Homosexuality & Anterior hypothalamus

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by ArtofWar, Dec 20, 2005.

1. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

What does it tell us about the 'heterosexual' society?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. leopold Valued Senior Member

in america homosexuals (male-male) (female-female) are accepted. they don't have to "change" anything.

to be honest i feel you are a troll

i have told you how the "west" feels about things and you say they are wrong.
    ok buddha they are wrong, what do you want the "west" to do about it?

and don't say listen to me becuase everything you have said makes no sense.

submit your reseach to cornell or yale or harvard, to all three and leave it at that

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Before there was male and female, there was neither!

So, to all those who feel that male-female polarity represents the highest and most civilized form of sexuality, you are mistaken!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. leopold Valued Senior Member

tell it to cornell,yale,harvard

8. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

And who are you talking to, human?

9. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

It represents the BASEST of carnal existence, that is, PROCREATION. Quite primitive.
    So if you if want to continue exalting male-female couplings as being the epitomy of human expression, then by all means, explain your weakness.

10. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

I mean what I say.
    You will never find higher meaning by the dualities of the two genders.

Of course, if you do not believe in higher meaning, then of course you aren't going to find anything in it. But you certainly will not find heterosexuality to represent the greatest achievement of man, because it equals DEATH.

And that is not something I have made up. Procreation gives rise to flesh, and all flesh dies. It is not a perfect system. And that imperfect system is made wholly possible by man and woman copulating.

Heterosexuality eventually brings death. Oh, unless of course you have pills or condoms that can "naturally" (note heavy sarcasm) halt that deadly cycle.

Nothing you say will reverse how carnal and deadly male-female sexuality is in its most natural form.

Whether this has anything to do with anything anyone is talking about, I care not.

11. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

MALE + FEMALE = DEATH.

Simple, yet so truthful.

And no one will illustrate the "natural" system any better than what I have just done.

I'm only saying, don't think yourself so great if you fit into the category I just described!

12. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Well, of course I am well aware of the worldwide Zionist conspiracy that does or does not exist.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

13. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Bring them to me, and I'll attempt to break the news to them, but I doubt they'll be able to handle it, those poor humans!

14. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

avoidance approach......

accusations approach......:bugeye:

Repitition approach......Parroting the same old lines as if they heard nothing knew, read nothing that can go against their stands.

Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil seems to have a new meaning for the vested interest group. :bugeye:

Oh you mean to the very bastions of heterosexual ideology. As if they are any better than you.....as if they will accept anything other than 'homosexuals' are different than 'heterosexuals' researches!

Then why do you bother coming to a discussion forum, if you don't want to learn or discuss anything different from what you'd like to hear. Why don't you just look at research papers and fill your ego with it.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2005
  15. leopold Valued Senior Member

let me also add a russian and japanese universities as well
    but of course they are all against you aren't they?

16. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Why do you want to pass the buck on to the universities? People here are well capable of considering any hypothesis, information, or experiences on their own. Why don't you just refer to all the 'researches' these universities conduct.....why do you waste your time here? We want to discuss new ideas, information and stuff. If you are rattled by these it is your problem. I've not asked you to come to discuss 'homosexuality' here.

17. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

To anyone who wants to discuss heterosexuality/ homosexuality:

Why do you think heterosexual transexuals and transvestites are not included in the straight identity? Why are they forced to seek a different identity becaue their 'gender orientation' is different?

In other words, why does gender orientation become unimportant when deciding the 'homosexual' identity, but becomes important when deciding the 'heterosexual' identity? And openly feminine heterosexual (sic) males who make an issue of their femininity are forced to adopt a different identity because of their feminine gender?

18. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Okay, so I was completely unaware that you weren't referring to my own theories of male + female = death. It is a very sound theory, though.

19. ArtofWar Registered Senior Member

What Buddha1, do you not believe in the "Western philosophy" take of Pheromones emitted to attract the opposite sex? How about Estrogen and Testosterone as properties separating the human biology on a massive scale covering physical and mental makeup on an individual? If you deny these detections why do you claim there being an “inner self” for Females and “outer self” for Males, I assume you mean for then a penis or Vagina?

The fact is homosexuals are different in nature as inHetersexuals differ in terms o gender, and now i begin to see your plight Buddha1. Your agenda Predicated on your ambition to somehow lead people into believing Homoerotism is indeed a state of mind as science asserts but not in the sense of neurological data rather a psychological method of preference. What Jargon you present Budhha1; I hope your pseudo approach meets a real rude awakening Soon!

And I dare not use or rely on biological chemicals to prove a cause for the discerning on homosexuality, but you must are blind not to see the reason Heterosexuality is considered correct n the realm of human production and Homoeroticism false.

I also laugh at you attempt to somehow decipher differences between the feminine mind and the masculine bravado, but yet utter the labeling of ‘Homoerotic beings’ as misleading? If Homogeneity exists in any nature it would be classified in humans as the “heterosexual being” dubbing Homosexuality as unconventional.

The problem you have Buddha1 Is your relentless fixation or fear of same sex coitus being perceived as Archaic has left you bitter. The determining factors as to how future and current Homosexuals will play in the game of life my friend these days’ lay in the hands of the modern gay as much as it does from proof of modern science. Just as people like you protest the differences in racial makeup, so concludes the same for biological differences in sexual orientation and gender. I need not supply proof of water to the dummy when the dummy will not drink. What are your motives Buddha1? Why do you feel the need to exasperate yourself on end, and all for what? Distributing Rhetoric?? Simply being homoerotic Biuddha1 is not enough; therefore must inlay deeper rooted problems you carry inside. Care to share!?!?

20. leopold Valued Senior Member

in my opinion buddha1 is seperatist
    cultural and otherwise he biased against so called "Western" science
    he has some sort of problem with compromise
    it is his way or the highway. in my opinion

21. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Instead of crapping and complaining about this and that and trying to analyse me psychologically, it would be better if you answer the question posed.

Everything you said has already been discussed thoroughly in other threads and on this thread itself.

It is no use staking your claims for either the 'normaility', 'naturalness' or 'masculinity' of heterosexuality when I have proved them absolutely wrong with no one being able to defend the 'heterosexual' position.

22. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Well, Buddha. I emailed you, and I received no response. I messaged you, and still I receive no response. I was one of the few here that put any faith in your theories. So what do you have to say to me? You ignore me. Is this because you are making all this up? Are you that stupid.

Should I now call you a fraud? Are you that dumb? Do you have nothing to say to me, you who claims to know it all?

Well, if you did have something to say, I'm sure you would have been much more eager to respond to my private messages. I note every little thing that happens in my life. Those that come, those that go.

Maybe I have misjudged you?

If so, prove it. Otherwise, don't trifle with me. When I argue, I'm rarely wrong.

23. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

I am serious about this. I am not dumb. Not the least of the stupid. What are you really trying to accomplish?