Homosexuality cured?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TimeTraveler, Jan 1, 2007.

1. imaplanck. Banned Banned

Look you tard. Just google 'homosexuality among animals' and STFU being an ignorant dick.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

You're makin' a lot of those kinds of remarks, ain't ya'? Perhaps it'd be best if you just shut the fuck up ....and hope that people forget your fuck-ups, huh?

Baron Max

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. imaplanck. Banned Banned

Go fuck your mum spastic.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

So you think it's "normal" for one male to suck another male's cock? Or to stick his dick into another male's asshole?? You think that's ....normal???

Yes, that makes them abnormal. Don't you know what the fuck "normal" is??

Baron Max

8. rrram2 Alpaca Farmer Registered Senior Member

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but fear can be cured.
    As some of us already know fear is nothing more than
    False Evidence Appearing Real (literally).

And BTW if you continually fear that you unborn son is going to be homosexual day in and day out....you know what?...you increase the chances of him being a homosexual.

AND I was thinking there is only one cure for a homosexual, but it isn't a nice thought so I won't share it.

9. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Do you have any evidence for that strange, odd assertion? Where did you ever hear such a thing??? And more importantly, why in hell would you actually type it on an Internet forum where it'll be read by millions of people for hundreds of years to come?

Baron Max

10. imaplanck. Banned Banned

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_sexuality

Animal sexual behavior takes many different forms, even within the same species. Researchers have observed monogamy, promiscuity, sex between species, sexual arousal from objects or places, rape, necrophilia, sexual orientation (heterosexuality, homosexuality, bisexuality and situational sexual behaviour) and a range of other practices among animals other than humans. Related studies have noted diversity in sexed bodies and gendered behaviour, such as intersex and transgender animals.

The study of animal sexuality (and primate sexuality especially) is a rapidly developing field. It used to be believed that only humans and a handful of species performed sexual acts other than for procreation, and that animals' sexuality was instinctive and a simple response to the "right" stimulation (sight, scent). Current understanding is that many species believed monogamous have now been proven to be promiscuous or opportunistic in nature, a wide range of species appear to both masturbate and to use objects as tools to help them do so, in many species animals try to give and get sexual stimulation with others where procreation is not the aim, and homosexual behavior has now been observed among 1,500 species, and in 500 of those it is well documented

11. rrram2 Alpaca Farmer Registered Senior Member

Imaplanck I just googled it and I find:

http://www.narth.com/docs/animalmyth.html

NARTH AKA National Association for Research & Therapy of Homosexuals

-- "Homosexual" Animals Do Not Exist

In 1996, homosexual scientist Simon LeVay admitted that the evidence pointed to isolated acts, not to homosexuality:

Although homosexual behavior is very common in the animal world, it seems to be very uncommon that individual animals have a long-lasting predisposition to engage in such behavior to the exclusion of heterosexual activities. Thus, a homosexual orientation, if one can speak of such thing in animals, seems to be a rarity.[11]
    Despite the "homosexual" appearances of some animal behavior, this behavior does not stem from a "homosexual" instinct that is part of animal nature. Dr. Antonio Pardo, Professor of Bioethics at the University of Navarre, Spain, explains:

Properly speaking, homosexuality does not exist among animals.... For reasons of survival, the reproductive instinct among animals is always directed towards an individual of the opposite sex. Therefore, an animal can never be homosexual as such. Nevertheless, the interaction of other instincts (particularly dominance) can result in behavior that appears to be homosexual. Such behavior cannot be equated with an animal homosexuality. All it means is that animal sexual behavior encompasses aspects beyond that of reproduction.[12]

I believe Homsexuality is UNnatural and requires some mental deficiency.
    And while my male dogs act gay at times. I can assure you if some bitch
    (any bitch came along stinking to high heaven) they would abandon anything they were doing (including eating a 6 pound ham) and be all over that bitch.

Just my 2 cents but I do NOT believe there are any true homosexual animals
    and I DID google it.

12. Bells Staff Member

What's abnormal about it? I'd bet if you got to watch two lesbians you wouldn't consider them abnormal would you? Would you stop them and say "nooooo you're both abnormal.. you're not meant to do that"? Ya right. Instead you would probably be turned on. But the thought of a guy doing it with another guy.. you just go all 'icky'.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

You don't have children do you? After all, you have been quite open about your single life and not procreating to reproduce. So does that make you abnormal?

I would imagine you have a penis and functioning sperm? So why aren't you being "normal" and reproducing?

Eh? People actually do that?

Ermm ok.

And I have to agree with Baron (insane I know..), but do you have proof of this?

13. imaplanck. Banned Banned

http://www.bidstrup.com/sodomy.htm

The depth and breadth of human homosexual experience is far more broad than most heterosexuals realize. Far more than just a quick romp in bed, homosexuality often, even usually, involves pair bonding as deep and as long-lasting as between members of heterosexual couples. Homosexual couples have been surveyed to determine just how pair-bonding compares to heterosexual couples, and it has been found that they tend to bond between pairs (though bonded groups of more than two are not unknown), and those bonds tend to compare to those of heterosexual couples for longevity and depth of bonding. How often does this occur? The figures vary depending on how the question is asked, but homosexuality runs between 3.5% and 10.1% of the population. These numbers are surpisingly consistent across cultures and across time. The percentage of gays who form pair bonds? While I haven't seen numbers, the number has to be quite high. Among my gay acquaintences, most are in long term relationships, and only a couple of them are single. Most of those that are single have recently left relationships and are actively looking for partners. Judging from the content of the personals column, this has to be the norm.

14. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Yes, Bells, that's abnormal. But do I find it sexually arousing? Well, yeah, but is it because of the abnormalities that they display, or the fact that they display their hot, sexy, naked bodies for my viewing pleasure?

Yes, Bells, I'm abnormal because I'm not married and don't have kids. I'm also abnormal in other ways, too, some of which you already know about.

For that, you should be taken out behind the courthouse and executed immediately by firing squad!

Baron Max

15. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Thank you, Rrram2, I appreciate the link and the info.

Baron Max

16. Bells Staff Member

I'd suggest you look at more recent discoveries and research. The results might surprise you.

I'd suggest also reading some of these stories that appeared in the general media recently (for starters) and then maybe from there you should look at more recent research:

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2004/07/0722_040722_gayanimal.html

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2002340835_gaycritter19m.html

17. Bells Staff Member

So you think you need to be "cured"? Like homosexuals apparently need to be "cured"?

18. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

A place to bury strangers in

Are you referring to this Simon LeVay:

"One's sexual orientation is not a chosen lifestyle. It's part of one's intrinsic person,” stated LaVey ....

In response to his critics, he pointed out that one piece of science may or may not prove anything. "People will get out of science what they will, and I may be wrong." LaVey added that what makes the evidence that homosexuality is, in fact, an inborn trait is that several studies are reinforcing his assertions and enhancing the picture in different ways. He concluded by saying, "No one, so far, has been successful in identifying a specific gene that destines one to homosexuality."

Family Fellowship, a volunteer service organization dedicated to strengthening families with homosexual members, sponsored the lecture. Gary Watts, who co-chairs the board of directors with his wife Millie, found LaVey to be "balanced, reasonable, and well-informed. He didn’t try to go too far." (Salt Lake Metro, 2005)

I mention it because you point to a 2004 diatribe from NARTH that notes LaVey's 1996 comments. The NARTH page, however, in addition to what, I admit, is a somewhat original outrage to my experience--the filicide and cannibalism argument--seems to overlook more recent data:

But, actually, some same-sex birds do do it. So do beetles, sheep, fruit bats, dolphins, and orangutans. Zoologists are discovering that homosexual and bisexual activity is not unknown within the animal kingdom.

Roy and Silo, two male chinstrap penguins at New York's Central Park Zoo have been inseparable for six years now. They display classic pair-bonding behavior—entwining of necks, mutual preening, flipper flapping, and the rest. They also have sex, while ignoring potential female mates.

Wild birds exhibit similar behavior. There are male ostriches that only court their own gender, and pairs of male flamingos that mate, build nests, and even raise foster chicks .... (NationalGeographic.com, July, 2004)

Neither God nor Nature are extraneous. Homosexuality occurs for whatever reasons reality sees fit. Would any heterosexual accept a mandatory biological or molecular artificial restraint of their own libidos? Would such restraint alter fundamentally the way in which humans interact? Given that we have the power to alter permanently our own species, ought we not consider that faculty very, very carefully before using it?

Seriously, we can jack people up with hormones all we want: it's no different than drugging them in the context of ethics and morals. What's next, jack up the heterosexual perverts? After all, sexual intercourse is for reproduction, and some people believe that's all it's for. So what's perversion? Watersports? How about oral sex? Drugs and hormones to tone down the anyone who's had heterosexual anal sex?

We don't know everything. Nature is everything.

Or, at least, so says me.

I'll take one from Dr. LaVey: I may be wrong. Of course, that could mean that there is a God and It really is that screwed up.

19. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

If society so deems it, yes. I'm sorry, Bells, but I'm one of those people that has strong, very strong, feelings and sense of "society" ....and I think society should rule over and above the individual members of that society. If they don't, then we have what we're now encountering in modern life ...which ain't too fuckin' great!

Baron Max

20. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

That's okay, Tiassa, we all pick n' choose ....finding the one article that supports whatever we happen to believe or think. Hey, it's okay ...I do the same thing, so do others.

But I still think that homos are abnormal.

Baron Max

21. Bells Staff Member

The article (or research) is dated and has been proven to be wrong. So you'd rather depend on outdated and incorrect research?

If you're going to use that argument Baron, then people today could still say that the world is flat because research in history said so.

So if society deems that all men must have children, you'd have children? Or if society suddenly decided to castrate all men over 60, you would present your penis to the knife because you have such a "very strong, feelings and sense of society"? You would be quite willing for society to make the choices or decisions about you and your life and how you live it? You don't believe in personal choice or your individual rights?

So you don't think homosexuals should have a say or exist because you think it's abnormal? Interesting. But since you are coming from the standpoint that society dictates what is normal and what is abnormal, do you of course have proof that 100% of society agrees with you in that homosexuality is abnormal and must be "cured"? Well?

After all, you only go by what society dictates and not your individual feelings.

22. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

Perhaps homosexuality is nature's cure for overpopulation...

23. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

You are so naive that you scare me. You are honestly the most naive person I have ever communicated with in my life. Even people who grew up in the safest most elite environments know that humans are a species of haters.

Read Thomas Hobbes, Read Darwin, READ DAMNIT. I don't need to give you any proof, just read, and look at history. What happened to Jesus Christ ? What happened to Martin Luther King? You know what happened to them. Haters are the majority, not people like Jesus, Martin Luther King and others of this sort. The world is organized to manage the weakest link in the chain, not the strongest, and this is what you'd learn if you read Thomas Hobbes.

It does not have to be 100% who hate other humans, but if 80% do, then you have to accept that the majority of humans hate humans, and design your solutions around the majority. You are not going to have a working solution if you design your solutions around the minority. Look, most humans are racist, sexist, homophobic, and just haters. Maybe this is why capitalism is not based on any emotion at all, maybe because the designers knew that while some people such as yourself may be altruistic, the majority of people are selfish, cruel, cheap, and stupid.

Stop thinking in "I" "me" "I", it's not about you, it's about them. They hate all other humans, including themselves, and you have to accept that the majority of people on planet earth hate, and find ways to accept that it's going to be this way.

Like I said, you are the abnormal. Most people do hate them. In fact, a lot of people hate you right now and never met you, and these people hate your son too and never met him, and they will hate any offspring you ever have, no matter how great, how nice, or how beautiful they are, there will be people on this planet who hate them. Do you understand? Some people dedicate their existance to hating you.

Every normal human, hates. I'm not saying I'm normal, or you are normal, but the average human, the mass man, the majority, the "normal", they hate humans, and some of them take it to the extreme and dedicate their entire lives to hating humans. If you can't understand this, then you need to study your environment and wake the hell up.

There is plenty of proof, how do the majority of people on this planet treat each other? How many people like Jesus have you personally known?

I know not everyone, I don't hate either, I'm just saying I'm smart enough to know the majority of people on planet earth are not like me, or you. You seem to be blind to the fact that the majority arent like you.

No, the issue is that you are unable to see reality. It's okay though, you'll be protected by the people who do, only because we will feel sorry for you and have some compassion.

No, but genetic engineering will make it an economic competition instead of a violent competition. You are non-violent right?

I never said people have to get along.

Homosexuals do not choose to be homosexual anymore than I chose to be straight.

Homosexuality should be cured. More people die or are suffering from being born homosexual than are dying of HIV, and Cancer, because, a lot of people who are homosexual DO get HIV, and a lot of people who are homosexual, DO get oppressed, and DO get harassed to death, and bullied to death.

Maybe the cure for homosexuality would do more to reduce human suffering than curing HIV and cancer, as much as I'd like to see a cure for cancer.

You still are too naive to understand what a hater is. A hater, hates life, they hate their own life, your life, and life in general, and they do not care to cure anything because they hate everything. So stop thinking like a lover and healer and think like the person who is happy that the world is dying of diseases like AIDs, and cancer, and yes there are people who cheer for AIDs and who appreciate the deaths that cancer brings. You'd call these people sick, but they do exist.

That's where you are wrong. The only reason AIDs has not been cured is because of who it's killing? No. AIDs wouldnt be cured even if it were killing families of straights. There are plenty of people who hate all humans, and just want the species to go extinct. There are people who, are racist, homophobic and sexist, not because they hate certain groups of humans, but because they hate humanity itself, and if you hate humans, why would you complain if diseases wipe them out?

If humans are the plague of the earth, would you care if humans get wiped out?

So yes, some people will cheer when millions or billions die. That is human nature, accept it. Your hippie nature and lifestyle is not normal, it will never be normal, you arent normal.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2007