How can people pay you through internet?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by lixluke, Jan 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

Maybe we can start an "I Need" thread:

LixLuke needs money,
    I need a car,
    and John99 needs underpants.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

Once you have the money, what equipment would you buy "for production"? (specifically) Since you have admitted to not being a musician...do you believe the equipment just automatically creates hit CD's?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

My question is, how long have you been a "Musician".

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

So get started! Show us the wonders of your artistic talent by updating your website with something other than a poorly created PaintShopPro placeholder. It doesn't cost anything to update your website.

If you never done art, how do you know you are an artist? Are you just hoping it's true?

8. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

I agree. If you want someone to lend you money, you need something to prove to them that they will get it back(Possibly with interest).

9. Pinwheel Banned Banned

Let me guess, Lixluke needs $500 to update his website.

10. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

:roflmao:

11. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

I can set up a studio with about $2,000 worth of equipment. It can be used to master really good quality tracks, but until I find a pro to work with me, I will at least be able to use it to produce demos with decent quality, vids for Youtube, and a functioning website. I know a few pros with alot of experience that are willing to help me out with quality provided I get everything together. Real musicians who have gone to school for music theory, and have experience actually putting music together.

My role is lyricist, vocalist, and stage artist. Once I get everything together, I will be laying down tracks, and I can even start filming my own walks.

One of the producers is already pissed at me because he's seen me on stage, and I still haven't gotten myself together to start recording. Alot of people are pissed at me because they want to buy my CD, and I still have nothing for them. The rest of the artists are going to the shows with their CDs already made, and can't even sell them.

12. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

So what creates the CD? The equipment only records what you play..who writes the music?

13. Grim_Reaper I Am Death Destroyer of Worlds Registered Senior Member

Dude staple bags or egg cartons to the walls of your room or go back to nut house and ask if you can used the padded room

Take the Buss that is likely 20 to 30 bucks a month

Use your PC but a webcam and a mic

Sleep on the floor why do you need clothes wear what you got as for personal care supplies sell car and take bus.

You live with your Mother or if you mov into the nuthouse free rent there.

Already taken care of

Only need this after you make the CD not important right now

You are right there it is not thankfully it is called get a job and earn money.

14. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

I already have all the music for demo. All I have to do is lay vocals on them. In order to actually sell legally, I would have to colab with a producer to create original music for the songs. So I have demo songs which are original lyrics written for prefabricated tracks. All I have to do is lay the vocals on the tracks. (I don't have the budget at this point to make original tracks to lay vocals on). As I make ore money, my songs that require original tracks can get produced.

If I was a musician instead of a vocalist, I would use the equipment to produce the music for my songs. Being that I'm not a producer/musician, and I cannot afford to have original tracks produced, I plan to start by distributing demos. But I'm not that limited. I've met a number of producers that are willing to produce original tracks for me provided I can get my life and my gear together. So original sound recordings will be completed and ready to be sold without delay.

15. Pinwheel Banned Banned

16. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

I don't live with my mom. I moved out while in highschool to get awat from the serious madness. Been homeless ever since.

17. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

"Prefabricated music"? LOL!!! I guess that's your euphenism for someone else's music. Is there anything you don't steal?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

18. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

I can colab with a producer for original tracks or lay vocals on top of prefabricated tracks. For example, you can take a song that has already been released. If the music is good, and the lyrics are shitty, you can write a completely brand new much better song.

Here is a song with utterly shitty lyrics: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsO6ZnUZI0g

Here is the same song without the lyrics: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zX-QuTzBpLw
    So you can write a completely new and better song to this music. Thus rendering the artist who won a Grammy for such a shitty song completely worthless.

19. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

So what do you use to strip off the original vocals?

20. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

You don't strip them. All songs release as complete sound recordings, instrumentals with no vocals, and sometimes vocals without instrumental. For any song that is released, you can find the instrumental for it. Here is one shitty song that I have completely different and original lyrics/vocals for:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqpLsYXg6Tg

If you listen carefully to this instrumental, you can see that you can make a completely new song off of it. Mine is called "Worthless". My song is about ending all garbage artist's careers because they are worthless.

21. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

LOL!!! My "irony meter" just went super-critical, vaporizing itself, leaving behind a small black hole.

22. parmalee peripatetic artisan Valued Senior Member

what?! where on earth do you get your information? i'm sure that there are a fraction of recordings for which such alternate mixes are publicly available, but this is true of perhaps but a small fraction of recorded music.

23. parmalee peripatetic artisan Valued Senior Member

yes, i must now live in fear that lixluke shall end my career.

or maybe i should just end it on my own, as i have not won a grammy and i have absolutely NO desire to even win a stupid grammy.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.