any of the following means, "supernatural" claims are the result of one or a combination of many things.....confirmation bias, delusions, illusions, camera problems, double exposures, or in most cases just some devious hoax.

You have the bull by the wrong end....
    Let me make a few points that you as another God Bothering evangelist has deviously missed......
    Yes,UFOs exist.....seen one myself.
    No, just because a UFO maybe unexplained, does not mean its of Alien origin, or of supernatural origin.
    It could well be a hoax that someone is playing on gullible people like yourself, to have you screaming and ranting Aliens!!! or Supernatural!!!Run for your lives!!
    If the photo is a 100% valid, then we have an unexplained UFO...not proof of Alien origin, or any demonic or supernatural event.....Just unexplained.

Now you need to come clean. What are you claiming? An Alien origin UFO?? or a demonic supernatural occurrence???
    Then old Son, the ball's in your court. You need to prove its of Alien origin or supernatural.
    Oh, and don't forget your proof of what you are claiming I said.
    Otherwise you are a liar.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2015
  20. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Let me put it as simply as possible........
    What you in your gullibility claim as supernatural, may be explained by more mundane means.....If not then it will be "unexplained"
    That does not mean that unexplained = Supernatural.
    It means that what you automatically infer as Supernatural is just unexplained at this time.

21. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

You'll find in time that near all "claimants of the unusual" will always try to turn the onus of proof on accepted science or the incumbent model.

22. garbonzo Registered Senior Member

You are the one that said "people don't generally set houses on fire" when comparing videos that are faked. That's beyond illogical into troll territory.

I never said it was proof of alien or supernatural origin, I said it was proof of a UFO like one in the video, and one that can "disappear". It could be a hoax. My house could be on fire right now too. (I still haven't burned up yet though.)

One of those things does not mean the other. When you say supernatural things are unexplained at this time it lends credence to the idea that supernatural are just unexplained, supernatural = unexplained.

There's no other explanation for it.

23. Kristoffer Giant Hyrax Valued Senior Member

See post # 107, garbonzo.