Homosexuality & Anterior hypothalamus

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by ArtofWar, Dec 20, 2005.

1. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

!!???

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

:bugeye:
    I don't want to know what you consider in the west. I already know, and have studied it. I'm interested in discussing the validity of what the west propagates.

Gender (inner-sex) is definitely, definitely, biological as will be testified by most transexuals, transvestites, etc.

There is a little boy in my neighbourhood, hardly 5 or 6 years old, and he already behaves as if he were a girl. Surely, no one taught him that. It came naturally to him!

The very concepts are different. But if you will not make efforts to look beyond what you've been told, then we'll never be able to bridge this gap you're talking about.

To be feminine is to feel partly or completly that you're a woman.

Why does the western society think that a sexual interest is caused by biological factors but one's own sense of being a man or a woman is not?

I've answered twice. You just don't read my posts.
    How will it come if you won't even look at the questions posed by the east?

To be frank I don't represent the east, I rather represent the 'nature' and I'm speaking from it's point of view.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

I'm sure you're wrong.

Even women are not cowards --- they may have more patience and less of 'ego', so less inclined to prove 'something'. But that is not cowardice. That is a different kind of 'strength'.

Feminine men have the energies of both men and women, and in many ways they are better than masculine men.

It were the Christian and Islamic religions (especially the former) that denigrated femininity in males.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

But actually, there should not be any compromise with the truth --- the natural truth.

Both the East and the west will have to make compromises --- not with each other --- but with the nature. Nature is the ultimate truth. Much bigger than religion or science. Nature will never make compromises with east or west.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

There is a discussion on it going on in the thread "Science is not a perfect institution."

I've already addressed that issue. You just don't read. If you're just interested in airing your views, not caring about how they are being questioned or refuted, then that is a different thing.

What do you expect. The west has been exploiting the orient for more than 500 years now. First it was imperialism, today this is globalisation.

At least in my case it is not animosity, it is just an objective criticism. Otherwise I've nothing against the west or its people. Especially, if they could lead their own lives and our lives were not affected by them unfairly.

8. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Anyone who can answer this question?

Is the following true?

The gender orientation (whether he is masculine or feminine) of a person is unimportant in deciding his social identity, only the (so-called) 'sexual orientation' (whether he likes men or women) is a valid identity?

It is a specific question, so I expect a specific reply --- not an indirect one.

If the reply is no then, the entire sexual orientation thing and 'homosexuality', 'heterosexuality' divide is a farce, at least in its present form.

If the answer is yes, we can further explore this point.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2005
  9. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

What does it tell us about a society which holds the above true?

10. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

WELL! What "purpose" is THAT, my dear Buddha?

11. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

And do you agree that 'sexual orientation' is a biological identity but 'gender orientation' is not?

12. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Jews. Yes. It is always them.

13. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Hi, long time no see!

One thing that it tells us is that the society is heavily organised around 'sex'. It gives over importance to sex.

Second thing that it tells us is that the society, for some reason wants to find out who (what outer-sex) people are having sex with? And wants this information on a regular basis.

Now why they want to find out this is yet another topic!

14. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Oh, don't start him all over again!

15. leopold Valued Senior Member

i am sorry buddha. i have tried to understand your take on this. you have not explained anything in terms i can understand even though you claim to know the "wests" take on things.

edit
    i suggest you submit your "5 years" of research to the scientific community.
    if you have done that and your theory has bitten the dust then you lose.
    you can blame the west for every ailment known to man but such a statement would prove, in my mind, that you are a quack

16. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Oh! sorry, I didn't read your quote properly. You're asking about MY purpose!

Thank you for giving me a chance to say that.

My purpose is to give words to something that has been carefully hidden from everyone, only because there has been an unspoken stigma about discussing it --- even to acknowledge it.

My purpose is solved when I give words to this whole conspiracy. And back it by evidence. The vested interest group will get frustrated and try to minimise the effects of this 'outing' by 'accusing', 'abusing' 'dismissing' and finally 'ignoring', but it would have solved my purpose

17. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Maybe I can help you with this (I suspect you've really read my posts carefully --- to be able to understand requires motivation, openness and sincerity, I think you're lacking in all here!).

Can you tell me exactly what part you don't understand?

18. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Leopold, if you answer the question I have asked, I think a lot of things will get clear to you. So why don't you try!

19. leopold Valued Senior Member

you are correct with the first

the second implies you (the east) are unwilling to comprimise with the west

20. leopold Valued Senior Member

what do YOU expect buddha? to hide in a cave and cower? wether you like it or not our planet is finite our population growth isn't
    if you expect to be untouched by any other culture then you are not only unreasonable you are not accepting reality.

21. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Why beat about the bush, let's get down to business. Let's discuss what we are discussing. I don't like this avoidance tactic. Besides it's such a waste of time --- it amounts to sitting in a cave and cowering.

22. leopold Valued Senior Member

gender orientation has no meanig
    gender means male or female
    social identity means how successful you are has nothing to do with sex or gender
    sexual orientation means homosexual or heterosexual

haven't i already answered this?

23. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Well, you sure know how not to be specific.

I've already clearly shown you how everything you say here is invalid --- from the standpoint of nature. You have not been able to show why my invalidations are wrong.

But let me put words in your mouth --- going by what you've said in the quote above.

You're saying that 'gender orientation' is not a valid identity, whether a man feels masculine or feminine is unimportant (for whatever reasons), but whom they like is important in deciding their basic social identity --- i.e. homosexual or heterosexual.

I'll take on from here.

Why do you think heterosexual transexuals and transvestites are not included in the straight identity? Why are they forced to seek a different identity becaue their 'gender orientation' is different?

In other words, why does gender orientation become unimportant when deciding the 'homosexual' identity, but becomes important when deciding the 'heterosexual' identity? And openly feminine heterosexual (sic) males who make an issue of their femininity are forced to adopt a different identity because of their feminine gender?