Homosexuality & Anterior hypothalamus

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by ArtofWar, Dec 20, 2005.

1. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Once a population reaches a certain material standard of living the birth rate in that population falls. Your great, great grandfather very likely fathered a dozen children. Today, in the west, we don't. Indeed our population is falling.
    You can put aside all the individual motivations and rationalisations. The fact remains, once a population reaches a certain material standard of living the birth rate in that population falls. The solution to global population growth is largely one of raising living standards. Once that is achieved the proper application of biological controls will follow, as night follows day, and the birth rate will fall.
    This is what makes the issue a political and economic one. I am sorry your education is too limited to appreciate this important point. If you are still in your teens, that is understandable. If you are in your twenties, that is unfortunate. If you are in your thirties, that is unforgiveable.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Biological life does not equal good, by any stretch of the imagination.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

I'm not being a racist, girlfriend. I got along fine with those Africans. But that doesn't stop me from disapproving of their culture.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. duendy Registered Senior Member

as long as you very much dont forget how their CULTUREShave been totally fuked up--as has Native Amercian culture etc etc...by invasion and slavery and colonialism. dont just focus on the result as you are judging it to be

8. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

The PATRIARCHAL culture of SURVIVAL by REPRODUCTION/GENETICS has been around for millenia! It didn't start because of any invasion by those EVIL WHITE PEOPLE.

Just look to the Bible. Those who were physically incapable of reproduction (eunuchs) were shut off from entering the jewish temple.

9. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

How bout those horrid mutilations of women's feet in CHINA by forcing them to wear tiny shoes just so they could marry them off for a good price?

Don't blame me or my Caucasian ancestors for that.

10. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Though, Duendy, I'm not saying you are totally wrong about what you were saying there. I'm just trying to point out that societies can be completely F***'d up without WHITE MAN's help.

11. leopold Valued Senior Member

you sir are a black man

12. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Am I supposed to be indebted to him or something?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Even children born to fairly affluent parents can end up in very poor circumstances.

I guess for you, the mere fact of biology justifies procreation. For me, it does not.

13. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

OH NO! You found me out! I must hide now!

14. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

I think we really ought to stop here. The discussion is going in all directions and nothing in specific.

15. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

You are so immersed in your own bile, you still refuse to read. Where have I justified procreation?
    Procreation is. Full stop. Period. You keep trying to apply moral values to natural occurences. You keep placing arguments into the mouths of others, then disagreeing with them. Go disagree with yourself.
    I am not asking you to procreate. Based on what I have seen of you so far I would rather you did not.

16. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Human procreation has ceased to be a 'normal' or 'natural' occurence. It has done so for at least a couple of thousands of years now.

Nature will never procreate beyond what it can sustain. Nature does not need artificial population control measures. Nature only procreates till a healthy limits. Human beings are procreating beyong limits.

17. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Sorry, if I stopped the discussion. By all means go on. It is important.

18. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

This turns out to be incorrect. There are many instances of given populations exceeding a 'balanced' level within their environment.

19. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Can you give those instances?

20. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Yes. But I need to check some hard copy references. I may not get back to you today. You may wish to check out algal blooms however. Also, though they do not commit suicide as myth has it, you could google lemmings. They might fit the pattern I am describing.
    There are plenty one could consider that I think you would wish to exclude because they are 'unnatural', having been instituted by man. The spread of rabbits in Australia is a good example of those.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2005
  21. leopold Valued Senior Member

i was trolling actually

22. leopold Valued Senior Member

what you are actually saying is
    the population of the planet has reached a point of equalibrium where resources can just support the people
    that in no way implies procreation is unnatural
    undesirable but not unnatural
    a question buddha
    how do you feel about war?
    what exactly is the purpose of war in the future?

23. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

No. that we have already discussed. I am saying that by forcing every man to get married and partake in producing children, the societies had already started sort of 'unnatural' procreation centuries ago, when they invented the marriage institution. I say 'unnatural' procreation, because procreation to this extent nature did not want, and had not planned for. But one which reflected the greed of human civilisations to spread across the globe.

The unnatural procreation was forced by other measures --- the prominent being the suppression of male-sexual need for men, and of men's freedom (women paid too, but that's another story!).

I may think a thousand things about 'war'. They may not be relevant to what you want to know here. So why don't you make your question more specific.

One reason for wars to happen is the greed of humans to rule over one another. Another is limited resources.

Which future war are you talking about? They say the third world war will be about water.