How and what do women think?

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Sci-Phenomena, Oct 24, 2006.

1. dixonmassey Valued Senior Member

"How, what and why do women think?" would have been nicer thread title.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Women think???? Is that when they should be takin' care of the home and the children, and cooking nice meals for her family? ...and preparing to fuck her husband when he comes home from work??

Women think??? No, say it ain't so!

Baron Max

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

Actually I've done research and statistics say the exact opposite. It's actually women who initate most breakups and it's actually men who seek long term relationships. Men take love more seriously, and this is according to statistics.

Men believe love is forever, even if with different women.

Women often believe love is temporary, comes and goes, and get over relationships at lot quicker than men.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

DO you hate women? You aren't gay right?

I know women can be a pain, but seriously there has to be some women you like. Even if it's just one woman.

8. JetPilot Registered Senior Member

I think such a question is difficult to answer due to the fact that there are so many different variations in every situation. However if we are simply sticking to stereotypes as an acceptable answer, I would have to agree with the "treat women like you don't care about them" method. For some unknown reasons, most girls love those guys that just dont give a shit. But be careful not to be too much of an asshole, or they will never even approach you. Make sure to be an asshole AFTER you get to know them.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Its weird, they always want attention, and always complain that men don't care, etc... But when men are too clingy they complain about that too. Either way, you are going to be complained about - might as well not care right?

9. Martian Registered Senior Member

like most of other mammals women and men have been evolved to bare physiological and psychological differences. females are the carrier of the genes which are responsible for choosing the genes from the right males, because they've got all the relevant organs and hormones to take control of human gestation period when men's physical abilities become irrelevant. to ensure the survival and post-reproduction of the offersprings, the genes inside of a woman often tend to seek out the so-called alpha genes and that's what made them become attracted to/impregnated by males who have higher status than the rest. that's a very simple survival economy learnt by one of the most primitive protein structures inside our body.

women's thoughts are usually chaotic, which is often caused by weak believes of their unstable genes under various social interventions. homosapiens had made something called 'civilisation' in which not only ours but also dogs, cats, all pets and a lot of other animals' reproductive activities are severely impaired

10. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Oh, sure I like some women. But in doing so, I've learned a lot about them, not the least of which is to stay the hell away from them UNLESS it's to get a good blowjob or intercourse.

In every facet of life, men are better off not associating with women except in matters of sex. By the same token, women are better off without men.

I like women .....but only if they're, like, over there where I can look at them, admire their bodies, their tits and ass, ....but I don't want them anywhere close 'cause all they do it cause me trouble and problems.

Baron Max

11. Tnerb Banned Banned

This one is simple. The answer lies under the fact that we strive for superiority. They call us apes. We call them bitches....

My point is that we want to be let alone. Women threads on this site and me, don't cut it.. I am existabrent. I am all and know all.

This is my first post in a while so i'll leave you wondering (as I finish my answer to the first post). We have to first define definations. We find the answer throughout life thou. Strange...

Anyway. As I continue.
    the answer lies in the fact that it can be answered. simple.
    kinda stupid.
    the religion thread is obviously more fun

haha. Anyway. Women always are lesbians. Or this or that.

So does anyone see what point i'm making

PS:
    I leave this as a puzzle for those searching.
    see ya

12. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

There's a series of books by Larry Niven in which the females of an alien race called the Kzin are nonsentient. They're just smart enough to keep an eye on the kids and provide carnal pleasure. The aliens were quite amused by all the contortions human males had to go thru to get sex.

13. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

I don't agree with that. If women are all bad, maybe it's because the women you've dealt with are bad.

I don't see how men are any less bad, once again it's good and bad. I think at some point in your life you'll want someone to live with, maybe you'll want to raise kids, you'll need a woman even if it's just as a roomate.

14. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Bad??? I didn't say that women were all bad ....where the fuck did you get that silly, foolish idea??

Why can't you live separately and do all of the same things? The problem, TT, is the difficulty of actually liviing together! If the two of you live seperately and just date, you can raise the kids, combine incomes, go on vacations, etc .......it's the constant living together, man and woman, that's the difficult, if not impossible, part of the equation. And most women I know feel quite the same way!!

No, women aren't bad! But men and women together ARE bad! And the divorce rates and rates of infidelity are perfect proof of that ...as if you need any proof!

Baron Max

15. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

And yet, many men and women live together for years with no problems.

This says much more about you than it does about some kind of generic "men and women".

16. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Got any specific evidence for that, James, or are you just making assumptions about those marriages that hang on for years and years, which might well be fraught with problems? The problems of which you could have no idea about!

Baron Max

17. Never say never Registered Member

18. Tnerb Banned Banned

gee, why don't i get told i'm stupid./

19. Never say never Registered Member

I don't like to point out the obvious

20. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

So, ...because my opinion doesn't match yours, you feel some inner need to attack me personally?

Baron Max

21. Never say never Registered Member

Yes I do because what you feel is politically incorrect and offensive to women. Believe me, alot more people would agree with me than you and your primeval views.

22. Roman Banned Banned

That no one cares about marriage? Who cares about marriage?

23. Roman Banned Banned

Oh yeah, it's "complicated". Yeah right. Screw you and your rationality.