Homosexuality & Anterior hypothalamus

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by ArtofWar, Dec 20, 2005.

1. ArtofWar Registered Senior Member

What are view on science's take on the cause of Homosexuality? I am neither a nueroscientist nor Homosexual so my knowledge is reduced to reading here and there, and not from empirical data. Do you believe in the roles that the INAH 2, 3 and 4 play with Homoerotic beings

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Do not hesitate to share your knowledge, even if that means reducing your self to a Religious point of view.

Boston Globe Report

The much sought wiki

N.A.R.T.H

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. duendy Registered Senior Member

sience is myth. it is a way of understanding the universe. it is not 'te truth'........scientists have philosphies that are subjective

regarding 'homosexuality' te very term is an invention of 'heteosexua' (MYTH) dominator philosophy

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

What was the need to state outright that you are not a homosexual, pal

And then they claim that there is no pressure to be 'heterosexual' in the west. :bugeye:

'Homoerotic beings' is a misleading term. You should talk about homo-erotic or rather male-erotic feelings rather than 'beings', if you wanna reach anywhere near the truth.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2005
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Huwy Secular Humanist Registered Senior Member

True, there is a tendency for heterosexuals to want to mention that they are not homosexual when discussing homosexuality.

For example, I am not a homosexual.
    See? I said it too.

Obviously there is still some stigma attached to being homosexual, and for social and also reproductive purposes heterosexuals feel it necessary to state that they are straight.

But, he may have been saying that simply to state that he has no personal experience in being homosexual, and doesn't know what its like.

We could also have a discussion on whether or not stupidity is required to vote for george w. bush, and I would need to state that I would never vote for him.
    I don't think gays pose any threat in contributing to a nuclear apocalypse.

As far as I'm aware, the consensus on recent research is that it continues to show support for the "sexuality is biologically determined" hypothesis.
    And logically, i would assume that the "difference" would take place somewhere in the brain.
    Remember I am not implying any stigma!!

8. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

For social and REPRODUCTIVE purposes --- on a scientific discussion internet forum --- COOL!

I'm sure the originator of the thread did not have any social/ reproductive motives.

Nobody really cares here who he goes to bed with or what turns him on! And there is no way to verify the truth.

Accept it pal, there is an intense pressure on men to wear a 'heterosexual' label if they want to avoid losing their 'manhood'. NOt unlike what they made Jews wear in the Nazi camps. This vulnerability is especially increased several times when you are discussing a 'homosexual' (sic) topic.

It is basically to cash in on this pressure and use it against me, and marginalise what I have been saying, that you and a few others have been forcefully trying to force a 'homosexual' identity on me.

Unsuccessfully, so far!

Last edited: Dec 21, 2005
  9. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

I think before you start to pinpoint any 'cause', you should clearly define (and be willing to discuss it threadbare!) the term 'homosexuality'.

10. ArtofWar Registered Senior Member

Well, let me just state that you are going a bit of topic there guy.

Anyway to answer your question in my definition of "Homosexuality" I refer to Men Fucking other Men. WOW can’t get any more blatant than that? Also thinking ahead and preventing your rebuttal I specifically refer to Men who have strong Sexual "Homo Erotic" tendencies towards other man, and are willing to indulge in coitus without any thing in return but their sexual gratification.

therefore you cannot use examples as i.e. youself. Those who prostitute themselves to other beings apart from gender in order to make a buck

11. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

That is the problem with you guys. You're too eager to prove something, even before you understand what you are dealing with.

12. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

I think your words reveal your motives. And unless your motives are clear, there is not much use proving anything. You just wanna do some 'gay' bashing in order to ...... what reassure yourself of your 'heterosexual' status?

Don't think too too much ahead......this is not a battlefield and you're not here to protect 'heterosexuality' or downgrade 'homosexuality' --- or are you? If I'm not mistaken you're here to know more about whether the theory holds water or not, and presumably you are neutral and don't care this way or that. Am I right? In that case, you need not fear rubuttals, because you don't have a stake in the results. Right?

So you're leaving all men who like other men sexually but dislike 'coitus'?

Well, I guess that perfectly reveals your intentions. So I guess, there is no point in discussing this issue with you.....nevertheless, its my pleasure to f*** real faggots like you in the a*** (though it would be yuk!

), so I'll keep posting!

13. ArtofWar Registered Senior Member

Well I can't blame you for there are many "people" in this world who would die for the opportunity to play games with my ass, but die deprived for my allegiance is to the all mighty vagina. Which conceals my beautiful Pagan symbol to which I pray, the Gräfenberg!

14. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Enough of that childish play! Why are you wasting your time here kid with topics such as this. You should be careful. This is a bad, bad, bad world.....with many of those big dark 'dirty' men.....lurking around. So save you a** while you still have time. Don't leave the security of your pussy!

15. ArtofWar Registered Senior Member

Yes i agree and i am one of them. Only thing that seperates me from the pervert is my innate ability to attract the opposite sex in scales of quality among quantity.

Also remember you are the one who changed the tone of My (this) thread! All i want are what other in this forum seek, answers. If you can not supply the be gone my Foe!

16. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Oh yes! and exactly how?

No you are not sincere. I asked you to define 'homosexuality' in earnest. There was no need for any insults at all. It was your own insecurity. Plus it reveals your intentions. I know better than to let you get away with it.

17. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

The only thing that you might have considered negative was that I pointed out that you'd stated outright that you are not a 'homosexual'. But this was just an extension of a long discussion that we have already had on the topic of "pressures on men to be heterosexual". If you were rattled by that statement, you should either:

a) use this opportunity to analyse what was about it that made you so disconcerted?

b). If you are unable to do the above and are unable to deal with such examinations, then you should not meddle with such topics.

18. ArtofWar Registered Senior Member

R U Talking to yourself Buddha1 ??
    ONCE AGAIN I will not judge you based on your Unorthodoxies rather give advise in attempt to heal your deflated ego by downplaying your Deficiencies

IT's ok to talk to yourself, as long as no one answers back!

19. Happeh Registered Senior Member

Scientists are incompetents or liars. The cause of homosexuality is easy. It is bodily imbalance most of the time. Many guys go gay later in life if they wank too much earlier in life.

20. ArtofWar Registered Senior Member

Wow how intuitive, way to go!!! Continue to contribute your in-depth knowledge about Mankind’s peculiarities.

21. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Like I said, you're intentions to discuss this is malafide. You don't want to arrive at any facts. Just want this forum to hide your insecurities about your sexuality.

Avoiding opposition is not a very high quality in itself. You probably want people only to support you. Sheeesh! Why do they let kids start their own threads!

Anyway, the topic is an important one, and by no way your 'personal property'. Anyone who makes an unsupported unwarranted comment will have to face questioning.

You can avoid all you want. That will only expose you. Plus, who really cares about you. Others can read my posts, and that will serve my purpose.

22. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

You forgot the Israel angle to it. It is a deep rooted Israeli conspiracy to finish off the American race

Last edited: Dec 22, 2005
  23. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

See, how they are not going to listen when you tell them the truth.

The whole idea of science to do 'research' on so-called 'homosexuality' is to --- like you put it --- 'other' the same-sex behaviour/ bonds. So that they can continue to strengthen the heterosexual identity. It needs continuous support from powerful institutions like science because --- well, it is an artificial identity which the majority don't want if left on their own. It's an identity based on artificial man-made divisions.

The whole idea of research on 'homosexuality' (sic) is to 'prove' that men who like men are indeed way different than 'heterosexual' in every possible way. And that they are feminine or much closer to women. Science will try to prove that by hook and crook -- and the powerful players on both side of the homosexual-heterosexual divide will lap up the findings -- leaving no scope for a real discussion.

Proving 'homosexuals' (sic) to be 'different' serves an important part of the heterosexual identity --- it helps keep up the pressure on straight men, it helps to continue to marginalise and 'feminise' same-sex bonds (you have to see it in the light that femininity in men is already denigrated even more than same-sex bonds) and it helps to keep up the enlarged ego of a minority of men who are torch bearers of the heteroseuxal ideology and who are extremely dependent on/ addicted to the social power it brings.

Look at all such researches in the recent years. They spend millions of dollars/ pounds to find out what --- that 'homosexuals' (sic) have different brains which match those of women --- and of course different from those of men; that they react to pheromones differently than heterosexual (read real) men, that they have a rare gene, that they respond to loud noise differently (believe me there has been a study to that effect too!)......and so on!

And what useful purpose do these studies serve --- even if we were to believe that they are all true and honest? What useful insight do they give us about human sexuality or even the cause of the so-called disease (now politely called an anomaly) called 'homosexuality'? Well, nothing! It just helps some heterosexually identified people (even though they are not really devoid of sexual need for men) like Art of war, who feel 'powerful', 'proud' and 'superior' by flashing these researches as proof of their being real men.

Why else would a person who claims he has no sexual attraction for men, and who has no real interest in discussing the issue thread bare, (and his intentions are also clear from his recent posts) want to start a thread about the research on 'homosexuality and anterior hypothalamus'.

And the fact of the matter is that these studies are all an eyewash. They are professionally unethical and dishonest. Often they start with wrong assumptions (and no one questions them is a big help!) --- e.g., they assume that the socio-political 'gay' identity is a biological one. And they achieve their results with wrong sampling --- e.g. conducting research only on feminine gendered males --- just like they did in the past when they proved 'homosexuality' (sic) to be a mental disease by taking their samples from psychological clinics and asylums.

You will find what you seek. Science thou are great!

Last edited: Dec 22, 2005