How Can I Become A Genius?

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by §outh§tar, Jun 17, 2004.

1. RawThinkTank Banned Banned

No thats not what I mean, I mean when U marry U get into lot of responsibilities and U think less of those thing that would make U a G. So delay that as long as U can.

If U do too much excersise then all Ur resources would go in Ur physical abilities that should be avoided. And if U do too much bench presses with tremendous weights then that can severely presurise Ur brains so be carefull.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. RawThinkTank Banned Banned

Dont run after money, but make enough so that money dosent become a problem to get access to intellectual resources.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. crazeeeeeem Registered Senior Member

Simply open your mind, remove all bias and see the world as it is.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. RawThinkTank Banned Banned

Stop consumption of Coffee, Tea , Cigrate, drinks ... the list is too long. Stay away from any kind of neuro stimulants other than naturally produced by your body in natural way.

8. §outh§tar is feeling caustic Registered Senior Member

All I do on that list is tea. Didn't know that was bad for me...

I don't think geniuses ever abstained from this stuff that I know of. Hemingway drank every once in a while..

9. SoLiDUS OMGWTFBBQ Registered Senior Member

They're not giving you proper advice

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Start taking heroin... that should do it.

10. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Advice:
    Admit to yourself that you know nothing, but allow yourself to learn anything.
    Develop structure, as Chaos can devour an otherwise seemingly good idea.
    Take nobodies word for it.
    Lastly, know how to relax otherwise you're going to end up suffering hypertension.

11. RawThinkTank Banned Banned

Avoid High impact excercise, Bad for the brain.

12. §outh§tar is feeling caustic Registered Senior Member

You mean take brains over brawn?

I thought balance was harmonious?

13. MewSkitty Sciforums.com sucks! Registered Senior Member

A genius can be someone who knows alot of stuff or it could be someone who's good at a certain something. I know alot of stuff (I've learned it through my 10,000,577 years alive) and I don't care for knowledge anymore, I've found something better, helping those in need. So I guess I could be called a Genius at helping others. Also I stay away from exersize, I don't need it because I only weigh 105 lb and I'm 5' 3".

14. kmguru Staff Member

Learn something new everyday...do something different however small, everyday.

15. Rubiks Registered Senior Member

Take a deeper inlook at, well, practically everything?
    Understand people and such
    Example
    Someone asks you "Could you help me?"
    someone completely unknown
    you and i know how it well end up
    Youll help him
    He'll never come back again

That describes much about the person
    If you take an deeper insight

"People" say that helping "people" is a good thing, maybe if someone you trust, perhaps a friend (because you know theyll come back) but not someone completely unknown.

Harrharr, im offtrack!

Simply, an deeper insight makes you a genius and more alert!
    We all take 1 step in understanding, try take 2 !

16. jl87ma Registered Member

many people believe that a genius is born a genius but i disagree to a great extent. some of your answeres to "How CAn I Become A Genius?" are what slow down those of us who serach for the expansion of our intellect. negativity is the first step in being a common person. genius dont think they cant they believ they can. after all everuthing starts as an idea or a dream and then its up to that person who creayed that idea or dream to turn it into reality. genius isnt genes, genius lies in all of those who believe and are willing to put in the work to turn the "impossible" into the possible. also i suggest that you stop trying to start your road from the common into the genius by doing what everyone suggest. you dont have to hear music if you dont want to, make your own road, be an individual, be unique. a genius is easily seperated form the masses by the way he or she percieves the world, so see things your own way not because you ant to be different but because you truly believe in your words. i hope u dont give up and refuse to quit because the road to becoming someone who is above and beyond the standars is very hard but remember its possible. i myslef am trying to reach a level where i consider myslef a genius not because others tell me but because i believe i am a genius.

17. Johnny Bravo Registered Senior Member

Have sex with mensa's Geena Davis.
    Well, it's worth trying..If she screams "oh god oh god oh oh god!!".. that solves that mystery.

18. Thealosia Registered Member

To me a genius is a person often perceived as a man who has logical answers to everything, and is knowledgable to the nth degree.
    Nonsense! Logic has old answers for new questions, only a genius can dare to have a new answer for a new question. Genius is where absolute knowledge meets essential awareness. The awareness of the question, and the knowledge to answer it correctly.
    Geniuses are most victim to obsessive tendencies. If they have a challenging question they will not sleep until it is answered, they have a fire under their belly and a natural curiousity of learning everything that the world has to offer. As the James Bond of intelligence and creative wisdom, the "World is not enough" thus imagination is added to this equation, they receive their ideas so randomly only God knows where it comes from.
    Everyone holds a genius. People as a society are stupid. Individuality verses personality. If a woman can fix a car as good as she cooks she is using most of her intellectual potential. If a man can cook as good as he fixes his car he too is becoming more intellectually rounded. Most of society only want to learn what applies to them. Since society sees a female auto mechanic as being a violation towards being feminine most ladies would dare never touch a wrench or an air gun. Since some men think cooking should be a "wife's" job they never approach a kitchen. This stupidity must stop. If everyone was fully capable of everything, life would be so much more convenient. Wouldn't it be a wonderful place to have a wife that cooked you dinner and fixed the car? Or to have a husband that fixed the car AND cooked? Well rounded people

I love.

19. Thealosia Registered Member

Well said Jl87ma! A genius sees opportunity when difficulty comes along, only an idiot sees a problem when difficulty comes along.
    Also note: If you are reading this because you feel that you are anything but a genius you are wrong! Some people are so intelligent that when asked a simple question from a college or High School test there are so many possibilities and variables that a genius can think of, he simply cannot answer the question! Does anyone remember the movie "Phenomenon" with John Travolta? He was asked how old is a man born in 1967? John Travolta responds by asking back: "What time?" "Where?" "Male or Female?" "If he would be born in New York he would be three hours older than California wouldn't he Bob?" So if you cannot answer a question, or are horrible at taking tests please don't let that effect your perception of intelligence. Perhaps the schools must be smart enough to ask more specific questions. Some people are brilliant when answering questions but are from being intelligent. "You can be smart of tongue but dumb in mind"

20. Glenn Gould Registered Member

A common mistake the aspiring genius makes is to try to go from A to Z directly. It's great to be ambitious, but it's also important to be realistic about what you're aiming for. Short term projects that are consistently more and more challenging will get you to a very advanced level in a few years, as long as you keep learning. Once you are at an advanced level (college graduate level) you can then set your goals a bit higher, realising that the advanced level is still nowhere near the level of a genius. Even post-doctoral level is still far below the level of a genius in most cases. But this is going from A to B, B to C, C to D, etc. Ultimately you may get to Z, but so many other worldly pressures often get in the way that it's almost impossible. But perhaps rather than focusing on the destination, geniuses focus on the journey. Challenging the impossible. Exploring the unknown. Creating something undeniably original and unique.

21. kmguru Staff Member

I can cook great (Chinese, Italian, Mexican, Indian etc), fix car, computer, paint, landscape and turnaround companies from bankruptcy....

22. kmguru Staff Member

I do not think, it is a good idea to focus on the journey without a destination. Otherwise, you will be running to nowhere or as they say, spinning your wheels going no where!

When I was 12 years, I set a destination to learn about the world as much as I could. My journey took me to do just that. Along the way, I am learning science, engineering, art, economics, religion, happiness, sadness, etc. in every form and shape...it is fun really...and I have a long way to go.

What happens, when you learn a lot about a lot of things? Such as how to develop technology for unlimited clean energy or develop African economy to US level? Well, my knowledge in religion tells me that the Universe gives you a task based on your knowledge for the benefit of the creation. I am getting interviews for such a task. My knowledge in science says, if the statement is true, then I should get the job. If false, the probability is very low. I should find out in the next two years, which is correct.

23. Dilbert Registered Senior Member

The key is being asocial,

The more time you spend thinking on earthly things, the stupider you will become. Do what i do, constantly walk around in your house talking to yourself whilst trying to come up with cutting edge technology. When you begin seeing things that are not really there, that is when you know that you are the edge between mere mortal and genius.