How can people pay you through internet?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by lixluke, Jan 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

I feel your pain.

The only thing I'm good at is being Most Grand High Prebendary of the Revolutionary Council of the Ministry of Joy - a cult whose members hand/sign over all their worldly possessions to me, and then commit suicide - except for those chosen few I select to wait on me hand and foot 24 hours a day - and super-hot babes knife fight for the right to lick chocolate sauce offa my johnson...

Since there is clearly a worldwide conspiracy of fascist "realists" at work to deny me the right to fulfill my destiny, I insist that every and all national governments and/or corporate, business, "religious", private and/or other organizations of any kind send me all the money in the world as just compensation for my suffering, and build me a palatial survival bunker staffed by lingerie models located at the South Pole - and upon my ensconcement within, all nations shall proceed to blow themselves off the face of the Earth in a nuclear holocaust as proof of my divine right to be an old so-and-so if such whim should happen to strike me.

I mean, really... ...it's God's Will for fuck's sake.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

That's one thing I like about you Killjoy...you ask so little.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Why don't you try working for your money?
    In your terminology: work=money. Simply as that.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Enmos Valued Senior Member

No, he doesn't want to prostitute himself

8. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

It's what I'm trying to avoid. That's the whole point. If I can get funding by setting up Paypal or one of those other things, I wouldn't have to go into any prostitution. In case you haven't noticed, the idea is to avoid prostitution.

9. WillNever Valued Senior Member

Go to Haiti to provide relief for youth..? It sounds like you need relief.

10. parmalee peripatetic artisan Valued Senior Member

sure, you claim to be an engineer--but are you a real one? that is, do you devote all of your engineering prowess, and 26.4 hours a day, to ensuring that the grammy awards go off unhitched every year? or are you just one of those guys who works on aeroplanes, starships, and whatnots, who likes to call himself an "engineer"?

11. Enmos Valued Senior Member

And that's precisely why you don't get shit. Get a job, you lazy err.. person!

12. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

What makes you think that laziness has anything to do with prostitution? Prostitution is a last resort. It's something people do when there is no way out. The only reason people turn to prostitution is fascism. If it wasn't for fascism, we wouldn't have to do horrible things just to survive.

13. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Horrible things? You are talking about normal work right? Not actual prostitution..
    And dude, you have no way out. No one's going to give you any money.

14. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

It's the same exact thing. Prostitution is prostitution any way you look at it. It's terrible.

15. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

No it's not. Helping people fix their computers on the phone is alot different than sucking some strangers unwashed cock.

Luke: "Waiter..I'll have the Filet of Fail with fail sauce, a side of fail and cheese, with a fail salad and fail dressing..and for dessert, two scoops of frozen fail with fail sprinkles and a fail cherry on top."

16. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Good luck with that attitude.

17. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Which attitude? Being realistic? Am I the only one who thinks prostitution is something to be avoided?

18. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.