Homosexuality & Anterior hypothalamus

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by ArtofWar, Dec 20, 2005.

1. leopold Valued Senior Member

this is the same guy who, in another thread, has said "masturbation causes blindness and loss of limbs". he also refers to "western doctors" a term i find racist.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. leopold Valued Senior Member

they look for answers not "weird" ideas. and unlike religion their answers can be proven to anyone with an i.q. over 100

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. leopold Valued Senior Member

i am personaly calling you a liar happeh. you have not provided any proof whatsoever. don't call me on this because i will post your bullshit from another thread.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Pl. don't mind the hair splitting, it's important to make my point.

If 'homosexuality' means 'same sex' then an all boys school can be described as a homosexual school. And two 'heterosexuals' (sic) standing at the bus stop talking to each other can also be said to be engaged in a 'homosexual' talk.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I think you mean sex between two people of the same-sex?

Can you elaborate on the following:

1. What is meant by the term same-sex?

2. Is the fact that two men have sex important to the definition of 'homosexuality', or that they have a sexual desire for same-sex which is important?

- specifically, if a man has sex only with women but desires a man secretly, will that make him a homosexual or heterosexual?

- In the above example, what if he really dislikes sex with women or doesn't like it much but does it for social reasons?

8. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

As long as they are willing to answer questions? Not hide like Ophiolite. They should accept their responsibility to people and come down from their high pedestal.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2005
  9. leopold Valued Senior Member

1. male-male or female-female
    2. i have no idea i am not homosexual
    2a see above
    2b see above

10. leopold Valued Senior Member

has ophiolite chewed your ass? poor baby.
    did you learn anything useful?

11. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

I want him or somebody else to come and chew my ass off.......and show me how I or a decade of my work is wrong. But Ophiolite is scared stiff. He prefers to hide behind his scientific degrees and shout 'liar', 'liar' from time to time --- then quickly hides again!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. Happeh Registered Senior Member

Go ahead. You act like I have something to be ashamed of. I stand behind what I say 100%.

13. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

You do.
    That's what you should be ashamed of: your inability to learn.

14. leopold Valued Senior Member

from the thread: masturbation is for losers
    Originally Posted by SnakeLord
    So, once you're done with all the verbal diarrhea any chance you could provide some evidence for your claims?

happehs response
    Why? You call what I say verbal diarrhea. Why would I cooperate with you?

Justify this statement. Why "must" I trust you?

happehs response
    If you are interested in learning

snakelord
    As a result of that, when you make claims you need to provide evidence if you expect to get anywhere.

Do you understand?

happehs response
    What I understand is you do a good impersonation of a dick.

But hey, you don't even have to talk to me. Just provide the evidence and we're done.

happehs response
    I don't think so.

Originally Posted by Bells
    Oh man. This is the kind of crap that mothers tell their little boys to stop them from playing with their willy. But since you've made this highly medical and scientific claim , where's your proof? Medical and scientific journal article kind of proof?

happehs response
    Not crap. No scientific journals.

Originally Posted by Bells
    LOL! Please show me scientific proof that extensive masturbation can cause a person to become gay and/or cause the so called 'invisible' symptoms that you so stupidly claimed.

happehs response
    They are only invisible to the untrained.

3 pages later

happeh
    Everyone that is certain I am wrong just kind of ignores the scientific study connecting the penis, thru erectile dysfunction, with the heart.

james r.
    Can you please post some references, so I can read more about these links?

Originally Posted by James R
    Can you please post some references, so I can read more about these links?

Thanks.

happeh response
    I didn't keep the link, just the story. I saw it pop up on Google again. If I see it, I will try to remember to keep a link for you

This was not the evidence I was really talking about. I was talking about examining pictures of real people so people could see for themselves what symptoms I am discussing. I put this news article up because I chanced upon it.

I will happily believe you if you can show evidence for your claims. What surveys have you conducted, what tests have you done etc?.

happehs response
    No you won't. You said you will not inspect pictures and make judgements or reach conclusions about them. You want some government or scientific study to reassure you

snakelord
    For the fourth time now: Photos in this instance are of no value. They cannot be considered as evidence that masturbation causes blindness etc. You have already agreed to this, so you're now just contradicting yourself.

happehs response
    Look Bozo. You are lying and you don't even see it. See those two statements above? They are yours. Now follow this very carefully. First you say.

"I will accept proof from anyone - yes even you"

Then you say, remember, pay close attention

"Photos in this instance are of no value."

and i had 4 pages left. look happeh if you want to play this kind of silly ass game then keep your bullshit out of the science forums. restrict it to the religion forums.

15. leopold Valued Senior Member

you are the only person on this board that does
    even the religious people here will say your claims are horseshit
    a question for you
    are you and buddha related somehow?

16. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Nice compilation Leopold. I am sure Happeh's response will be entrancing.

17. Happeh Registered Senior Member

That's what you should be ashamed of: your inability to learn.

18. Happeh Registered Senior Member

Other than he is apparently taking the way I speak and using it in his own personal interests, no.

Like I said in the other post, all trailblazers are losers, crazies, and charlatans.

Until the slow people catch up.

19. Happeh Registered Senior Member

There is nothing to respond to. It is a list of what i and other people said to each other. I don't see the purpose.

20. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

All Frenchmen are Europeans.
    This does not mean all Europeans are Frenchmen.

21. leopold Valued Senior Member

from wiki:

Today, modern medicine recognises that there is no significant harm (short term or long term) caused by the practice of masturbation and regards it as a normal part of human sexuality to the point where the above medical studies suggest it has health benefits.

trailblaze this happeh

Last edited: Dec 24, 2005
  22. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Happeh is right. If you masturbate so hard that your penis falls off it is considered to be unhealthy in the medical world.

But that still doesn't make you gay. Just penisless.

23. Happeh Registered Senior Member

People at one time thought the world was flat. Read your history books.