How and what do women think?

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Sci-Phenomena, Oct 24, 2006.

1. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

So you believe in a majority-rule system, huh?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Hmm, but that was the majority opinion up until just recently. So is that to say that you agreed with the system before, but now that the majority view has changed, then you were swayed to that view?

Baron Max

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

No need to make assumptions. It is easy to find people who have been married for years and will happily tell you that their marriages have been and are wonderful.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Never say never Registered Member

No I don't believe in majority rule system. I made the point purely to illustrate that your opinions would prove offensive to almost everyone whom had a sense of decency.

Do not think I am personally attacking you but I don’t appreciate being judged by another woman’s mistake. This of coarse is assuming you have based you views upon personal experience.

And I wish to answer a point made earlier about alpha males. I personally do all in my power to avoid such people but yes some women do prefer alpha males as some men prefer sluts. Your opinion can easily be reversed to men. Just how many men have had a loving family then betrayed them without a thought for a mindless slag? Plenty, I assure you.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Yeah, exactly .....that it was offensive to the majority!

Why should I or anyone else give a big rat's ass what you like or not?

Yeah, less than 50% of the marriages fail ....and you call that "plenty"???

Baron Max

8. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Is this world wide Baron?

And are 50% of adults (of marriageable age) in the US currently unmarried? You'd think they'd learn, wouldn't you?

9. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

No, I don't konw the statistics anywhere but the USA ...mostly 'cause I don't give a fuck about anywhere else or any other fuckin' people.

Hmm, how and where did you get that statistic?? I think, but don't know, that there are lots more than 50% that are single.

As to learning?? Fuck, you know as well as I that you can't tell people shit and expect them to believe it. 500,000 US women get raped every fuckin' day, yet they still dress up attractively and go walkin' around the city trying to attract interested males!! And not one in a thousand of them carry a gun to protect themselves. You think they'll ever learn??? ...LOL!

Baron Max

10. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Hmm, using the word "fuck" in my posts is enough for you to wish that I die? So wishing someone dead is okay, but using "fuck" is really bad, huh?

Baron Max

11. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

12. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Interesting that you make a comment on my use of a word, yet make no comment on Never-Say-Never's post wishing me dead? Is using "fuck" so much worse than wishing someone to die????

Baron Max

13. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

14. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Sorry Maximus i was actually onto it but had too many windows open and doing too many things at once!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    take care
    zak

15. Never say never Registered Member

Zak.I did not mean I wish for him to drop dead but when he does die that he dies unhappy. I also see no evidence max is a softy. I think somewhere on this site he tells people in third world countries to eat bullets also when I was referring to him swearing I was trying to suggest that he can not remain calm when talking about people whom are not like him. I apologize to you baron if you misunderstood me. Again I was merely over reacting, I don’t think my skin is quite thick enough for this site yet. Lol

16. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Perhpas maximus could return the apology to never say never??

17. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Thank you never say never

18. pongal Registered Member

I agree with Baron 100%. Attraction isn't a choice it's wired in our brains. Any woman that is attractive and gets attention from guys is almost invariably going to wind up in a relationship with some asshole. The typical self-centered, arrogant, egotistical, treats other people not on the same social level like crap asshole.

The problem is so many guys have mothers that have told us all our life that the way to get a girl is to be kind to them, treat them with respect, buy them flowers etc. and all that other bullshit. "Nice Guys" bore the hell out of women. The only time an attractive girl will give a nice guy the time of day is when they need to USE them for something(money). When I was in high school the only time this girl I had been best friends with as a little kid would speak to me is when she needed help with Homework lol. Other than that she was to busy fucking some asshole who treated me like shit. Fortunaley, I stopped helping and interacting with with that bitch alltogethor(and put tacks in her boyfriends shoe).

Women are only useful to men for sexual purposes.

19. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

traits desirable in a man

1) able to cook, iron and clean on own initiative

a man with initiative is a biggy!!

2) accessibility

ie likes spending couple time with female and dislikes football, gaming and and anything basically that may take male from female

3) tall enough to reach light bulb

4) pubes firmly attached so they do not block the plug holes

this kind of thing really

oh and then there are the predictable:
    honesty
    respect for self and others
    self confidence
    intelligence
    creativity
    sense of humour
    listening skills
    kind
    generous
    good in bedroom, living room, kitchen, on train, in car, woods etc etc

what else did you want to know?

20. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

Reminds me the part in the movie Break up when she wanted him to want to do the dishes...

By the way there is no such a straight man that you described. Better to be lesbian or marrying a gay guy...

21. Never say never Registered Member

Women are only useful to men for sexual purposes.[/QUOTE]

Great! another screwed up individual and suppose if that girl had fallen for you? I am sure you would have a different opinion then. If she was the type of girl who was only interested in you for homework then what do you expect? Go out and meet some girl with a bit of dignity and decent iq and stop judging us all on few stupid cows. God if I judged all men the same then I would have become a lesbian.
    We are not all like that, maybe your just looking in the wrong places for the wrong type of girl.

22. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

lol, you haven't met my bfriend

He is a rare catch

23. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Hi TOR

how are thingsw with you

I read your interaction with the other posters with interest...,

The above post though is rather puzzling???? Are you infering that your boyfirend uses his iniative in the house and so on and so forth???

I will try not to be rude and phrase this delicatly but Are you sure he is not an illusionist or something, cos i dont know one bloke who can do these things.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Take care
    zak