How artery blockages can be prevented?

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by plakhapate, Jan 7, 2008.

1. kmguru Staff Member

It produces constipation, so drink water along with....

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

Some people are born with abnormaly high cholestreal it is genetic. At 15 i had 220 cholestreal where the average was like 100. There was a six year old that inherited cholestreal at 600 and died at age 10.

Thousand of people are working on this problem and G-d hope they find an answer.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. plakhapate Banned Banned

Recently I read that Bisphenol-A a chemical used for making plastic transparent is found in the Blood samples of Diabetes and Heart Disease Patients.

This may be responsible for the blockages in the arteries.

So simple solution is to avoid water from plastic bottles, avoid milk from plastic bags etc. in short avoid contamination of water/wet food with plastics wherever Bisphenol-A is used.

Since it is difficult to find the plastic which does not contain Bisphenol-A ,IT IS BETTER TO AVOID USE OF PLASTIC FOR ANY EATABLES.

It is predicted that India will become a capital of Heart Patients by 2010.

Let us start taking necessary action.

P.J.LAKHAPATE
    plakhapate@gmail.com

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. naturalhealth Registered Member

I'd look into some serrapeptase. It is excellent for heart health in general, and can help with plaque buildup and atherosclerosis and the like. It works to reduce inflammation in the tissues. One product I know of called Fibrozym contains serrapeptase as well as bromelain and papain (papaya and pineapple enzymes), which are also excellent for you (found it at seacoastvitamins.com). I would give it a try and see if it helps at all.

8. plakhapate Banned Banned

Recently I listened a lecture given by Dr Sarang Patil.from Kolhapur
    According to him the Artery Blockages can be cleared by using Self Urine Therapy.
    Has any body tried and are successful?

If yes pla contact me.

P.J.LAKHAPATE
    plakhapate@gmail.com
    M-91-9867069587
    T-91-22-27702655

9. WillNever Valued Senior Member

We actually know how aspirin works. It is a platelet inhibitor.

Specifically, aspirin deactivates an enzyme in platelets called COX for short. That enzyme normally synthesizes thromboxane A2, a prostaglandin product that causes platelet aggregation. Thus, aspirin prevents platelet aggregation. The effect lasts for the life of the platelet, which is 7-10 days.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2011
  10. WillNever Valued Senior Member

Wow, no.

Normal blood pH is 7.35 and 7.45.