Homosexuality is a disease

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Aborted_Fetus, Aug 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ripleofdeath Registered Senior Member

Asguard
    Or maybe it was because i didnt even read your post and was responding to someone else?
    ---
    yes....
    i am aware who you were addressing your post to!
    what did you expect?
    i will put it a different way in hope it is understood better.
    you are trying to explain something to someone who is incapable of understanding it.
    that is why i said good luck,
    it seems most people speed read these boards often
    and then err on the side of expected insult

# a great proportion of the posters on this board seem to dwell within the disfunctional teenager mind set regardless of their stated age.
    so sarcastic and spitefull and quick to bite when confused , are all normal things here now so it seems.
    inspite of this being the human science area this topic is a prime example of the religouse nutter/bible bashers trying to hijack science with ignorance and fear.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Last edited: Aug 22, 2004
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. duendy Registered Senior Member

Esoterik...good explanation about how sexuality is more spectrum than black&white

Vid....i am a male Queer, who is horny. tell, me. you can be as honest as you like. i can take it like a man..hehe

what would you do if i was sat in front of you and couldn't help myself but carress one of your knees, hopefully hairy, big and square, protruding through your ripped jeans...errrm excuse me( ! ), ok, continuuing. would you,

A) go into 'homosexual-fear panic' and pulverize me, so much so, that detectives finding my body the next day --hardened officers--would wince from the aftermath of what your fear had done?

B) been very viscious with anti-homosexual
    verbal abuse whilst knockin my hand away?

C) politely told me you weren't that way and would i please remove me hand

D) open your legs a little, finding yourself becomin a litte hard?

E) something i haven't thought of?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

im sorry, i miss read your post. I thought you were calling me an interlectual retard. Sorry

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. ripleofdeath Registered Senior Member

not at all
    it has been my experience that you Asguard have a god grasp of many complexities of such things

and i try not to name names in regard to others opinons and try to keep such definitions in a genralised manner as far as thinking and thought processes are concerned because i believe most people have the capacity to change and learn more.
    it is more often though that thier surroundings , peer presure community presure, will not allow them room to grow.
    mix that with the programming by parents and related groups while they were growing up forming their ability to reason and use fluid frontal lobe thought it is a difficult struggle for most of those such people.

8. ripleofdeath Registered Senior Member

duendy
    hahahahaha
    thats funny

given certain issues such as the related social forces toward making anythign outside the little box a evil devil incarnate, it just occured to me about the rape and violence sexualy orientated to some extent that could be devided into self claimed hetrosexual and homosexual groups and wonder if the actual percentage of sexualy related crime is equal or disspropotionate toward one sexual orientation than the other.
    i am aware of the 4 basic brain differences those being homo, hetro, hermaphodite & others (others being a complex mix of varying types that i wont get into)
    because of the slow process of social evolution that has not kept up with science evolution some of the realaties of these differences are no doubt kept secret or ignored.
    one thing i find often to be a good reality check is the often made colaboration by those who have surrefed from creed type nurture in a biggoted sence, be that religouse of culturaly religouse to staunch shovenistic communities,
    often associate consenting sexual action between two adults to be no different than violent attack and sexual predation toward others.
    lets hope people who think in such ways never get burdened with life and death decisions of others as it would be a fair assumtion that their base of logic is servearly disturbed.

9. Vidd Registered Member

Vid....i am a male Queer, who is horny. tell, me. you can be as honest as you like. i can take it like a man..hehe

From such a vague post it's hard to tell. Well, if someone I didn't know came up to me and started doing what you stated, I would be creeped out by (in the words of James Garner) your "willful invasion of my personal space." As for someone I DID know - well, I don't know anyone who would do that.

10. apolo Registered Senior Member

I wonder why some people use the word "homophobia" as a swear word or a derogatory word? Homophobia is a phobia like other phobias such as clotrophobia. And I admit I have both phobias.The reason I got homophobia is, that I read an article in a magazine which descibed some of the practises homosecsuals engaged in as foreplay, (I wont descibe them here) that I got so revolted that I had to go to the sink and throw up (honestly). I talked to my doctor about it, and he said, there is no pill I can give you to cure you of this, just stay away from homosexuals and small rooms.

11. Repo Man Valued Senior Member

What practice do gays engage in that us hetero's don't do as well?

12. Undecided Banned Banned

13. Repo Man Valued Senior Member

I meant in the sense of "that we don't do also". But you knew that.

14. Undecided Banned Banned

Well homosexuals and heterosexuals can pretty much do the same thing.

15. Halcyon Guest

I actually wanted to bring up the subject of some homosexual males that I know who desired a "cure" for homosexuality earlier on in this thread, but someone beat me to it. Looking at the lack of insightful feedback from those that from the outset condemned such an idea, I'm glad I decided to restrain myself from doing so.

However, since we're on the subject "homosekshuhl practices," (last few posts),
    If a guy wants to take his wife in the ass, does that mean he's an unrealized homosexual?

16. Repo Man Valued Senior Member

You know Apolo, I wonder if you can even masturbate if you are that freaked out. I mean, you do realize that masturbation involves putting your hand on a penis!

17. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Not unless his wife's name is Julio.

Since we're wanting to cure homosexuality in this thread, we might as well inquire on curing sneezing and pubes.

18. guthrie paradox generator Registered Senior Member

I know! cut off noses, and shave pubes. To be ensured by compulsory public inspection, or rather everyone should walk around naked!

19. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Guth:
    *funeral grin*

There are 7 people in this lab here with me- 2 of them overweight, 3 the kind of female you'd find on a farm or a slaughterhouse, and all of them conducive to vomiting.
    You really want the common American walking around naked?

On topic:
    We should also cure defecation, itching, and that annoying rush of blood to the clit when one's horny.

20. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

hmm, vaginal circumcision...

How about cutting out parts of the central nervous system?

21. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Dreamwalker:
    9 out of 10 people on this forum already have a butchered central nervous system.
    All neurons have been transfered and attached to the colon.

22. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

Ok, you have validated my suspicions.

23. Facial Valued Senior Member

Excellent post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.