Homosexuality & Anterior hypothalamus

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by ArtofWar, Dec 20, 2005.

1. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

I do not think you are correct. In my opinion.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

So. You are leading me on? You entice me with theories that are half sound, and hope to ensnare me in the rest of your bullshit?

Is this how you operate? If so, don't come back. I will not permit you. You are obviously not very serious about what you do and what you say. I on the other hand, am.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

And what am I serious about?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

You think anyone gives a **** what you are serious about? I mean, seriously? You spout pseudo-esoteric nonsense with nary a trace of science and actually expect anyone to pay you any heed.

8. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Well! What is this talk? Intriguing.

9. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Are you talking to me, dear Ophiolite?

10. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Giambatista, I have not recieved your e-mail, and I am waiting for it. What name do you send it under. I get a lot of junk mail, and any mail that looks familiar is put under 'spam'.

Your posts lately have been a bit 'disturbing'. But I don't blame you. I think you are going through a hard time. It is really tough to keep one's cool in the heterosexual society when you don't fit in anywhere.

I think you need counselling. And eventhough I don't have all the time in the world, I may try to help you. But remember, I am not a psychologist, and you have to have patience.

But please don't try to force me into helping you claiming that you believe in my theories. You are not doing me a favour by believing in them. If you benefit from them you should appreciate the fact that I'm spending so much time sharing them here, fighting against all odds and a strong 'heterosexual' backlash.

And it's certainly not true that only you believe me in my theories. I've had my share of support (so far --- cross my fingers), sometimes even from my opponents. But even if I don't get any support, if I believe in what I'm saying --- I am willing to stand alone.

You know how my efforts to share what I know were sabotaged by merging my threads together. I have to start all over again. I will do it sometime in future.

My objective here is to raise consciousness about these issues, so that others can take it on from there. I am not really in a position to help individuals. But if I can do it I would like to do it within the time and other constraints that I have. And sometimes you may need professional help.

I think you're going through particularly hard times these days. So, you can talk about your specific worries to me through pm. As you see, I am still around (I was planning to leave for a while, I was really upset!).

11. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

No. Really. What pseudo-esoteric nonsense are you talking about?

With nary a trace of science?

I was talking to Buddha in the first place. He did not answer my private messages, so I figured he was being stupid. But if you think the procreation and natural heterosexuality is all that great, then by all means, do explain how millions of children starving to death each year is a great legacy for those people who claim that male and female = life. PLEASE! I'd like to see you give me some REAL reasons!

12. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Beyond esoteric, I doubt there are good enough reasons to continue procreating. But, I don't think you are able to produce them, regardless of your giant IQ and whatever science you worship in your free time.

13. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Also Giambatista, with due respect, I think you have started coming to this forum 'drunk', and then you say things that don't really add to the discussion.

I guess you are showing a typical macho 'depression' syndrome --- macho males are supposed to take to 'substance abuse' when depressed --- according to this research they've done.....

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I suggest you delete these messages when you come to.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2005
  14. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Ah, yes.
    LIFE!
    Such a great gift, that it keeps on CHARGING you and COSTING you throughout your entire existence. Oh, I was so wrong about you. You must be a genius.

Pseudo-science, huh? Millions and millions of children die each year, and it's not because of HOMOSEXUALS. No! Rather, it's because of those sacred HETEROSEXUALS. You know, the ones who have been ordained by nature to do what they do. But OF COURSE! It's SCIENCE. WHO AM I TO QUESTION THE UTTER SLAUGHTER?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Thanks.

I'll take that last line out of there.

15. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Well, I've only been wondering why you didn't answer my messages to you.

And why didn't you?

16. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Of course I add to the discussion.

Now please tell me why you have refused to answer my private messages to you.

Thanks.

17. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

There was only one message that I got. It said you'd e-mail me. But I've not recieved any e-mail. I was going to pm you about that. But you must understand that I've usually a hundred things to do at the same time (and I'm talking about off the computer). And when I finally get the time to come to this forum, there are so many threads I'm managing.

18. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

I sent you one a day or two ago, and three today. You only got one of them?

Tres bizarre, as the French are wont to say.

19. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

But, yes. I understand how many threads you've started! WHOA!

20. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Why should I delete those messages? Will they be used against me?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

No. I was very serious about everything that I said.

Should I be worried for some reason?

21. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

O.K. I just checked my mail status. I've got 3 mails now. They were not there in the morning. Now you don't expect these things to work so fast. I usually don't check my mail status regularly, unless I expect a mail.

22. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Well, of course I was right about heterosexuality and procreation. I'm rarely ever wrong.

Physical existence is worthless. If you think it means something, by all means, be "esoteric" with me. PLEASE!

23. duendy Registered Senior Member

what do you mean--physical existence mean NOTHING?

also, reflecting on the patriarchal insistqnce on proceative sex and family values a moment:.....yes, when two peole make love they can begin process of creation of BABY---this we know

this can happen in love, when onepartner orgams and tother don't--in rape, by accident, even now by test tube. obviously i'd prefer the mututal orgasm way, that sounds much more earthy and mo better

but what about sex with no baby after? is that NOTHING?....aren't there infinite shades of that experience to be had by all?...but i know that the patriarchy demonized all of that aspect--of sexuality for the sheer wantonness of it. for EROS, mainloy cause patriarchy wants CONTROL over. it did with 'its' women as it does with all others including Nature.....why else would it, in one of its horrid masks 'shrinkdom' attempt various horrendous ways including lobotomy, to try and 'cure' 'homosexuality'------?....truly recommehd all here to get this book...The Manufacture of Madness, by Thomas Szasz where he shows shrinkdom's history, and how it pathologized 'homosexuality', 'black skin', 'masturbation' etc etc. trhis shit's still going on--labels changed, attitudes same