Hot guys

Discussion in 'Art & Culture' started by peta9, Aug 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. peta9 Registered Senior Member

Look, hairy gorilla men who beat their chest is not my idea of attractive.

These guys are performers. The lead in the group is actually more masculine than the bulkiest guy in the group and is even more athletic. You don't know what you are talking about. He does not act feminine all the time, it's a style.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Xev Registered Senior Member

That is Toshiro Mifune, and he could probably disembowel all of us with one move, even being dead.

I'm sorry, but those guys are not very masculine. Why not just say that you don't like machismo rather than trying to re-define it?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

masculine,

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

feminine

see the difference?

peace.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

its nothing to do with him acting feminine, he looks feminine. do you know the definition of the word masculine and feminine? looking like a female is not a masculine trait. no matter how attracted you are to them.

peace.

8. peta9 Registered Senior Member

No, I don't like machismo. I like a balanced guy between his sensitive side toward women and his masculine side. They are regular guys Xev. They are performers. And they are masculine, especially the lead one that does his hair all wacky. He's one of the most masculine of the group now that he's older. And they are still young too. My uncle was skinny as a toothpick until he hit his thirties and now he's filled out, boring and married with two kids, lol.

9. peta9 Registered Senior Member

They are not totally feminine. Otherwise, they wouldn't attract hordes of women.

The pic of that guy is his style. He is tall and has muscles but not as bulky as the other guy. That doesn't make him feminine.

10. Deathfromabove Hopeless and Useless Registered Senior Member

11. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

no what makes him feminine is the fact that he looks like a lady. like xev said, why dont you just say you dont like masculine looking guys, and you like femanine metrosexuals.

its better than trying to change the definition of the word and make it seem subjective.

peace.

12. Xev Registered Senior Member

Okay, that's reasonable. Here's something to taunt the debaters:

Same guy:

13. peta9 Registered Senior Member

He looks like a lady genius to you because of his haircut and style. Pfft.

Has all that working out affected your brain? These are regular guys dimwit, they perform ya know with costumes and hair all made up. Duh.

14. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

I played quite a bit(once a month) of 3.5 and went to 3 GenCon to play in the 3.0 3.5 open tournament(1st in 2003, 2nd 2004). What made me quit (forever) was this once a month splat book bullshit for all the munchkin twinks out there to juice up their statisically superior flatlined characters. It did not help that I played with 4 munchkins in my group. They were not even my friends only the guy running it was my friend....not even sure about that. oh well.

15. Xev Registered Senior Member

Sure, but crazy powergamers are everywhere - I'm thinking of leaving my D6 Star Wars group because the DM is just letting them run amok. We'll run up against like 12 tie fighters in our rusty ht-2200 and we'll whup their asses. It's quite silly.

16. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

well if you present me with a picture of some dude who looks like a lady, dont expect me to say he is masculine. and what people wear is not what makes them masculine. have you ever heard of facial and body structure?

some guys are just naturaly masculine in body and face, and some guys are feminine. a masculine face does not look like a feminine face.

the working out has not gone to my brain by the way, it has gone to my body. which is not a ladyboys body.

peace.

17. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

Ya but D6 Starwars(west end games) did not cater to them(well ok it sure let them go a bit nuts), WotC seems to have built its whole business philosophy around them.

18. peta9 Registered Senior Member

I don't see how thier face is feminine unless you call an attractive face feminine. LOL.

But let's agree to disagree.

19. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

no lol, i wont agree to disagree when its not down to opinions. this is not a subjective matter

you can find anybody you like attractive, they are good looking guys, but they are also feminine looking guys.

if they have not got a feminine facial structure and body, would you like to tell me what you class as a feminine guy?. you say its not down to clothes or style, so show me a naturaly feminine looking guy. who is not made to look like a lady with clothes and stuff.

peace.

20. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

Not it's not an agree to disagree sit here...Chi is right and you are oh so wrong.

21. Xev Registered Senior Member

Hmm, you have a point, especially with psionics. I just have had good experiences so far, but I don't really do cons.
    They also cater to a sort of retarded dm'ing - it's too damn easy to pull up a preset.

Always good to patronize small-press games, I think that Call of Cthulhu, Paranoia, All Flesh Must Be Eaten and Human Occupied Landfill are worth a shot.

22. peta9 Registered Senior Member

If you are that blind to not see past costuming and style, then I can't help you. They are fine and talented and highly attractive. If they had breasts and a vagina and decide they like men instead or were actually homosexual which they are straight and love women, then I'll consider them feminine. LOL.

23. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Munchkins are the bane of any gaming group: why can't they start life as experienced gamers?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.