Homosexuality & Anterior hypothalamus

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by ArtofWar, Dec 20, 2005.

1. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Ah! Yes. Women are supposed to appreciate their fetuses aren't they?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Then what is your GOD Mr. Buddha1? What God gives you reason? Certainly not the same "god" that says man and woman are merely made for procreating!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Giambattista. You don't seem to be able to hold a coherent thought in your head. [See note below.] Starvation can result form overpopulation. The planet is currently overpopulated. (I think a maximum of one billion would be a more suitable population level, but that is another matter.) However, today's starvation is due almost entirely to a political failure: protectionism by the developed nations ensures poverty is maintained in third world countries. We produce sufficient food for the current world's population. We are just crap at distributing it.

Note: You are either intellectually challenged, or intellectually dishonest. Stop strawmanning.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Tell you what Bhudda, this Giambattista twat is starting to make you look normal. I may take you off ignore shortly.

8. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Oh! I'm so intimidated!

I'm a TWAT now!

My God! I never thought I'd see the day!

How bout, instead of nations distributing food, how bout the poor nations stop producing children. After all, America, probably the most well-to-do nation, has said YES to birth control. Why shouldn't 3rd world countries?

Thanks for your meaningless and mechanical view of how humans should conduct themselves! I see that I am not the only one who can hold incoherent thoughts!

9. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

(I think a maximum of one billion would be a more suitable population level, but that is another matter.)

Wait a minute. Why do you state that one billion is a very suitable population for the world, and yet state that at 6 and a half billion, the world's hunger problems rest solely on those who are not sharing their wealth?

Very coherent thoughts, Ophelia.

10. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Oh, sorry, are you a woman, man, or hermaphrodite?!?!

11. duendy Registered Senior Member

i truly am not gangin up on you am....but i have explored alittle whyit is peoples in 'thrird wold contries' as big bully west defines them....and it is really to do with a form of security. i., poverty makes us insecure so we need more kids so as to survive. so it DOES involve a whole host on things.....including politics, as religious indoctrination does for Catolics who have lrge families cause of fear oe heell n damnation if gaawd forbid using sex protection and ENJOYING wild non-procreative sex......it is TRUE. the patriarchy have always had a downer on all that....read up on its demonization of that wild sex woman, Lilith........of them beliving--in theirhistory, women had no souls, that they shouldn't have orgasms, ndwe all know about the ongoing practice of female 'circumcsion/mutilation' on't we, where the pleasure-feeling part ofsexual organs are removed

do we eerrr not intuit a pattern wit all this??????...nowwww add same sex demonization and you beginnin exploring---this is to you'll who knows who i am talkin bout

12. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Six billion cannot live to same standards as those enjoyed in much of the west. One bllion likely could. One billion. Not one million. Learn to read.

It has been consistently demonstrated that birth rate falls once a certain level of 'wealth' is achieved. The west has so far chosen to continue the exploitation of the third world in a manner that just about ensures they remain poor and therefore prone to excessive reproduction.
    I am not surprised you are unaware of this: you seem to be quiete an ignorant person.

On the plus side, I notice that since I have started attacking you, you have stopped all the pseudo-esoteric stuff. That rather tells us how contrived it was. Your pseudo nature stands exposed for us all to see. Not a pretty sight I might say.

13. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

I'm sure no body took it seriously.

On the other hand it may have a philosophical value. The bitter person has looked at the aspect of life which others fail to see. Hardships do make you see the reality in a way that those who have always had it easy don't seem to realise.

In a way this entire world is a fallacy, and death can teach a lot about life too.

14. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

You're so cute!

One million vs. one billion. Yes. I am well aware of that mistake, and I corrected it shortly after I first posted it. It was a misspelling. Of course, I'm sure you think I don't know the difference between a million and a billion!
    Now, can you quote where I continue to mantain that one MILLION is an adequate population for the earth?

I am well aware that economic conditions can influence the amount of children one has.

I have also heard that third world countries have sometimes refused condoms, even though they were handed out FREE to STOP overpopulation.

Tell me, how does reproduction take place? Is it because of politics? Is it because of governments? Or is it good old fashioned nature?

One of those, but I see you're better at calling me names than identifying where babies come from.

15. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Touched a sensitive part have I?

16. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Why would nobody take it seriously?

It wasn't pseudo-esoteric. If he doesn't know what causes overpopulation, then HE is the idiot.
    And he is.
    Claiming that politics is MORE the cause of too many babies and starving children than BIOLOGY!
    Which of those two makes overpopulation and starving children possible in the first place?
    Oh, I know. But I'm not sure Ophiolite does.

I rest my case there because I am right, after all!

17. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Apparently, huh? Are you having fun?

18. duendy Registered Senior Member

the fact that birth-control paraphenalia was handed out by...'christian missionaries'...??? just shows the contradicting naive mindfuk going on.....

let us go back. remember it is economic conditions and religious conditioning that manipulate people to have mo kids. next wink they forget all of that--WHICH STILL IS GOING ON, and their answer is CONDOMS?

please someone explain......??????

19. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

I once read an article about AIDS in Africa. They were given condoms, presumably both to stop the spread of AIDS and the pregnancies that create children infected with AIDS. They were coming up with various excuses why they shouldn't use condoms. They were pretty stupid.

And children are not just an economic asset to them. They are a badge of honor. They interviewed a woman who had some symptoms of AIDS or another STD, and she said she wouldn't stop having children because "My husband would never agree to stop having children."

Oh, well, of course, I'm wrong because I read it in the AMERICAN media.
    Like I haven't met actual Africans and seen how primitive their views about men and women and society can truly be. When I read that article, I believe it because of the Africans I've known.

They are, apparently, closer to nature than we are, so who am I to argue with them in the first place?

20. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Then again, I'm totally wrong about overpopulation. It's political and economic, NOT biological. No wonder the US president reminds me of an overstuffed queen ant! THAT's where all the babies are coming from!

21. duendy Registered Senior Member

its poliitical, econmic AND biological

22. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Oh, I meant about the male+female=death part. That is a bit pessimistic. But again, like I said it may not have scientific value, but a philosophical one.

23. duendy Registered Senior Member

why are you now being racist and silly??...have you any idea 'i hav only read an article-...about the REAL FUKIN SUFFERINgoing on in Africa. me and you is gomna have a major fall out if you continue puttin down Africans girlfriend